Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Universal/particular category violation on your part again. First order logic isn't your fortay.
Rather, unjustified category separation on your part, again.
Maintaining logical consistency in your positions isn't your fortay.

Upvote 0

Fr. Appletree

Priest of The Society of St. Pius V
Jun 24, 2021
Williamsburg
✟11,875.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Rather, unjustified category separation on your part, again.
Maintaining logical consistency in your positions isn't your fortay.

When you act contrary to reality, it would seem inconsistent to you. The positions you think I hold are imagined by you as you joust windmills.

Upvote 0

LizaMarie

Jan 17, 2015
✟142,752.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I work in a retail store and I've been fully vaccinated myself and encourage others to do so, as well.
However I really hope we don't start asking people to wear masks or show proof of vaccination.
Our state(a blue state) has dropped mask mandates for now.
Towards the end a few months ago one night while I was working I had a very hostile customer get in my face when I politely asked him that we required masks. So I stopped asking even though there may have been a fine for stores in our state. There were others, as well but this one scared me.
If they go back to that, I may have to quit because I'm not going to ask people to show proof of vaccination.

Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I am fully vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine but I question what the point of it was if I can still catch the "delta variant" that Obiden is likely going to use as an excuse to shut down small businesses again and hand out even more money to drive inflation up until we're living in Weimar republic economic conditions, at which point massive unrest will begin and the UN will be called in to take away people's guns and destroy American sovereignty

Upvote 0