✟262,415.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Romans 15:13 (NASB)
Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that you will abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Faith brings joy, walking and living by faith brings in a joy that is undeniable and unstoppable... The world may fall apart around one, but one who’s heart is stayed on trusting, is a heart that is slated for a life of joy...

‘joy and peace in believing’

These words are written so that the heart that has the ability to taste them, can taste them to such a degree that they themselves would be the bringer in of that joy and peace... The Holy Spirit Himself being the power behind such a hope...

For we have not come to a mountain that can not be touch but we have entered into the Holy of Holies... Into the place of all peace, all joy, all hope... This walk and life before God is real and can be tasted and experienced by all that would believe in such a hope... That hope being in God Himself’s love pointed towards one...

This belief, this faith this walk, in this life of believing brings in such a hope in a righteousness expressed, that the heart jumps for joy... Seeing into this God of righteousness the heart abounds with the hope of the glory of God..

For this hope is brought forth by God Himself, God Himself being the Author and Finisher, and we being the experiencer of such a joy, peace and hope...

In this world we are promised trials and tribulations, but this peace and joy, brought in by believing, supersedes all.. This joy is tangible, tastable and almost touchable, it become so thick in the life... All comes from believing the hope that is set before one...

Oh how blessed is that one that sees such a hope, in them being joined, in both, their death and resurrection with Christ...

Be blessed in that hope..

A fellow servant in hope, Not me