Country
New Zealand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
i am not really sure what to ask for

but it would be nice to have solutions

my experience has been that many of those church bullies don't change on their own, they never will

same apply to the evil i am facing now

is it too much to ask for victory and vindication?

thanks

R. Hartono

Feb 2, 2018
Depok
✟22,935.00
Country
Indonesia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Just pray for the people who hate you. And keep carry on with the cross on your shoulder, thru the narrow gate.
Matt 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the road broad that leads to destruction, and there are many who go through it.

Upvote 0

Eloy Craft

Myth only points, Truth happened!
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2018
Chandler
✟386,808.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God tests our faith. The test is meant to reveal what we are made of.

James 1:12
Blessed is the man who endures trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life which God has promised to those who love him.

1 Peter 1:7
so that the genuineness of your faith, more precious than gold which though perishable is tested by fire, may redound to praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ.

James 1:3
for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.

Here is what a Roman citizen wrote about their peculiar Christian neighbors when they were persecuted.

The Christians rejoice when persecuted for the opportunity to forgive, knowing that forgiveness adds power to their prayer.

Upvote 0

KayScarpettaFan

I trust You, Lord
Feb 4, 2012
✟34,547.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married

my experience has been that many of those church bullies don't change on their own, they never will

thanks
If you have received abuse, know that God is our justice and He will not disappoint you, in His own way and time. In the meantime may I suggest you to read Healing from hidden abuse by the Christian therapist Shannon Thomas?

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single

thanks
Do you have access to help and counselling Yoona?

Upvote 0

Yoona86

Jan 18, 2013
KaliKingChong
✟30,979.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Do you have access to help and counselling Yoona?

sign...

i already tried, the counselor i have seen was so incompetent, and had a load of issues of her own, which she dumped on me freely ( i did not have much choice financial wise) not only did it not help at all, it did me more damage then ever

also seen two pastors, both of them also did me load of damage and provided zero help and zero healing.

• Friendly
Reactions: Zoii
Upvote 0

Yoona86

Jan 18, 2013
KaliKingChong
✟30,979.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
If you have received abuse, know that God is our justice and He will not disappoint you, in His own way and time. In the meantime may I suggest you to read Healing from hidden abuse by the Christian therapist Shannon Thomas?

yes, i have definitely received loads of abuse, so it is not really a question of if.

as far as God is our justice, i have heard that it is just that i have been told many time He will not vindicate until the judgement day, so i am not sure what to make of that, but it certainly made me feel like i am in a lurch because in the mean time, mine abusers will get to do whatever they want whenever they want, and nothing and no one including Him is going to stop them....

anyway, i just went online to learn a little bit about the book you have recommend, and watched a video interview with Shannon Thomas, it seems the book talks about abuse with religious people or people with a serious personality disorder or something like that. does the book also help address issues with genuine born believers who have many unresolved issues of their own, and instead of seeking healing, they would pick target to dump their issues on?

Upvote 0