Fact check: Pence makes wildly dishonest claim comparing pandemic job growth to number of jobs added

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟700,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
LOL. Job growth is now jobs not added!

Here is a hint - jobs were LOST because of the pandemic and now there are more jobs, that means jobs that were not there (growth) are now there (added).

My four year old granddaughter understands that.

I think if you took CNN out of hotel lobbies and airports, There would be almost no viewership.

The Democratic media group CNN is so blatantly prejudiced and politically partisan how can any intellectually honest person even give them consideration.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Here is a hint - jobs were LOST because of the pandemic and now there are more jobs, that means jobs that were not there (growth) are now there (added).

I think if you took CNN out of hotel lobbies and airports, There would be almost no viewership.

The Democratic media group CNN is so blatantly prejudiced and politically partisan how can any intellectually honest person even give them consideration.
So you agree with this statement?

"We've already created more jobs in the last three months than Joe Biden and Barack Obama created in their eight years in office."

I fail to see how calling furloughed workers back to the same job they were temporarily laid off from is “creating” a job.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟700,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So you agree with this statement?

"We've already created more jobs in the last three months than Joe Biden and Barack Obama created in their eight years in office."

I fail to see how calling furloughed workers back to the same job they were temporarily laid off from is “creating” a job.

Run the numbers

How many new jobs were there during that time period

Then how many new jobs were there during Barack Hussein Obama’s reign.

Viola! You have the facts.

Straight numbers is what he is speaking about. If you are going to judge it as factual, you have to look at the straight numbers.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Run the numbers

How many new jobs were there during that time period

Then how many new jobs were there during Barack Hussein Obama’s reign.

Viola! You have the facts.

Straight numbers is what he is speaking about. If you are going to judge it as factual, you have to look at the straight numbers.
Like I said, those aren’t new jobs. No one called back to work is saying “I got a new job.” Do you think they are new jobs?

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist

Perhaps the 4 year old granddaughter can explain as to what's happened between March and now that would reduce the spread of COVID-19 in schools and the workplace?

Given that this President has politicized the wearing of masks, held mass rallies in arenas and has yet to provide the states with 1 cent to facilitate their reopening the schools safely, why would we expect a different outcome now than when they were shut 6 months earlier?

As recently as a month ago, unemployment had reached 51 million with over a million Americans applying for unemployment benefits for 20 consecutive weeks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0