✟262,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 1:17 (NASB)
For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "BUT THE RIGHTEOUS man SHALL LIVE BY FAITH."

“The righteous man shall live by faith”

Faith in what?

Faith in the promises of God.

Such as;

“I will perfect that which concerns you.”

“I will cause you to walk in my statutes and keep them.”

“I will put a new heart and spirit in you.”

Which are all summed up in the promise;

“It is no longer I that live but Christ that lives in me.”

This is the faith we are called to. To be believing these promises. To every moment of every day, to have these promises before us as the staple of our faith in God. For He can only work in the lives of those that have such a faith towards Him.

From “faith to faith.”

Meaning that each and every day/moment there should be an increase, however small or large, but there should be an increase of the faith of the heart towards God. The resulting of this faith in and of and towards God will free God to work in that believers life. For God can only work in the lives of those that are walking in faith towards Him. This constant walking in faith towards God will produce a joy and peace in the heart of the believer whereby they know they are pleasing to God. The heart will rejoice in the knowledge of God which will be as their faith a ever increasing degree. This inward knowledge of God will produce as a result of this ever increasing faith, the fruits of the Spirit manifested outwardly. Or as scripture calls the same thing in another place “Christ being formed in you”. Or, which is another way of saying the believer is walking in a ever increasing degree of righteousness. For having His children walking in righteousness before Him in love is the end game for God.

For this is the purpose of our salvation;

Romans 8:4 (KJV)
That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

“That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us”

“fulfilled in us” not “by us”

but this fulfilling of the righteousness of the law in us can only happen as the believer walks from;

“faith to an ever increasing faith towards, of and in God”

Blessings as we strive to make this a living reality in our lives to live from;

“faith to faith”

Much love in Christ, Not me

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen! A willing heart is a heart yielded to Him.

Yes, so true! and that’s all God needs to work in a life, is a heart that is willing.

Blessings,

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This also made me think; The enemy will always try to take away our joy and faith in God. As his intentions are meant to make fun of us, making us think God's promises will not stand. That every bad thing which happens to us shows that God isn't there, because if He would be, why would He allow it?

But every bad experience is there to help us grow more, and when we are made fun of, we should instead see this as a great joy. Because if we wouldn't have been close to Jesus Christ we wouldn't have been such a great deal to mess with, and since we are longing to and wanting to grow closer to Him, and stronger in our relationship and faith in Him, it makes sense we will be treated this way by the enemy as well as by the world.

Jesus said; "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you."(John 15:18)

Now most people will not admit that they hate Jesus, as they see only with their physical eyes at the ones who they see as bad or which they don't like. The communists for example don't think they do anything bad when they torture and kill Christians, same way as the Nazi's didn't see it as bad how they treated the jews as well as anyone else they thought came in their way! John 16:2

"They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think he offers God service."

This has been happening throughout centuries, are still happening in other countries, and it will be happening in the western world at some point. Everything is gradually getting there, step by step. When Christians starts standing up for their faith in Jesus Christ as well as for His Truth, standing well-grounded on His Word, they will not be accepted by this part of the world either! But this is a part of wanting to truly live for Christ, and He is faithful to help us through in anything we will encounter! Knowing that what we have awaiting for us is so much greater than what we have and are given in this life only!

Much Love in Christ Jesus!

• Friendly
Reactions: Not me
Upvote 0

Not me

Righteousness is right and not me.
Feb 26, 2018
California
✟262,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This also made me think; The enemy will always try to take away our joy and faith in God. As his intentions are meant to make fun of us, making us think God's promises will not stand. That every bad thing which happens to us shows that God isn't there, because if He would be, why would He allow it?

But every bad experience is there to help us grow more, and when we are made fun of, we should instead see this as a great joy. Because if we wouldn't have been close to Jesus Christ we wouldn't have been such a great deal to mess with, and since we are longing to and wanting to grow closer to Him, and stronger in our relationship and faith in Him, it makes sense we will be treated this way by the enemy as well as by the world.

Jesus said; "If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you."(John 15:18)

Now most people will not admit that they hate Jesus, as they see only with their physical eyes at the ones who they see as bad or which they don't like. The communists for example don't think they do anything bad when they torture and kill Christians, same way as the Nazi's didn't see it as bad how they treated the jews as well as anyone else they thought came in their way! John 16:2

"They will put you out of the synagogues; yes, the time is coming that whoever kills you will think he offers God service."

This has been happening throughout centuries, are still happening in other countries, and it will be happening in the western world at some point. Everything is gradually getting there, step by step. When Christians starts standing up for their faith in Jesus Christ as well as for His Truth, standing well-grounded on His Word, they will not be accepted by this part of the world either! But this is a part of wanting to truly live for Christ, and He is faithful to help us through in anything we will encounter! Knowing that what we have awaiting for us is so much greater than what we have and are given in this life only!

Much Love in Christ Jesus!

Blessings Crown Princess, so true what things we go through in this life have no comparison with the glory that will be revealed in us.

So with a heart full of faith, hope and love, let the world jump off the cliff. For me and my house we are going to serve the Lord.

Blessings, keep the faith, keep pressings in for He loves you/us with a everlasting love.

Upvote 0