Razare

God gave me a throne
Nov 20, 2014
✟10,847.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
This is a thread for faith-based Ecclesiology, rather than doctrine.

Here we post, things we live in our lives!

--------- What I know about Faith Filled Ecclesiology:

- Discipleship of Christ is the basis of all church organization and authority, this means there is equal footing in the church among all mature believers, because we are all the bride of Christ, not one favored over the other, nor one recognized any differently than the other. Our standing in Christ is first, and secondary are our gifts and calling. If you are called to shepherd others, that calling is 2nd to you in Christ, and your relationship with him.

- We are of a greater priesthood than the law!!! We are Priests of Melchizedek! Having been made a priesthood through marriage to Jesus, we are of the priesthood that Abraham paid tithe to!

- We are kings and queens in Jesus! Being married to the one and only King, we are royalty in Christ.

This type of structure gets the deadness out of churches and brings in more abundant life. Churches have life, yes, but the church is not the building it is the people. And when the people realize, "Oh, I am the church, and you are the church!" And we live our lives around that... amazing!