Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
What proof or sources did Jesus give when He made the claims He made?

We're not talking about that... Trying to tie your position of "I want to make claims with not supporting evidence on a medical topic" to Jesus is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

I will not cite sources but I will tell you this information comes from a very reliable source and it will come out in the near future.

Then when you're willing to share your source, at that point, you have the basis for a debate. You saying "I have a reliable source, but I won't cite it" isn't helping your case.

There is a combined effort in the media and online to remove and eliminate any truth about this situation and online trolls are removing videos and information at an alarming rate.
...and now you're suggesting that you don't want to share the the source because you're afraid the "powers that be" will see it and try to remove it.

You do realize that the more something is shared the harder it is to eliminate traces of that information off of the internet, right?

So if you're that worried about some shadowy group of people "trying to delete the truth", then you should be sharing this supposedly reliable source every chance you get across as many modalities as humanly possible.

Let's be honest here, is that REALLY the reason you don't want to share this source you claim to have? Or is it perhaps because the source you have was, in fact, leveraging the VAERS system, and I preemptively squashed that one before you had a chance to post it?

Millions of people have been vaccinated and no one has died. You want to believe that go ahead.

I didn't say no one has died. I said the claim that that 2000 people have died needs to be substantiated.

Thus far, there have been 15 cases of blood clots reported with the 8 million administered doses of the J&J vaccine (3 or 4 of which resulted in death), and there have been a few isolated cases of anaphylaxis with the other two vaccines.

I never made the claim that any vaccine was "100% safe and 100% risk-free". There's a risk/benefit trade-off for any medical intervention.

It makes no difference to me either way.

Clearly it does...you're the one who started the thread trying to convince everyone the vaccines were dangerous, remember?

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
We're not talking about that... Trying to tie your position of "I want to make claims with not supporting evidence on a medical topic" to Jesus is irrelevant to the topic at hand.

Then when you're willing to share your source, at that point, you have the basis for a debate. You saying "I have a reliable source, but I won't cite it" isn't helping your case.

...and now you're suggesting that you don't want to share the the source because you're afraid the "powers that be" will see it and try to remove it.

You do realize that the more something is shared the harder it is to eliminate traces of that information off of the internet, right?

So if you're that worried about some shadowy group of people "trying to delete the truth", then you should be sharing this supposedly reliable source every chance you get across as many modalities as humanly possible.

Let's be honest here, is that REALLY the reason you don't want to share this source you claim to have? Or is it perhaps because the source you have was, in fact, leveraging the VAERS system, and I preemptively squashed that one before you had a chance to post it?

I didn't say no one has died. I said the claim that that 2000 people have died needs to be substantiated.

Thus far, there have been 15 cases of blood clots reported with the 8 million administered doses of the J&J vaccine (3 or 4 of which resulted in death), and there have been a few isolated cases of anaphylaxis with the other two vaccines.

I never made the claim that any vaccine was "100% safe and 100% risk-free". There's a risk/benefit trade-off for any medical intervention.

Clearly it does...you're the one who started the thread trying to convince everyone the vaccines were dangerous, remember?
I am not trying to convince anyone of anything- I was sharing that 15 million doses were produced incorrectly which does not sound safe to me. Does it you? If you think that is not reason for concern then you are not being honest. All these people who are dying after getting the vaccine yet they say " their death was not caused by the vaccine". These are otherwise healthy people dying within days of getting the shot! How can they say it's unrelated? There is a lot of lying going on about it and they are being so pushy about us getting it when they have not figured the people who have recovered from Covid into ANY of the numbers. It's like the people who have survived it do not exist and they are being called "Anti-vaxxers". They have natural immunity! They don't need the vaccine!

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,008.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I am not trying to convince anyone of anything- I was sharing that 15 million doses were produced incorrectly which does not sound safe to me. Does it you? If you think that is not reason for concern then you are not being honest. All these people who are dying after getting the vaccine yet they say " their death was not caused by the vaccine". These are otherwise healthy people dying within days of getting the shot! How can they say it's unrelated? There is a lot of lying going on about it and they are being so pushy about us getting it when they have not figured the people who have recovered from Covid into ANY of the numbers. It's like the people who have survived it do not exist and they are being called "Anti-vaxxers". They have natural immunity! They don't need the vaccine!
In a facility that isn’t licensed? It might suggest that the inspection system is working.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
In a facility that isn’t licensed? It might suggest that the inspection system is working.
Why would they be producing vaccines in an unlicensed facility in the first place? And then continue to use it's vaccines?

