Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I grew up in Florida so I never really got to enjoy the changing of the seasons, Spring, Fall or Winter with snow and ice. I enjoyed fall leaves in Tennessee when my Mom and I followed my Dad on his job in a electric plant/ facility there. It was a nuclear plant making electricity for the town and other towns/cities needing electricity and power in the homes and businesses. My Dad is a technician. he is retired now, this was a few years back. My mom and I followed him because we were getting lonely and wanted a change of scenery. The leaves were very pretty. I've always wanted to see them. I'd like to go to a state above Florida, maybe Virginia or Pennsylvania to see the fall leaves and spring flowers.

The thing is, I used to hate Halloween. All that disgusting, gross scary ugly horror stuff I hate. i like the pumpkins and pumpkin pie. I like cute, pretty Halloween costumes. I like dressing up as a beautiful, glamorous princess, or a fairy, or ballerina, angel, mermaid, belly dancer, Disney princess, like Snow White or Rapunzel. I saw some cute witch costumes with purple in it and silvery stars, but as a Christian witches are suppose to be evil, even if they claim they are good and look cute or beautiful.

I discovered a better side of Halloween. There are a lot of costumes that are pretty. And they are in my size. I like monarch butterflies, they are orange and black, they are also endangered. i'd like to draw something with them to spread awareness. I also like the color pink. October is national breast cancer, pink is used because it is a feminine color, there is warriors in pink. I had an idea of Cinderella in a pink dress with a gold pumpkin carriage and the fairy godmother ready for the ball. Cinderella goes to a Halloween ball, in this story there are balls according to the seasons or holidays. A Christmas ball, and Valentine one.

HereIStand

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2006
✟317,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Wait. For a minute there, I thought of this type of Fall beauty. :D

Fall-Beauty.jpg

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I grew up in Florida so I never really got to enjoy the changing of the seasons, Spring, Fall or Winter with snow and ice. I enjoyed fall leaves in Tennessee when my Mom and I followed my Dad on his job in a electric plant/ facility there. It was a nuclear plant making electricity for the town and other towns/cities needing electricity and power in the homes and businesses. My Dad is a technician. he is retired now, this was a few years back. My mom and I followed him because we were getting lonely and wanted a change of scenery. The leaves were very pretty. I've always wanted to see them. I'd like to go to a state above Florida, maybe Virginia or Pennsylvania to see the fall leaves and spring flowers.

The thing is, I used to hate Halloween. All that disgusting, gross scary ugly horror stuff I hate. i like the pumpkins and pumpkin pie. I like cute, pretty Halloween costumes. I like dressing up as a beautiful, glamorous princess, or a fairy, or ballerina, angel, mermaid, belly dancer, Disney princess, like Snow White or Rapunzel. I saw some cute witch costumes with purple in it and silvery stars, but as a Christian witches are suppose to be evil, even if they claim they are good and look cute or beautiful.

I discovered a better side of Halloween. There are a lot of costumes that are pretty. And they are in my size. I like monarch butterflies, they are orange and black, they are also endangered. i'd like to draw something with them to spread awareness. I also like the color pink. October is national breast cancer, pink is used because it is a feminine color, there is warriors in pink. I had an idea of Cinderella in a pink dress with a gold pumpkin carriage and the fairy godmother ready for the ball. Cinderella goes to a Halloween ball, in this story there are balls according to the seasons or holidays. A Christmas ball, and Valentine one.
Carving pumpkins can be good! :)

Upvote 0