Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The comments are priceless. You can see why so many Trump supporters fall for fake news.
Is Allen West Republic sponsored or endorsed by Allen West? I have to ask as during the election quite a few Trump and Clinton FB "fan clubs" formed and churned out memes hourly.

Frankly most memes are false narratives for the lazy.

A poor substitute for political cartoons.

• Agree
Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
That would be most likely because Soros was a Nazi collaborator, so while the pic isn't itself truth it holds elements of truth.

Unlike this meme that liberals fell all over themselves for, which was a complete lie with no elements of truth.

trumppeople.jpg

Upvote 0

grasping the after wind

That's grasping after the wind
Jan 18, 2010
Clarence Center NY USA
✟237,637.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fake news that the ignorant believe to be true. "Hands Up Don't shoot",
"The Russians hacked the election", Mitt Romney did not pay any taxes" " Trump called for the Russians to spy on the US", "Sarah Palin said she could see Russia from her backyard" etc etc etc?

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Memes are idea-grenades meant to persuade, not necessarily convince. They push emotional buttons because that's what is always most effective.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
That would be most likely because Soros was a Nazi collaborator, so while the pic isn't itself truth it holds elements of truth.

Unlike this meme that liberals fell all over themselves for, which was a complete lie with no elements of truth.

trumppeople.jpg
You know that that is fake? Is this why it's posted here?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That would be most likely because Soros was a Nazi collaborator
Yeah, as a 14 year old boy, he swore he was the adopted son of a Christian Nazi. That makes him a collaborator, to you.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
You know that that is fake? Is this why it's posted here?

I know it's fake because the original Amy Schumer article where it originally appeared stated it was fabricated, but it also stated that people wouldn't care.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, as a 14 year old boy, he swore he was the adopted son of a Christian Nazi. That makes him a collaborator, to you.

No, his admission to helping confiscate the possessions of the Jews at age 14 makes him a collaborator to me.

Transcript portion of the 20 December 1998 broadcast of 60 Minutes:

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private

George Soros was Nazi collaborator? Oohh. Tell me more? How did he collaborate with the Nazis?

trumppeople.jpg

Okay...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BubbaJack

Dec 24, 2016
Deep South
✟27,403.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private

He was a collaborator. He was only 14, and I find no fault in a young teenager afraid and wanting to survive. But the adult Soros is unrepentant about that period of his life. He's not a Nazi, but he is a sociopath, of the most egregious kind.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No, his admission to helping confiscate the possessions of the Jews at age 14 makes him a collaborator to me.

Transcript portion of the 20 December 1998 broadcast of 60 Minutes:

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.
But there was more to it than that, wasn't there? You left out this part:

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c -- I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was -- well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets -- that if I weren't there -- of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would -- would -- would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the -- whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

And that you think is the equivalent of being an SS Officer?

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He was a collaborator. He was only 14, and I find no fault in a young teenager afraid and wanting to survive. But the adult Soros is unrepentant about that period of his life. He's not a Nazi, but he is a sociopath, of the most egregious kind.
He's a sociopath because he understands that when he was 14 he wanted to survive and was in real danger? What was the worst thing he did as a "collaborator", stand around while property was confiscated and not cry out about it? Like you would have, BubbaJack.

He has done more to fight repression than most people.

Upvote 0

BubbaJack

Dec 24, 2016
Deep South
✟27,403.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
He's a sociopath because he understands that when he was 14 he wanted to survive and was in real danger? What was the worst thing he did as a "collaborator", stand around while property was confiscated and not cry out about it? Like you would have, BubbaJack.

He has done more to fight repression than most people.

Yes, I would have cried about it. 70 years later I would still be crying.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes, I would have cried about it. 70 years later I would still be crying.
Why, when there was nothing you could have done to change the outcome?
That would be a gigantic help to everyone, including yourself. Do you cry every night now?

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c -- I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was -- well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets -- that if I weren't there -- of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would -- would -- would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the -- whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

Basically he tells us someone had to do it.

The part you posted is more damning. However, in post modern relativism Soros is a hero for saving his own skin.

Reactions: Uncle Siggy
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married

There was a lot of the interview I left out. Is it only valid if I post it in its entirety? I pulled the portion that pertained to my point.

I didn't say he was like a SS officer, but rather a Nazi collaborator, so don't make false accusations. Your interpretation of the quote isn't even rightly dividing the full context that you actually quoted. He's attempting to distance himself from the act itself. He's not saying he wasn't physically removing the property, he's saying he wasn't ultimately responsible for the reason it was being removed. He was just there doing it, and he justifies it as if he wasn't the one there doing it, then someone else would have been there doing it instead. That is the role he's referencing, these people didn't lose their stuff on his orders. In other words, he was just a good little Nazi collaborator who was just going with the flow.

I really don't see why you are so adamant on defending him. You don't think this collaborator was actually a collaborator, fine. But don't bother wasting time trying to convince me otherwise. There is nothing you can say that will erase time and suddenly not make him that way.

• Agree
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
George Soros was Nazi collaborator? Oohh. Tell me more? How did he collaborate with the Nazis?

Okay...

I've already posted it. Like I just said in a previous post, if you want to bend over backwards and justify his Nazi collaboration, that's your choice to make. If that's the kind of person you are, go for it.

Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

BubbaJack

Dec 24, 2016
Deep South
✟27,403.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Why, when there was nothing you could have done to change the outcome?
That would be a gigantic help to everyone, including yourself. Do you cry every night now?

Imagine a Southern white man who confessed to helping persecute blacks during Jim Crow, and presently doesn't express remorse about it. I doubt you would make the same excuses you make for Georgy Boy.

Upvote 0