• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Facing fear: What is your goal for today?

R.A.IN

Daughter of the King!
Oct 16, 2009
✟17,686.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The fear that I have to face in the next few days is the hospital. My daughter is due to deliver her baby any day now. If she doesn't go into labor by Tuesday, she will be induced. I don't do well with hospitals at all. I really need prayer to get through this.

Upvote 0

R.A.IN

Daughter of the King!
Oct 16, 2009
✟17,686.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
On August 11 I became a grandma for the first time.

Yesterday I hosted a baby shower for my daughter and her son.

Tomorrow we (my daughter, her son and I) are going to take Amtrak from Indy to St. Cloud, MN. I really need your prayers!

I am on the verge of a total nervous breakdown!

Upvote 0

~Jennifer~

Jun 24, 2010
✟14,194.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My goal will be Monday and Tuesday and I have doctor appointment's on both those day's and I have to drive to the city (which is an hour away from where we live) and drive on the highway.

My goal is to drive in peace w/ no anxiety (don't know if that will happen or not) but I'm going to let God be the navigator.

I took 4 Klonopins to help calm me down and it didn't make me sleepy I'm thinking that my anxiety took over my klonopins, I have taken 1 trazadone to help me sleep and starting to feel sleepy and watch when I wake up in the morning I'm going to be tired.

Upvote 0
G

geek4christ03

My goal for facing fear is getting out there and once again conquering the world of job hunting. Im going to pretend like that jobs a deer and shoot it in the face. Ive applied to about 20 places so im hoping sometime i get call. Also gonna powerlift my stress out. Probably start with 75 lb dumbbells even though its very probable they will be dropped on my feet. Im going to make fear my slave today. No fear leads to career. That might be my new motto. If any of you know a publisher let me know. Haha. Have cool day bros

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
My goals for tomorrow are to get my paperwork done and sent on transport, get my time cards done, survive beeper meeting, call our insurance so I can fill out my doctor's paperwork, and call HR so I can get the ball rolling on some changes (I hope).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums