Relationship over Religion
Jan 8, 2004
California
✟21,764.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Can someone please explain to me the difference between the "spirit of kundalini" and the "spirit of chocolate cake"???

Both are spirits that have been identified by well meaning Christians using biblical principles. Both are supposed to be something we look out for. Gluttony is no laughing matter, yet for some reason I get the impression that the spirit of chocolate cake is a joke while the spirit of kundalini is a real danger and present in every move of God (usually though in the ones that take place outside of the speaker's denomination!)

So what's the difference? Are we supposed to take people who believe in these spirits seriously, or laugh at them?

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟242,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:doh: good grieve...stop looking to and at the false and look to Jesus for goodness sake...this is nonsense.

Forewarned is forearmed. If bad teachings and practices are entering the church then it's well that God's people should know.

:clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟242,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
and honestly, have you really seen this happening in churches?? SERIOUS?? I haven't.

I posted a thread in the main forum a while back about animal sounds in the church. My cousin was disciplined by his church for querying people making pig noises in the meeting. He brought some friends from work along to his church to hear the gospel, they were so shocked that they did not go back.

Upvote 0

Blueberrymuffin09

In Him I live and move.
Jul 23, 2011
✟1,395.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I posted a thread in the main forum a while back about animal sounds in the church. My cousin was disciplined by his church for querying people making pig noises in the meeting. He brought some friends from work along to his church to hear the gospel, they were so shocked that they did not go back.

that is sad...but honestly that is one church. it is so rare.

Upvote 0

lesjude

Apr 11, 2012
✟7,957.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The Toronto Deception

Upvote 0

~RENEE~

Legend
Jan 21, 2005
home
✟28,526.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟242,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
the devil can only counterfeit. so if there is a counterfeit, there has to be the real thing.

Hello there:)

Are you referring to this passage?

1 John 2: 26 I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray. As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him.

Upvote 0

Blueberrymuffin09

In Him I live and move.
Jul 23, 2011
✟1,395.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
well, you can sit around focusing on the devil and be afraid of him and what he might be introducing to the church...or you can focus on Jesus Who will protect you from that...and live life. I haven't been in a church with any of this going on...or animal sounds. As far as the animal sounds in Toronto, which IS NOT a deception...that was taken care of almost 15 years ago, and NO one sees that. It IS NOT happening there at least any more....time to get over it.

Upvote 0

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟242,556.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, Jesus will show us the counterfeit. You didn't understand what I meant. IF there is a counterfeit, there HAS to be something to BE counterfeited...and satan can ONLY counterfeit

Hello:)

thanks for the reply!

So it was 1 John 2:26 you were thinking of?

Thanks and God Bless:)

Upvote 0