not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Jesus Christ gave me a dream where one of my former best friends Samantha, was basically telling people that I am pretending to care about them, and the sad thing is people believed her including friends I have had for a long time, including my sister, and even my mother. I am reminded of the following scriptures

Matthew 5 verse 11-12

[11] Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
[12] Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Luke 21 verse 16, 17

[16] And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
[17] And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Normally when facing rejection especially by persons closer to me, I try and defend myself, trying to prove that I am not a bad person. When people act like they are afraid of me I try to prove there is nothing to fear that I am not bad.

In Jamaica, you have so many gunmen and gunwomen killing innocent people every day, but these people are not targeted and hated by persons in Jamaica, instead I am the one who people hate and target all the time. Duppy know who fi frighten.

I wish that I did not have to attend classes, I wish I didn't have to go in public, because I am tired of being harassed. Just seeing me in public is enough to make some people threaten to kill me. If I am seen, people look at me in an aggressive way making me uncomfortable. This is not suppose to happen in a free country.

It has come to the point that if people closer to me continue to reject me, I will leave them alone permanently, such as I will not talk to them anymore.

One of the tactics that I have seen from former friends, classmates is where they keep on saying I am bad and a horrible person, and they still try to push themselves in my lives such as coming to my home, hanging around me, following me. If I am such a horrible person why not leave me alone?

When I spoke out against Obama recently, Jesus Christ showed me in a dream where hundreds of young persons persons were shouting "Change, Change, Change... over and over again around me, leaving me no other choice than to leave where I was. When I left I saw a former classmate Alicia who was rushing to where I was to join the protesters, obviously someone called her and told her where I was. This particular classmate Jesus Christ has shown me in dreams, is one of the chief persons who have been harassing me, and instigating people to go after me.

I have complained to the police of being threatened so many times and to no avail. Persons that have threatened to kill me include my former classmates Jody Ann, Taniesha, Dionne, and the list goes on. A former classmate such as Jamilia and her friends do everything to make my life uncomfortable, especially in the classroom.

*** Please note the reason I call these names is, if anything should happen to me, these and other people should be investigated.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Reactions: tturt

pam4him

May 15, 2018
Jacksonville
✟25,699.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm so sorry you are going through this. Try thinking about it like this. They are harassing you because you've found the one true thing that fills our empty souls, Jesus Christ, and they are possibly jealous. If you have a newfound peace about you, others who haven't yet found that peace often don't understand it. That longing can come out as harassment, frustration, anger, etc. And, yes, it could also be an evil spirit within them. They are as real as God & Jesus, and they certainly attack Christians. Pray for them, keep a distance if you feel threatened, look for support at church, maybe a mentor that can help you through this trial. Our faith is often tested, and you must have some strong faith to have so many attacks. Prayers for strength, peace, wisdom and guidance.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Poddie
Upvote 0