Decatur
✟7,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I know this may be out of place but I think it is important to know issues within the church and among different denominations, so I made a survey to try to figure out the main issues. If you all would take a minute to fill out the survey, I'd really appreciate it!

Faith Evaluation

Deus Vult!

Dec 18, 2019
Heavenly Jerusalem
✟120,263.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I know this may be out of place but I think it is important to know issues within the church and among different denominations, so I made a survey to try to figure out the main issues. If you all would take a minute to fill out the survey, I'd really appreciate it!

Faith Evaluation
Finished

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,169.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Completed. If I may offer one suggestion: I do not know what being 'plugged into' a church means (does it mean weekly attendance? monthly? does it mean communing? does it mean 'fellowship' of some less material kind?), so perhaps adding a box for an explanation on the answer to that question that would allow people to specify their level or type of engagement of engagement, or even a clarifying sentence into the question itself, would be helpful.

Upvote 0

PloverWing

Episcopalian
May 5, 2012
New Jersey
✟335,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Completed. If I may offer one suggestion: I do not know what being 'plugged into' a church means (does it mean weekly attendance? monthly? does it mean communing? does it mean 'fellowship' of some less material kind?), so perhaps adding a box for an explanation on the answer to that question that would allow people to specify their level or type of engagement of engagement, or even a clarifying sentence into the question itself, would be helpful.

I assumed it meant "member", or maybe "active member". I agree that "plugged into" is an unusual choice of phrase, and that the question could be made more specific, maybe with some check boxes -- membership, frequency of attendance, frequency of receiving Communion, involvement in non-Sunday activities, etc.

Upvote 0