FALSE ECUMENICAL (OR UNITY MOVEMENT) AT VATICAN ON JUNE 24

Pneuman777

Apr 18, 2015
✟7,738.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Hey friends, I am basically new to this site, and was just wondering what some of you are thinking about this counterfeit unity movement that is progressing at warp speed this year of 2015. That is the whole scenario of Pope Francis meeting with the likes of Kenneth Copeland, Tony Palmer, John Arnott, and even James and Betty Robison. That last one I listed among the entourage courted by the pope is a real shocker. When my eyes fell upon the internet pic with James and his lovely wife's face, standing shoulder to shoulder with this pope I was at first shocked, then saddened.

Now I wasn't really shocked by the others in the June 24 entourage, although I was strangely put off by the fact that Kenneth Copeland was the lead representative of "charismatic Christians" from the get go , even as Tony Palmer, a strange hybrid who I will try to be kind to here, since he as passed over barely a month after this meeting, kept referring to themselves as charismatic Christians. First of all who nominated K K as the leader of the charismatic movement in America? He is of the renegade and heretical "Word of Faith" tangent, but certainly not representative of balanced or well-rounded (actually I prefer the latter term) charismatics. Certainly he wouldn't be representing myself in any setting.

It is certainly a strange time we are living in spiritual-wise. Everything prophetically is happening so fast and falling into place, even prophesied by David Wilkerson over 40 years ago in his landmark and spirit-provoking book, "The Vision". In it as some of you from that era may remember, there was this important excerpt on a coming false or counterfeit unity movement in the Church:

"I see the rise of a super world church. I see the formation of a super world church council consisting of a union between liberal, ecumenical Protestants, and the Roman Catholic Church joining politically hand-in-hand to create one of the most powerful religious forces on earth. This union is going to start as a cooperative charity program and it will end in a political union. This visible super world church is going to be spiritual in name only, freely using the name of Jesus Christ, but will in fact be antichrist and political in many of its activities. This powerful church union will be deeply involved in social action, tremendous charity programs, and ministries of compassion. Its leaders will make statements about meeting human needs. They will send out a call for social action, political intervention, and a greater voice in world affairs.

Last edited: