Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
How many relationships have gone bad because of Facebook? And is it right to open more temptations to your life? Is it right to post info for everyone to see? No. Information and especially personal info should be between you and your significant other or immediate family. You should publicize what you're doing and what's happening your life. How is that right. You do not share personal life with Facebook. I think Facebook is the devils work. I really don't like it. I've had one and all it has done is bad. I don't publicize anything. I just kept in touch with friends, or so-called friends. I think I did the right thing to find a way to delete it permanently. People do nothing but evil on it and therefore Facebook is evil. It has abused into a way to let everyone know peoples business and cause drama. It causes problems with relationships. It will always cause problems and I think that it will keep negatively affecting peoples lives. People are addicted to it and they need to realize that it's best to do without it

I just permanently deleted my fb. I made a vow to not go back until I have read the Bible all the way through. By then I may not wanna go back. :)

Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟938,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I am a marriage and family therapist. Goodness knows I have done enough sessions surrounding Facebook. I have to say, though, I have never seen Facebook cause a relationship to go bad.

What I have seen is people do stupid things on Facebook that reflect or highlight problems in a relationship that already had problems to begin with. Facebook is not some magical evil. Like anything else, it can be used for good or bad. It's up to you.

Upvote 0

SayaOtonashi

May 19, 2012
USA
✟19,181.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Facebook is just another way of commutation. You than have to said this site the Internet your computers, cellphones aren't from god even. Remember this it's how you use it. FB is not of god then drop the Internet. Don't watch YouTube.
Social Media. Use guys are silly because you could be using Facebook to spread the word of his. There are many Christan Groups on FB. Don't read Newpapers, magazines, ads, commercials. This is everything your talking about. Also, know the culture of the bible. U have phones and texts. People get killed because of texts so. Cellphones aren't form God. Don't use tech

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Unix

Hebr incl Sirach&epigraph, Hermeneut,Ptolemy,Samar
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2003
ECC,Torah:ModeCommenta,OTL,AY BC&RL,Seow a ICC Job
Visit site
✟139,217.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I don't have internet. I read e-books offline:
Facebook is just another way of commutation. You than have to said this site the Internet your computers, [...] Remember this it's how you use it. FB is not of god then drop the Internet.

I haven't had cellphone most of the time as adult:
cellphones aren't from god even.

I don't:
Don't watch YouTube.

I don't:
Newpapers, magazines, ads, commercials.

I bicycle. I don't send text at the same time:
U have phones and texts. People get killed because of texts so. Cellphones aren't form God. Don't use tech

I don't have TIME to use FB.

Upvote 0

Francois Mostert

Apr 26, 2013
South Africa
✟198.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Use it to spread the good news of Jesus Christ. 1 Cor 9:19-21 Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law.

Upvote 0

Francois Mostert

Apr 26, 2013
South Africa
✟198.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I use Facebook to share via my website TASTE LIFE Consultancy | Training Applications for Successful Transformational Experiences Leading Inner-healing Facilitation Excellence the truths God has revealed to me lately in my Truth and Liberty Blog and the Testimonies of people that was deeply touched by God and set free from a variety of problems and addictions be it addicted to social media or alcohol. I suggest you reactivate you account and then use any of the links above and share it via Facebook with all on you Facebook account via the Sharebar on the website. At least this way it might just do some of them the world of good as they read the word of God and some awesome Testimonies of his power to save. Blessings IN Christ

Upvote 0

AEmily168

Jun 20, 2013
✟7,618.00
Faith
Utrecht
Marital Status
Single
In my view this is completely in our hands how we want to use something(Negative or Positive). This is not all about Facebook- It is just a social networking site. It is in our hands what we want to update. Rather than discussing our personal life on it. We can talk about our beliefs and teachings of Jesus. So that more and more people can come to know about it.

Upvote 0
M

Mary Magdalene

How many relationships have gone bad because of Facebook? And is it right to open more temptations to your life? Is it right to post info for everyone to see? No. Information and especially personal info should be between you and your significant other or immediate family. You should publicize what you're doing and what's happening your life. How is that right. You do not share personal life with Facebook. I think Facebook is the devils work. I really don't like it. I've had one and all it has done is bad. I don't publicize anything. I just kept in touch with friends, or so-called friends. I think I did the right thing to find a way to delete it permanently. People do nothing but evil on it and therefore Facebook is evil. It has abused into a way to let everyone know peoples business and cause drama. It causes problems with relationships. It will always cause problems and I think that it will keep negatively affecting peoples lives. People are addicted to it and they need to realize that it's best to do without it

God is everywhere...even Facebook...maybe man invented the computer; maybe the inspiration came from God...but, God is everywhere - even Facebook - Life is all about choices...you have to make the choice to be good and only post appropriate material on Facebook...if you go looking for the Devil on Facebook; you will surely find HIM/HER...however, if you go looking for GOD on Facebook; you will find HIM/HER as well. Remember GOD is everywhere !!! Rejoice and live your life to the fullest...live it to the fullest in HIS name...spread the word and try and save as many poor souls that still believe on the earth...less than 100% souls saved is not a victory...We must make sure everyone hears The Word; preaches it and lives it. God give us the strength to save all we can :amen::preach::pray:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

savedgirl2010

Sep 11, 2013
USA
✟15,265.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes..for me..Facebook has led to a equal amount of good/bad... but it is the bad that has led me to just get off of Facebook....while I have been able to keep in touch with family, I just got to where it was a distraction from more important things in my life.... such as my relationship with God, my study of the bible....so for me the right choice was to leave it......

Upvote 0