False spirits invade the church - KUNDALINI WARNING

GoldenKingGaze

Prevent Slavery, support the persecuted.
Mar 12, 2007
Visit site
✟251,203.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Interesting thing, they run away. The Catholic church has spiritual gifts like healing and tongues, endorsed... PJP2 prayed in tongues... and called for an outpouring like a new Pentecost. Thousands of clergy joined. But, ask the average Catholic priest or Catholic and they diligently change the subject or have to go. Or don't quite pursue.

It is sad if people run from the Holy Spirit love, the manifestations of love coming in, and sin coming out. Or leave because they don't experience them too. I found it hard to receive myself.

If people scream, on receiving, well, that tested me! I wanted to criticize and saw someone else walk away. If you see light, your pupils dilate. If you lie, your heart races, if you receive love it causes movement. In some more than others.

If your heart is broken, and you are being healed, people notice. But if do don't like going to hospital because of the sickness and pain, that won't make you well, right?

We must not call the Holy Spirit evil by mistake.

We must test people for love and evidence of the Holy Spirit work.

If you ask for the Holy Spirit and love, can Satan slip you a counterfeit? If so, how so?

When people hear of love increasing, like the Biblical NT love feast, they want in. And this revival is for believers, and when unbelievers see it, they want to become believers. Some of our critics don't make converts almost at all. That is a sign, for the reaper must overtake the sower, before the great falling away from the true church.

Upvote 0

korvus

[Luna] Christ-loving heretic
Apr 16, 2013
✟8,376.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
and honestly, have you really seen this happening in churches?? SERIOUS?? I haven't.

Agreed. I think of spirits as a hybrid of spirituality/psychology; If you think a spirit of some sort is after you, you're already in danger.

The only way you can fend of an evil spirit is to disbelief in it and turn to Jesus for advice.

So yeah, they certainly are false spirits. Spreading propaganda (look up the word to avoid offense) about this is going to start the attack on their spirits for those who watch/read it who are not in the know.

I'm inevitably playing the skeptical-psychological-thinker here, but honesty this is hysteria at it's best, and the more who know that, the more they're protected.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jiminpa

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
✟282,507.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Well you are in good company Faulty, David Wilkerson broke down crying towards the end of a sermon about the "laughing revival":

Weird Manifestations - David Wilkerson - YouTube

peace,
Simon
...and if David Wilkerson says something's wrong then the matter is eternally settled. David Wilkerson loved to declare everything he didn't like or understand demonic, and break down and cry and even receive prophecies against it. The problem is that David had to go back and do major damage control when "God" decided that it was okay to judge on nothing but appearance only, since David had previously written an actually honest tract where God told him that he was judging on appearances and needed to repent. A few years later when David Wilkerson decided that God had changed His mind about judging by appearances he pulled his previous writing from publication and distribution to cover his tracks. Not exactly someone whose word I would take on the validity of a ministry.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alithis

Disciple of Jesus .
Nov 11, 2010
Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:doh: good grieve...stop looking to and at the false and look to Jesus for goodness sake...this is nonsense.

yup - its as old as the sower and the seed and the evil one who sowed the tares among the good seed .
strom is trying to rip out the tares before the harvest - and it is resulting in argument and division - not unity and growth .

why do people think that God is not able to lead all who seek the truth -=into truth . why do people claim on one hand to believe in God and then on the other hand say he is not able to protect his own from deception .

if folk who truly believe, are doing silly things in error, will not God prove his love to them by chastising those he loves ? or do the naysayers only give credit to the power of the enemy to deceive and by default declare that God is not able to work in us mightily by HIS Spirit ..
that kundali movement, .. does it declare the lord Jesus as the manifestation of god in the flesh ? if no,then it is not of God - we know its not .

these other revival goings on , do they declare that Jesus is the manifestation of god in the flesh ? if yes .. then they cannot be of Satan as no spirit that is NOT of god can declare/confess the lord Jesus that way .

to much over comparison mixed with swift imbalanced judgments are going on. its almost pharisee stuff - sorry Yeshua , you don't fit into our box of what the messiah is ,so you cant be him .

Upvote 0

JavaQueen2

On Christ the SOLID Rock I stand...
Feb 25, 2013
Home
✟8,644.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
yup - its as old as the sower and the seed and the evil one who sowed the tares among the good seed .
strom is trying to rip out the tares before the harvest - and it is resulting in argument and division - not unity and growth .

why do people think that God is not able to lead all who seek the truth -=into truth . why do people claim on one hand to believe in God and then on the other hand say he is not able to protect his own from deception .

if folk who truly believe, are doing silly things in error, will not God prove his love to them by chastising those he loves ? or do the naysayers only give credit to the power of the enemy to deceive and by default declare that God is not able to work in us mightily by HIS Spirit ..
that kundali movement, .. does it declare the lord Jesus as the manifestation of god in the flesh ? if no,then it is not of God - we know its not .

these other revival goings on , do they declare that Jesus is the manifestation of god in the flesh ? if yes .. then they cannot be of Satan as no spirit that is NOT of god can declare/confess the lord Jesus that way .

to much over comparison mixed with swift imbalanced judgments are going on. its almost pharisee stuff - sorry Yeshua , you don't fit into our box of what the messiah is ,so you cant be him .

excellent post. I know when the Power of God is so strong, and I am deep in His presence, I shake like a leaf. I DO know the difference between a false spirit and Holy Spirit.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your interpretation does not line up with Jesus', who warned . . .

Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

So plainly we can see that there are many who think they are worshiping God and performing signs and wonders using demonic power and yet they are deceived.
Indeed. My brother and mother are watching the revival all the time on God tv with Todd Bentley. I don't have a good feeling about it and now he's checking it out. I'm not watching, on one video he said it was the same angel as William Branham had. That was not an angel of God.
The real revival is coming now, that is God revives us and leads us into repentance. You shall know the tree by the fruit, not the signs and miracles.
I went to Toronto. It was really from God and some things defenitely not. They don't test anything, they let everybody speak. We had someone here in Holland with a false teaching, everyone here knew it and they just gave him the platform.

Upvote 0

VickyH

Apr 16, 2014
✟7,645.00
Faith
Charismatic
Kundalani is also an ancient Hindu and yoga practice.

Kundalini is a dormant energy within most peple.

In Hindu mythology, Kundalini is a serpent goddess who lies asleep at the base of the spine, coiled three and a half times around the first chakra.Her name is Kundalini Shakti, and she represents the unfolding of the divine Shakti energy, the energizing potential of life itself, a living goddess who enlivens all things.

Under certain circumstances, the Kundalini energy awakens and begins to rise through the body, piercing and opening the chakras as she moves in her undulating, snake-like fashion. As Kundalini releases stored and blocked energies, her movement can be quite intense, sometimes painful, and often leads to mental states that seem out of this world.

Circumstances that stimulate Kundalini awakening are many and varied, but are usually triggered by such things as extended periods of meditation, yoga, fasting, stress, trauma, psychedelic drugs, or near death experiences.

Kundalini is a condensed, primal force, similar to the potential energy found in water. When released, it creates a vertical connection between the chakras by opening the subtle channels known as nadi, most specifically, the central channel that moves up the spine called sushumna. If we put water through a small hose at very high pressure, the end of the hose will undulate like a snake. Similarly, the intense energy of Kundalini undulates in the body as it rises through the chakras.

Kundalini can also be seen as a result of the chakras connecting to each other.

Upvote 0

jiminpa

Site Supporter
Jul 4, 2004
✟282,507.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Kundalani is also an ancient Hindu and yoga practice.

Kundalini is a dormant energy within most peple.

In Hindu mythology, Kundalini is a serpent goddess who lies asleep at the base of the spine, coiled three and a half times around the first chakra.Her name is Kundalini Shakti, and she represents the unfolding of the divine Shakti energy, the energizing potential of life itself, a living goddess who enlivens all things.

Under certain circumstances, the Kundalini energy awakens and begins to rise through the body, piercing and opening the chakras as she moves in her undulating, snake-like fashion. As Kundalini releases stored and blocked energies, her movement can be quite intense, sometimes painful, and often leads to mental states that seem out of this world.

Circumstances that stimulate Kundalini awakening are many and varied, but are usually triggered by such things as extended periods of meditation, yoga, fasting, stress, trauma, psychedelic drugs, or near death experiences.

Kundalini is a condensed, primal force, similar to the potential energy found in water. When released, it creates a vertical connection between the chakras by opening the subtle channels known as nadi, most specifically, the central channel that moves up the spine called sushumna. If we put water through a small hose at very high pressure, the end of the hose will undulate like a snake. Similarly, the intense energy of Kundalini undulates in the body as it rises through the chakras.

Kundalini can also be seen as a result of the chakras connecting to each other.
I thought so... How's it going Devra?

Upvote 0

VickyH

Apr 16, 2014
✟7,645.00
Faith
Charismatic
I thought so... How's it going Devra?

What is Devra? Is this a person that you think I am?

People were posting about Kundalini being a spirit, I was just sharing that Kundalini is a physical as well as a spiritual process in Hinduism and yoga. I think that adds to this conversation? No.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DannLeavitt

In Christ Alone.
May 14, 2014
New Brunswick
✟8,368.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The thing that kind of "erks" me is this whole "Kundalini" name. Where is it found in the Scripture? Was Apostle Paul the one that warned you against it? For that matter, does the Christian Bible name any demons by name at all?

Upvote 0

AGTG

Mar 11, 2014
✟6,038.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The thing that kind of "erks" me is this whole "Kundalini" name. Where is it found in the Scripture? Was Apostle Paul the one that warned you against it? For that matter, does the Christian Bible name any demons by name at all?

The Bible does name certain demons, but that's not the real problem with this whole idea.

The real problem is that Jesus explicitly stated that if we ask Father God for something from Him, He would honor that and show Himself a good Father.

Matthew 7
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? 10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

So unless we are wandering off into some really obvious idolatry, we don't have to worry about some false spirit taking us over.

As far as I can see in the Bible, the only "impartation" that can take place is through the Holy Spirit. Other spirits cannot be "imparted" to others through the laying on of hands.

Moreover, if there is a foul spiritual influence upon someone, it is from their own freewill opening a door while sinning against God.

If you ask me, the modern church has more to worry over sexual immorality in the ranks than some supposed false spiritual counterfeit.

Upvote 0

DannLeavitt

In Christ Alone.
May 14, 2014
New Brunswick
✟8,368.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
The Bible does name certain demons, but that's not the real problem with this whole idea.

The real problem is that Jesus explicitly stated that if we ask Father God for something from Him, He would honor that and show Himself a good Father.

Matthew 7
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? 10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

So unless we are wandering off into some really obvious idolatry, we don't have to worry about some false spirit taking us over.

As far as I can see in the Bible, the only "impartation" that can take place is through the Holy Spirit. Other spirits cannot be "imparted" to others through the laying on of hands.

Moreover, if there is a foul spiritual influence upon someone, it is from their own freewill opening a door while sinning against God.

If you ask me, the modern church has more to worry over sexual immorality in the ranks than some supposed false spiritual counterfeit.

True enough. I don't doubt that there are powers of darkness afoot in this world... But this theory just blows me away haha!

Upvote 0