Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I live too far south for the tree leaves to change colors for the fall, I miss all those beautiful colors, but it is warm, usually hot down here. We have fake fall leaves, fake fall decoration in the stores. I was at hobby lobby and they had the coolest decorations and figurines, pumpkins, chickens, angels, fairies, Santa Claus, Christmas trees, elves, nutcrackers, cookie jars shaped like gingerbread houses, snow men, etc. I liked a Christmas tree ornament of a unicorn. Anyway, I like drawing fall fairies with butterfly wings in warm colors, and dresses with a pattern o fall leaves, and cats with pumpkins. i like different cats, besides the usual black ones, black and white tuxedos, orange tabbies, calicoes, maybe a tan one. I like drawing beautiful stuff for the fall instead of ugly scary gross stuff for Halloween. i started to write a story about a seamstress in a somewhat fantasy world where she designs costumes for a masquerade ball.

I might draw a skeleton, some bones as part of a human anatomy exercise, I don't like skeletons, but it would be an art exercise at drawing the human body with the bare bones, then the muscles and sinews, then the flesh person.

Growing up I felt like I missed out on the seasonal changes and having no snow, but i hear it is too commercialized and hyped up, its better to have a nice warm climate with warm winters.

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There is beauty in God's creation all over the world.

If your area does not experience fall color, ... there's always the internet ...
fall-colors-jack-martin-near-new-richmond_35647028_ver1.0.jpg

Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I live too far south for the tree leaves to change colors for the fall, I miss all those beautiful colors, but it is warm, usually hot down here. We have fake fall leaves, fake fall decoration in the stores. I was at hobby lobby and they had the coolest decorations and figurines, pumpkins, chickens, angels, fairies, Santa Claus, Christmas trees, elves, nutcrackers, cookie jars shaped like gingerbread houses, snow men, etc. I liked a Christmas tree ornament of a unicorn. Anyway, I like drawing fall fairies with butterfly wings in warm colors, and dresses with a pattern o fall leaves, and cats with pumpkins. i like different cats, besides the usual black ones, black and white tuxedos, orange tabbies, calicoes, maybe a tan one. I like drawing beautiful stuff for the fall instead of ugly scary gross stuff for Halloween. i started to write a story about a seamstress in a somewhat fantasy world where she designs costumes for a masquerade ball.

I might draw a skeleton, some bones as part of a human anatomy exercise, I don't like skeletons, but it would be an art exercise at drawing the human body with the bare bones, then the muscles and sinews, then the flesh person.

Growing up I felt like I missed out on the seasonal changes and having no snow, but i hear it is too commercialized and hyped up, its better to have a nice warm climate with warm winters.
You should try an Aussie Christmas day. 100 + temperatures are not uncommon. Kids build sandcastles, not snowmen!

• Haha
Reactions: public hermit
Upvote 0

AgapeBible

Aug 26, 2007
USA/Florida
✟44,479.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Florida is somewhat like Australia. We have alligators and snakes, we also have the rare American salt water crocodile, that lives at the tip of south Florida, and we have many exotic bird species. We are not an island but a peninsula, people like to g t the beach here, but we have a problem with red tide, sting rays, sharks, jellyfish, some sharp dangerous coral, but the coral is endangered. A lot of people from th northern pars of the USA like to visit Florida during the winter. it gets crowded here during the winter. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I like watching those corny, sappy predictable Hallmark movies, even though they are nearly all the same, around Christmas time, they have those corny movies all year round now. I like decorating for Christmas and eating sweet treats.

Upvote 0