✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by eldermike
Yep, and the Lord has blessed beyond measure by giving us a land that will provide all we can even dream of, freedom, education and resources beyond measure. Add work to this blessing and you have success.

Thank you Eldermike,

And we can all thank God for these blessings of abundance.  He gives us the ability to sow so that we can reap.  I am surrounded by blessings.  Some because I'm reaping what I've sowed and some "just because".  And some I'm reaping because of the work of others.

God has blessed me far above what I ever emagined.  Not only in 1 area but in all areas. 

He has blessed me with health (I've been unhealthy)...coming more close to death than I thought and seeing the doctors amazement that I "walked" into their office.

He's blessed me with a home, a car, a good job, etc. (I've been without).  I've worked hard and had amazing help by Divine intervention in ways that those with more "experience" :) said was impossible.

He's blessed me with His presence in my life. I see Him working in my life and on my behalf on a daily basis.  I do what He tells me to do (through His Word and prayer) and He does what He's promised.  I've never known Him to not meet my needs and most of my wants. 

He incourages and lifts us up in His Word.  To those who continue to walk in disobedience, He even continues to call out to them. 

I desire to know Him to the fullest, even though we won't fully know Him until we see Him face to face.  But I plan to at least go out trying. 

:)

We serve a truly Awesome God!

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟551,532.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"And we can all thank God for these blessings of abundance.  He gives us the ability to sow so that we can reap.  I am surrounded by blessings. "

...I am surrounded by blessings...

I love it! It is almost as if you are helpless at the onslaught of them!

Hehehe

Reminds me of Deu 28:2- and all these blessings have come upon thee, and overtaken thee, because thou dost hearken to the voice of Jehovah thy God:

Look out!!!! Here they come!

To late.. your are under a blessing pile...

:D

Fantastic

Didaskalos

Upvote 0

SnuP

A son of the Most High
Jul 22, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟9,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Originally posted by didaskalos
"And we can all thank God for these blessings of abundance.  He gives us the ability to sow so that we can reap.  I am surrounded by blessings. "

Hehehe

Reminds me of Deu 28:2- and all these blessings have come upon thee, and overtaken thee, because thou dost hearken to the voice of Jehovah thy God:

Fantastic

Didaskalos

I like the way that you think. 

Upvote 0

Loser For Jesus

Aug 14, 2002
USA
✟531.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by Quaffer
I see Him working in my life and on my behalf on a daily basis.

Hmm. God working on your behalf? Just about says it all, really!

I do what He tells me to do (through His Word and prayer) and He does what He's promised.

So you hate your life, deny yourself, take up your cross daily, hate and despise money, give up everything, lose your life for the sake of the gospel, and crucify the desires of your flesh by the power of the cross through the Holy Spirit? Really?

love in Christ,

Malcolm

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Originally posted by didaskalos

Hehehe

Fantastic

Didaskalos

Yes.  The blessing just run ya down.  When you're living the way He's told us to, you can run but they always catch up.  Amazing, that God makes promises that He keeps.  :D

Upvote 0

SnuP

A son of the Most High
Jul 22, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟9,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Originally posted by Loser For Jesus
Hmm. God working on your behalf? Just about says it all, really!
So God doesn't work on your behalf? Just about says it all, really!

So you hate your life, deny yourself, take up your cross daily, hate and despise money, give up everything, lose your life for the sake of the gospel, and crucify the desires of your flesh by the power of the cross through the Holy Spirit? Really?

love in Christ,

Malcolm
You asume that when she says that she does what God says that she is saying that she is perfect.  That's a pretty big leap.  You must be a pessimist.

Upvote 0

Loser For Jesus

Aug 14, 2002
USA
✟531.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Originally posted by SnuP
So God doesn't work on your behalf? Just about says it all, really!

Yes, I certainly hope it does. 

You asume that when she says that she does what God says that she is saying that she is perfect.

I didn't assume anything. I just asked some straight questions. I was hoping for some straight answers.

love in Christ,

Malcolm

Upvote 0

LouisBooth

Feb 6, 2002
✟19,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
God WON'T bless you unless you can handle it. God won't heal you unless you can handle it. God is more concerned with your spiritual condition then your physical one. thus the blessings are a spiritual blessing. Who is more blessed? The man that can take joy in nothing, or a man who possesses everything?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SnuP

A son of the Most High
Jul 22, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟9,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Originally posted by humblejoe
I don't know if this means anything, but I've noticed that the ones that Jesus healed, He would often forgive their sins as well. That's sort of a link between physical and spiritual conditions, isn't it?
God point but it does not say that they were ready for any of it, spiritually speaking.

Upvote 0

SnuP

A son of the Most High
Jul 22, 2002
Florida
Visit site
✟9,400.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Matthew 8:
16When the even was come, they brought unto him many that were possessed with devils: and he cast out the spirits with his word, and healed all that were sick: 17That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Upvote 0

LouisBooth

Feb 6, 2002
✟19,588.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Umm...I agree snup, he did heal a lot of people, but that wasn't his primary goal now was it? Remember the guy with the mat? The thing he did first was forgive his sins. the ONLY reason he physically healed him is because they didn't believe he could do that.

In mark it says he only healed some. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.