SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
Family Arrested for "Loitering" Outside of Their Home
A family in Delaware County says they were targeted and unjustly arrested earlier this month for loitering while standing outside of their own Chester Township home. The family says they are now suing.

Some family members were arrested twice in two days. They say they were doing nothing wrong and were just standing outside of their house.

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟242,878.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
I still can't fathom how these were valid arrests. No matter what the zoning or ordinance I just don't see how anyone could possibly be cited for loitering on their own property. Such an obvious civil rights violation.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,404.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I still can't fathom how these were valid arrests. No matter what the zoning or ordinance I just don't see how anyone could possibly be cited for loitering on their own property. Such an obvious civil rights violation.
That's America for you.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟498,114.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
Where a comrade can’t walk outside for a breath of fresh air.

That is what windows are for, comrade. Just make sure the police aren’t in your bushes investigating crimes called in by your neighbors, you might get shot.

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟831,404.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
That is what windows are for, comrade. Just make sure the police aren’t in your bushes investigating crimes called in by your neighbors, you might get shot.
Well, at least we don't live in South Africa where farmers are murdered in their beds, and innocent people have their homes invaded and them killed, and the police just stand by and do nothing. Maybe the American police know what is happening in South Africa and they are determined the same thing doesn't happen in their own country.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟492,680.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Well, at least we don't live in South Africa where farmers are murdered in their beds, and innocent people have their homes invaded and them killed, and the police just stand by and do nothing. Maybe the American police know what is happening in South Africa and they are determined the same thing doesn't happen in their own country.
That won't happen, the minorities are well-surpressed.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
I think you forgot to add #WhiteGenocide.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums