Hawkes Bay New Zealand
✟135,329.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have been falsely accused of something serious in my workplace. The investigation process is ongoing, and I have put my side forward as best I can. As a person with an anxiety disorder, I am terrified that I will not be upheld and that my career is now over and I will be publicly shamed for something I did not do. Please pray for me that I can manage my anxiety until a decision is made, whichever way that is!

saved24

Forgiven
Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟832,591.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Praying that all will go well. When I have to go through something difficult, I keep saying "I trust You Lord" it sure helps. May the Lord comfort you and strengthen you in this difficult time. God bless.

Upvote 0

GaveMeJoy

Nov 28, 2019
San diego
✟41,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
I have been falsely accused of something serious in my workplace. The investigation process is ongoing, and I have put my side forward as best I can. As a person with an anxiety disorder, I am terrified that I will not be upheld and that my career is now over and I will be publicly shamed for something I did not do. Please pray for me that I can manage my anxiety until a decision is made, whichever way that is!
Something similar happened to me. Remember that an accusation can rarely carry any weight in these matters. Also, your current employer can never divulge anything regarding accusation or even your work performance basically they can’t say anything ever, due to workplace conduct investigation laws. Also Romans 8:28, literally nothing truly bad can happen is you trust God. Bad circumstances can happen, but worst case scenario even if you lose your job (which will absolutely not happen IMO but I’m just making a point) God will use it to conform you to the image of Christ if you let him. If you have anxiety rest in this: no matter what your circumstances, even your anxiety disorder, WILL be used to draw you closer to Jesus

Upvote 0

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟303,760.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
This seems to be a new trend and what makes it worse is the truth and the original victim of the backlash are often being left behind as others jump on the bandwagon to use the accusations to promote their own agenda. The end result is often a person whose character or life is destroyed without even having been proven guilty. As the old saying goes, declared guilty in the media, and to make matters worse, the media today is any ignorant person with a computer or smart phone..

This is where forgiveness comes in as we all screw up and shouldn't cast stones. Keep the focus on the original without letting everyone blow it out of proportion. Is it necessary to destroy someone's life more than what they may have done (or not) to themselves? Is it necessary to make mountains out of molehills so that everyone can promote their cause?

There is no solution save restricting those with opinions that speak out on the backs of other's troubles, or those seeking to appear PC and throwing their own under the bus, etc. etc.. But that won't happen in today's world of 'me'. Prayers the world regains it's senses.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,559.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The investigation process is ongoing, and I have put my side forward as best I can. As a person with an anxiety disorder, I am terrified[/QUOTE

Not a nice situation, it sounds like you work for a large organisations so talk to the personal department and to the Union, they should be able to reassure you and advice you of your rights in this situation.

Reactions: Llleopard
Upvote 0

Llleopard

Jun 5, 2018
Hawkes Bay New Zealand
✟135,329.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well they decided against me, and from what I've heard from other staff, the investigators would not even interview staff who did not support the allegations. So my career is down the tubes because of institutional backside covering. Blessed be the name of the Lord, I'm going to endeavor to rejoice and move on the the next thing in God! Thank you so much for your prayers. Xx

Upvote 0