Facetious feeling, here, ya'll................

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟379,929.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think abusive control is a condition common to all fallen humans.
Some get to exercise it - some don't.
All our hearts are desperately wicked - if He withdrew His grace things would turn to custard real quick.

Upvote 0

DNB

Jan 17, 2020
Toronto
✟19,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Can we please just have world, peace,Now ? ?? ?
Well why, anynmskr, is your hope in this world? For my understanding of Biblical eschatology is that there will never be peace until Christ comes back, this world is destroyed, and the new Jerusalem comes down from heaven.
How can there be world peace as long as the Devil is still roaming the earth, seeking whomever that he can destroy (1 Peter 5:8)? Or, as long as there are enemies of Christ in this world, refusing to conform to his majesty and Lordship?
For, I ask you, what could possibly precipitate world peace? For the minute that you mention equality and justice, there are countless of people that will consider that unjust. Try and tell a white supremacist, a racist or an anti-Semite that we're all equal, they will either laugh at you, or physically attack you. Try and tell a rich man that it's better to give than to receive, and see how he responds.
As long as there are atheists and anti-Christs in this world (1 John 4:1-3), among many other deviants, world peace is impossible.

Upvote 0