United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
James 3:1-18

The Tongue has power to do 3 things: I. The power to control - v. 3-8. Our tongue has the power to control us; Characteristics of good teacher: Good teachers control their tongue and is the one who has living faith. Who controls his tongue is a perfect men. Perfect means mature Proverbs fifteen four; control of tongue represents a controlled life.

Faith Controls The Tongue 1-12, Faith Produces Wisdom 13-18

James 3 - KJV Bible - Bible Study Tools

Aabbie James

Maintain love and truth in perfect balance
Jul 15, 2019
West Coast
✟37,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's a good lesson.

I like James' direct commentary on wise living, it's reminiscent of the book of Proverbs. His writings don't necessarily stress theoretical knowledge, but place a practical emphasis tests of faith, on godly behavior, and obedience to the Word of God. James' writings are a refreshing emphasis on spiritual fruitfulness demonstrating true faith.

Upvote 0

Walter and Deborah

Feb 10, 2015
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟189,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That's a good lesson.

I like James' direct commentary on wise living, it's reminiscent of the book of Proverbs. His writings don't necessarily stress theoretical knowledge, but place a practical emphasis tests of faith, on godly behavior, and obedience to the Word of God. James' writings are a refreshing emphasis on spiritual fruitfulness demonstrating true faith.
Amen, It is my belief through study that Faith and Works goes Together, as I read this kind of faith and work, if interested:
JAMES CHAPTER 2 KJV

Abraham and Isaac walked up the mountain. Abraham took a knife. Isaac took some wood. Genesis 22:5–6. ... Genesis 22:9. Abraham tied Isaac and put him on the altar. He held the knife over Isaac. Abraham was ready to sacrifice his son. But an angel spoke to Abraham. He told Abraham not to sacrifice Isaac.

Genesis 22 KJV

Last edited:
Reactions: Aabbie James
Upvote 0

Aabbie James

Maintain love and truth in perfect balance
Jul 15, 2019
West Coast
✟37,760.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Amen, It is my belief through study that Faith and Works goes Together, as I read this kind of faith and work, if interested:
JAMES CHAPTER 2 KJV
Beautiful verses...

Abraham and Isaac walked up the mountain. Abraham took a knife. Isaac took some wood. Genesis 22:5–6. ... Genesis 22:9. Abraham tied Isaac and put him on the altar. He held the knife over Isaac. Abraham was ready to sacrifice his son. But an angel spoke to Abraham. He told Abraham not to sacrifice Isaac.

Genesis 22 KJV
Powerful testament of faith...

Upvote 0

Walter and Deborah

Feb 10, 2015
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟189,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
JAMES CHAPTER 2 KJV

Genesis 22 KJV
Amen, Thanks for your time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0