Faith is easy

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Faith is not an emotion. Nor is it some sort of dedication to a cause or struggle to hold on to some commitment you may have made. Faith really has very little to do with your efforts. To the contrary, it has to do with surrendering. Stop trying to do things, be things, and believe things. It is really much easier than that.
Faith is based on what He has said and what He has done. It is little more than simple awareness of what He has said and done. It is simply saying... "OK, you said it, it is so for me."
He said "whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
There is really nothing more for you do to but call on his name. "Jesus!"
Have you done that? If so, what did He say He would do? He said He would save you. Do you think He lied? It is not a matter of trying to believe something or work up some faith. It is just saying "OK, I give up. You said I am saved... so I am." There is nothing you can do to add to that or take away from it. It has nothing to do with concentrating real hard or trying to talk yourself into something. Just surrender to the fact. How could you not be saved? How could you prevent it? There is really nothing you can do about it now. It is out of your hands. The creator of the universe said you are saved. How are you going to add (or take away) from that?
Faith is really based on His faithfulness. You have faith only because He is faithful. He said it. He does not lie. What He said cannot be stopped, prevented, or undone. No power or authority in the universe can stop you from being saved. You are now helplessly saved. You are in His hand and you cannot escape.
It is not a matter of you trying to hold on... it is a matter of your not being able to escape.
You are helplessly saved.
Build on that.

Last edited:

Si_monfaith

Let God alone answer through us
Feb 27, 2016
Australia
✟25,925.00
Country
India
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Faith is not an emotion. Nor is it some sort of dedication to a cause or struggle to hold on to some commitment you may have made. Faith really has very little to do with your efforts. To the contrary, it has to do with surrendering. Stop trying to do things, be things, and believe things. It is really much easier than that.
Faith is based on what He has said and what He has done. It is little more than simple awareness of what He has said and done. It is simply saying... "OK, you said it, it is so for me."
He said "whosoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved."
There is really nothing more for you do to but call on his name. "Jesus!"
Have you done that? If so, what did He say He would do? He said He would save you. Do you think He lied? It is not a matter of trying to believe something or work up some faith. It is just saying "OK, I give up. You said I am saved... so I am." There is nothing you can do to add to that or take away from it. It has nothing to do with concentrating real hard or trying to talk yourself into something. Just surrender to the fact. How could you not be saved? How could you prevent it? There is really nothing you can do about it now. It is out of your hands. The creator of the universe said you are saved. How are you going to add (or take away) from that?
Faith is really based on His faithfulness. You have faith only because He is faithful. He said it. He does not lie. What He said cannot be stopped, prevented, or undone. No power or authority in the universe can stop you from being saved. You are now helplessly saved. You are in His hand and you cannot escape.
It is not a matter of you trying to hold on... it is a matter of your not being able to escape.
You are helplessly saved.
Build on that.

Acts 3:16
And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

"the faith which is by him". From scriptures we understand that faith is given by God and not produced by us.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟562,839.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Acts 3:16
And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

"the faith which is by him". From scriptures we understand that faith is given by God and not produced by us.
Amen...
Galatians 2
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless, I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 21

I like the ISV
20 I no longer live, but Christ lives in me, and the life that I now live in the flesh I live by the faithfulness of the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

I can have confidence because He is so believable!

I live by this one:

1 John 1:
9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness

He is faithful... so we can know that we are forgiven and we are cleansed.
Amen Amen Amen

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What you said is true and nice.. but saying faith is easy? So easy that if one has faith just the size of a mustered seed..one could tell that mtn to get up and go to the sea.. or as Christ did to the tree.. same day ..dead. Not once did He say..if you believe my Father.. or quote my words...we are nothing. HE is ALL..ALL praise ALL thinks.. ALL goes to HIM..never to man. Yet we dont work our faith.. and so many times its to see self..to see what we can get and have.. sorry..

Just getting one to SEE. If we KNEW He can not lie.. if we KNEW IT...then use.. to believe would be easy.

Upvote 0