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,008.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Why would they be producing vaccines in an unlicensed facility in the first place? And then continue to use it's vaccines?
The vaccines produced there aren’t licensed for the US. I’ll see if I can find out how they were to be used. Since the company itself caught the problem they were t sent anywhere or used. Further more, they aren’t continuing. While the company had good enough quality control to catch the problem, J and J has taken over control. It was the J and J vaccine, but the factory was run by a contractor.

here’s the most detailed article I’ve seen. U.S. Bet Big on Covid Vaccine Manufacturer Even as Problems Mounted It’s obvious that everyone expected the plant to be licensed shortly. But there had been a continuing series of problems, so it wasn’t.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
Sydney
✟56,270.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For some reason, there are people here who are just not seeing the big picture.

If those involved in the manufacturing and distribution of these vaccines can promote them as being safe, then they can also provide the documentation to show they (manufacturers and others involved) accept full liability and responsibility (including financial) in the event something goes wrong.

Now when I purchase a product, such product comes with guarantees that it will work as advertised if not that can leave the company involved to a lot of consequences.

Now failure to provide such documentation stating the ones involved (manufacturers and others involved) will be fully responsible, that action alone is enough to convince me the product is not safe.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,008.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single

If those involved in the manufacturing and distribution of these vaccines can promote them as being safe, then they can also provide the documentation to show they (manufacturers and others involved) accept full liability and responsibility (including financial) in the event something goes wrong.

Now when I purchase a product, such product comes with guarantees that it will work as advertised if not that can leave the company involved to a lot of consequences.

Now failure to provide such documentation stating the ones involved (manufacturers and others involved) will be fully responsible, that action alone is enough to convince me the product is not safe.
I think it's pretty clear why the government allowed this. With people claiming that every death by a person who has been vaccinated is due to the vaccine, there would have been thousands of suits. We need to find a way to get rid of baseless suits.

• Agree
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

The vaccine injury compensation program was made specifically because the government realized many of the suits were frivolous, and it would completely de-incentivize the vaccine making market if Pfizer had to fight an expensive court battle every time a person blamed something on a vaccine and would no longer make them.

The court that ruled in favor of awarding moneys to people under that program even acknowledged that the ruling should NOT be construed as proof that the vaccines caused any issues as the program was structured in such a way that there was no burden on the claimant to prove causation.

As an analogy, look at food safety...

How well would that work out if everyone who didn't feel good (for any reason) after eating at a particular restaurant or shopping at a particular grocery started pursuing hefty lawsuits, with no proof other than "I ate ABC, 6 hour later XYZ happened", and having no proof other than "I know this is what caused it and nobody can tell me otherwise"

It wouldn't take much of that before stores/restaurants would get tired of having to fight a costly legal battle every time someone (with no proof) tried to blame their product for their ailment, and would eventually just stop making/selling that particular food product.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,008.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
The vaccine injury compensation program was made specifically because the government realized many of the suits were frivolous, and it would completely de-incentivize the vaccine making market if Pfizer had to fight an expensive court battle every time a person blamed something on a vaccine and would no longer make them.

The court that ruled in favor of awarding moneys to people under that program even acknowledged that the ruling should NOT be construed as proof that the vaccines caused any issues as the program was structured in such a way that there was no burden on the claimant to prove causation.

As an analogy, look at food safety...

How well would that work out if everyone who didn't feel good (for any reason) after eating at a particular restaurant or shopping at a particular grocery started pursuing hefty lawsuits, with no proof other than "I ate ABC, 6 hour later XYZ happened", and having no proof other than "I know this is what caused it and nobody can tell me otherwise"

It wouldn't take much of that before stores/restaurants would get tired of having to fight a costly legal battle every time someone (with no proof) tried to blame their product for their ailment, and would eventually just stop making/selling that particular food product.
With Fox News spreading bogus death claims, it's clear that the fear of baseless suits was well founded.

• Agree
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,204,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
With Fox News spreading bogus death claims, it's clear that the fear of baseless suits was well founded.

Yep...I was actually pretty disappointed in Tucker for that one.

Even though I'm not a conservative (in a traditional sense...I'm more of a libertarian/liberal hybrid..or classical liberal as it's referred to), he was one of the guys on the short list of staunch conservatives that I still felt made somewhat compelling arguments for their position. He disappointed me with his sloppy reporting on that one.

Even Ben Shapiro (although, still had to put his own political spin on things) is encouraging vaccination.

...and he'll even call out people in his own "tribe" when they trot out anti-vaxxer arguments

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums