Chicago
✟15,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So my wife has been breastfeeding our son who is now 7 months old. Sometimes I've forgotten to put the bottles of breast milk that my wife pumped into the fridge before leaving for work in the morning, causing that brest milk to go bad. Recently over the last few days, this has happened to about 15oz of breast milk so my wife wants me to let her punch me in the groin to balance out the pain that she had to go through to produce that breast milk.

Thoughts?

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟324,873.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
So my wife has been breastfeeding our son who is now 7 months old. Sometimes I've forgotten to put the bottles of breast milk that my wife pumped into the fridge before leaving for work in the morning, causing that brest milk to go bad. Recently over the last few days, this has happened to about 15oz of breast milk so my wife wants me to let her punch me in the groin to balance out the pain that she had to go through to produce that breast milk.

Thoughts?

Honestly, you were asking for it. :)

• Winner
Reactions: RDKirk
Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,190.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I would prefer a more practical and less violent solution, like you being responsible for all diaper changes while you're in the house for the next couple of months, or something along those lines.

Upvote 0

Call me Nic

Site Supporter
Dec 27, 2017
✟481,735.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Thoughts?
That’s childish. Just stop forgetting to put the breast milk in the fridge. Set a reminder on your phone or something. Just be responsible.

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would prefer a more practical and less violent solution, like you being responsible for all diaper changes while you're in the house for the next couple of months, or something along those lines.

And if he forgets that? :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,474,877.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Thoughts?

I don't know how long you've been married, but let me give you a tip: Never mess with a mother about the subject of food, and particularly not about food for her baby.

Seriously. Mothers don't think it's funny to mess up the food. This is a primal thing that you're toying with.

You have violated what is probably the primary reason she--now in the state of Motherhood--believes you exist on earth, and for sure the primary reason you have any right in the house. She's having thoughts about you now.

Your wife might have been smiling while she talked about punching you in the groin, but she wasn't joking.

You may not understand it, but just take my word and accept it.

Don't screw that up again.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Thoughts?
Absolutely not! Would she be okay with you punching her for a similar reason?

Upvote 0

(° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °) (ᵔᴥᵔʋ)

Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2015
✟405,713.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I don't know how long you've been married, but let me give you a tip: Never mess with a mother about the subject of food, and particularly not about food for her baby.

Seriously. Mothers don't think it's funny to mess up the food. This is a primal thing that you're toying with.

You have violated what is probably the primary reason she--now in the state of Motherhood--believes you exist on earth, and for sure the primary reason you have any right in the house. She's having thoughts about you now.

Your wife might have been smiling while she talked about punching you in the groin, but she wasn't joking.

You may not understand it, but just take my word and accept it.

Don't screw that up again.
Like ripping the food right out of a cub's mouth.....right in front of the mamma bear!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

fNITEi

Jan 22, 2019
Chicago
✟15,737.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Thank you all for your perspectives, I appreciate it. I have decided to let her punch me because it's fair, and it's only temporary physical pain.
It has actually been like this already since day 1 of having our baby. I don't really mind dealing with the small mess, but maybe I'm just saying that because our baby is only 7 months. Then again I'm usually in charge of the dishes because I don't mind dealing with the mess either.

Absolutely not! Would she be okay with you punching her for a similar reason?
In my wife's mind, I'm sure it would be.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,038.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

Thoughts?

well ... once thing about it ... if she did, I'll bet you wouldn't forget ever again ;o)

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟571,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
My understanding is that through proper stimulation it is possible in some cases for men to lactate. Perhaps you and she could try that. The problem is that the milk produced by a man may not be of the same quality as that produced by women.

Upvote 0