thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Because Facebook data mines and makes the information public.
This. Very this.

There's no way around it either. When I used Facebook, I filled it up with nonsense information. They're mining data no matter what and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

So when you can't win, use defeat to your advantage. Facebook charged people top dollar for my nonsense information.

I regret nothing.

Nothing!

Upvote 0

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Some guy I had a relationship with years ago found me on Facebook from my phone number,I got a new number,how did he find me on Facebook with my new number?
How do you know he found you by your number? I thought the most common thing was searching for a friend or family member and finding somebody that way. It was on some news show, I forget.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sunshine... not easy...but can be done. All I will say is.. the internet does not forget. Song comes to mind..for you. Angels watching over me...

Just not wise to post stuff like this. Some will worldly or Christian.. will use it for the wrong reasons

• Agree
Reactions: sunshine100
Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,800.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Some guy I had a relationship with years ago found me on Facebook from my phone number,I got a new number,how did he find me on Facebook with my new number?

Did you link your new number to your Facebook? That may have been it. Are you using the same e-mail address, and does this guy know it? It's easy to find people on that site using just the slightest amount of information.

• Agree
Reactions: sunshine100
Upvote 0

sunshine100

Love God Love people
Site Supporter
Nov 1, 2018
Florida
✟121,493.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Did you link your new number to your Facebook? That may have been it. Are you using the same e-mail address, and does this guy know it? It's easy to find people on that site using just the slightest amount of information.
no I never put my new phone number on there,and not even my old number.

Upvote 0