Faith in the unseen here with us is neccessary to a true Christain belief...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Faith in the unseen here with us is neccessary to a true Christain belief...

How many Christains actually believe in invisible beings in an unseen realm or world, here with us, extremely and closely connected to us in this realm here, the seen, in which we exist...

How many mistakingly think that only the seen is all there is, or at least do not really believe in and unseen realm with unseen beings here with us...

Faith in the unseen I think is vital to any real, true Christain belief... All of the biblical characters believed in this, yet, it seems that many Christains do not... How are you any different from the non, or un-believer, if you basically think that the seen is all there is, and do not really believe in the unseen...?

Or some are afraid to really, truly believe in a/an/the unseen here with us, because of how that changes things and will alter you perceptions of reality and change your reality and how you live...

This seems to be vital to true belief, yet, I think I would be safe to say that the majority of christains do not believe in it...

How are you any different from a non-believer...?

Do you think a faith in the unseen is critical to a, or any real, true christain belief...?

Comments...?

God Bless!

Last edited:

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How many Christains actually believe in invisible beings in an unseen realm or world, here with us, extremely and closely connected to us in this realm here, the seen, in which we exist...

Just what do you mean by an unseen realm/world?

All the bible teaches us is that there is a spiritual world and that there are spirit beings who belong either to God or are enemies of God,

There are no ghost, fairies, elves etc only Gods angels or hells angels.

Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

All the bible teaches us is that there is a spiritual world and that there are spirit beings who belong either to God or are enemies of God,

Angels are spirits, and the realities are joined, that's how close it/they are/is...

Other than that your getting what I'm saying, but how many really believe in it/them/this...? And is it, or should be a part of the truly believing christians reality...?

And, how many believe (in) this so much, that they speak to/with it/them, and they (those spirits) talk back to and with them (that believing individual)...?

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

You forgot the demons.
There are demons here too.
("here" being the fallen realm, which includes an unseen realm)

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You forgot the demons.
I think that is what he meant by hell's angels or fallen angels and God's enemies...?

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
You forgot the demons.
Heaven and hell both are just on the other side of here, too many think heaven is not very close to here, but how many times did Jesus himself say that it (heaven) was here or very, very near... And that the realities were connected... And how he tried to show us this...

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Heaven and hell both are just on the other side of here, too many think heaven is not very close to here, but how many times did Jesus himself say that it (heaven) was here or very, very near...
Combined they are called the kingdom of God...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And, how many believe (in) this so much, that they speak to/with it/them, and they (those spirits) talk back to and with them (that believing individual)...?

If people really belived or had real knowledge of the spirit world they'd be packed churches right across the world.
Why do you think that demons pretend to be angels of light?
Why do those who talk with demons in seaunces etc only have pleasent tales?
The demons don't have our best interests at heart.

Upvote 0

Hieronymus

Jan 12, 2016
the Hague NL
✟69,862.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Angels are spirits, and the realities are joined, that's how close it/they are/is...

Other than that your getting what I'm saying, but how many really believe in it/them/this...? And is it, or should be a part of the truly believing christians reality...?

God Bless!
I'll give you my view on this matter.
I wanted to do this in your previous topic, but now you ask the specific question here.
Again, this is my view on the matter:

The danger is that some Christians seem to be convinced to open themselves up to receive the spiritual realm, because it's where God and God's angels are.
So they think they have to open the entrance.
Sometimes through prayer, sometimes through meditation or what have you.
They probably believe that anything that may come through to them is either from God or endorsed or allowed by God.
They feel safe opening up, because they feel protected by God, maybe even shielded by God.
There are dedicated denominations in the business of receiving "spirit".
And we know the videos, don't we, where people behave like they're possessed, jerking and making animal noises and laughter you would expect to hear in the pits of hell.
O yeah, they certainly have received some spirit. No doubt in my mind about that.
It is quite clear none the less, that these are not God's angels, let alone the Holy Spirit.
But these people apparently have such a hunger for spiritual experiences, that every bit of discernment flies out the window.

So how about God and God's messengers?
Well, throughout the Bible it becomes quite clear that they have access when they need access, regardless of human efforts to provide access or deny access.
We don't have to, and we CAN'T conjure up God or his Messengers.
In pagan religions it is different.
they are sometimes in the business of conjuring the gods or "ancestors" by opening the gates, sometimes through rituals, trance and / or mind altering substances.

As for the REAL Holy Spirit, the Spirit of God, it is written that each of us Christians is a Temple of the Holy Spirit, and that He dwells / resides in us.
(so let's keep an eye on what spirit will be present in the 3rd Temple in Jerusalem...)
It doesn't necessarily feel like you would expect it to feel, it's apparently hard to tell for most of us that the Holy spirit dwells in us, that each of us is God's Temple.

As for myself, the moment i realised what the deal is, God seemed to have closed all the spiritual doors i had been opening in my life. No more bumps in the night, no more sleep paralyses, no more smacks on my ear that woke me up from sleep, no more false spiritual ecstasy (that feeling you are one with the universe).
Yeah, i missed the (rarely occurring) feelings of spiritual ecstasy for a while, but it was not of God, so good riddance. It only made me arrogant and delusional anyway.

Now i'm not sure what would happen if i somehow chose to open those doors again.
Maybe it wouldn't work anymore, maybe it would.
I have no plans or desires in that direction though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Disciple of Jesus
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
✟146,199.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Do you think a faith in the unseen is critical to a, or any real, true christain belief...?

I think righteousness is critical, because:

These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Mat. 25:46

But interesting thing is, many who don’t believe in God, because He is invisible, believe in gravity, even though it is also invisible. According to the Bible, God is love. Love is not seen similarly as physical objects, but by influence, like gravity. :)

He who doesn't love doesn't know God, for God is love.

1 John 4:8

Sad thing is that love is not easy to see in modern world that is full of evil things, war and violence (like in Syria and all over Middle east).

Upvote 0