Faith must always be NOW faith in our putting on our new nature

Gideons300

Our awakening is beginning. Prepare to be amazed.
Jun 26, 2015
Maryville, Tennessee
✟109,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ten years ago, at a point in my life where I was bound by sins big and small, longing to walk pleasing to Him but finding myself the wretched man of Romans 7, God miraculously appeared to me and shared with me what I had missed in my walk. "Life changing" would fail to convey to you what that divine visitation has done for me, and to me.

I had known the two critical truths Paul shared in Romans 6, that when Christ died, so did I (my old man) and that when Christ rose from the dead, He gave me new life as well (my new nature). In fact, I had them memorized, but I had never actually appropriated the truths as DONE in me. That is what reckoning is. It is believing that you receive it, right now, that it is added to your assets regardless as to whether you see evidence of it or not. And the result of this leap of faith, spurred on by hunger and in my case, desperation? You shall have it. And praise God forevermore, I did my part and He did His!

There may be a small period of time between reckoning and seeing the blessed results manifested to ones walk. But we must understand, it does not become true when we believe it hard enough. That is back to self effort and with the pressure squarely back on our shoulders, No, it is true for every child of God right this very minute and has been since the day we were saved.

So why do we no see the results in our lives? Why does sin still have dominion over us? It is because we have never mixed the truth of the real accomplishments the blood of the Lamb wrought for us with the words of OUR testimony.

But when we do so, boldly proclaiming that our fleshly nature is not gradually dying, but DEAD, and that we are, right here, right now, new creatures in Christ where sin no longer has dominion over us and where Christ lives inside us, keeping us from falling, causing us to obey, it is that glorious moment when tumblers align and the door to Heaven swings open, allowing our overcoming nature to finally be manifested.

So why do we not yet have the victory that has been promised to us over the world, the flesh and the devil manifested to us if it is, indeed, fact? Ahh, simple. How does the Word say we initiate this amazing transformation? By our strenuous effort? By the passage of time? By doing enough "nice" deeds? No. There is but one way. By faith!

Why do we at times feel so empty, so disconnected from the one who said He would never leave us or forsake us? Because Christ dwells in our hearts how? By faith!

Do we not see? We have bought satan's lie as he whispers "Hath God said...?" And in doing so, we have given our old fleshly nature life, simply because of our ignorance in unbelief,

Our fleshly old nature tries to believe His promises, but cannot, because our hearts condemn us, even if God doesn't. We try, sometimes valiantly, but alas, we fail.

But praise God, the new nature we possess can. We are destined to grow in faith to the end we become established in it. And this is what God tells us is the "good fight of faith" to which each one of us is called.

God wills that we are not only saved by faith in His Son, but sanctified... changed... transformed... made more than conquorers.... in exactly the same way. We believe we receive it, simply because God spoke it. And we shall have it simply because our Heavenly Father has promised it.

We do not have to wait one second longer. We do not need to be more "ready" The flesh can never get ready! We do not have to wait for an "experience", nor the angels "stirring no our waters" like the lame man at the pool. The experience was performed when Jesus died and then rose from the dead!

Now. Right now, Faith is always NOW faith! God wants to bless us with the power to say no to the devil in every temptation. The victory we long for, the victory many of us have given up on as impossible in this life, can be ours right now. Why? It is done. We ARE new, this very day, and that is a fact, whether we believe it or not.

Do we not see these amazing promises of possessing brand new natures have eluded us for one reason and one alone? The promises have "not been mixed with faith in them that heard it".

You observe that I am Excited. Without questions do for good reason. God has showed me that this is what we all are being awakened to... the truth of who we really are.

And what is accomplished when we put off our old nature and clothe ourselves with our new overcoming one? We light our lamps. The oil has been inside us all along. And we, as the church of the latter days, are destined to awake to this amazing, glorious truth and see ourselves transformed into the church without spot or wrinkle, ready to meet her master.

Yes, God most definitely spoke to me. The Word has confirmed it to me. The results in my walk have been exactly as promised. As I hold up my shield of faith, to my joy and delight, I see the sins that once had me by the neck powerless to affect me. But most wonderful, I actually see God beginning to produce spiritual fruits in me. And if you knew me as I was before, the "old" me, you would have no doubt that miracles occur. LOL.

The amazing thing is, God has a miracle with each of our names on it. This is what Jesus spoke of in His rebuke and loving correction of the church at Laodecia. What was His counsel to these religiously contented ones, but ones He loved dearly?

1) Buy gold of Him, tried in the fire. And of what does He speak? FAITH!

2) Have our eyes washed so that we might truly see what we have been blind to for in my case, literally decades.

3) And finally, that we cast off our old garments and put on the new ones, glorious spotless ones so that the shame of our nakedness does not appear. New natures!

Glory to God! We are the blessed generation destined to see this new incredible awakening happen..... both in the church and in us! Oh, we can wait, and walk on in the wilderness of our unbelief a bit longer. Yes, God still loves us. But why wait when our land of promise(s) awaits? Nothing further needs be done. Today can be the day of our being delivered from the hand of our enemy, if we will but believe and doubt not. How much faith does it take. God tells us that we have just enough. It is finished. All that is asked of us is that we believe it so.

Many blessings,

Gideon

Last edited: