• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Ezekiel 39.

Discussion in 'Eschatology - Endtimes & Prophecy Forum' started by PhillipLaSpino, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Douggg

Douggg anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist

+1,598
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    I read that piece by Pink, and I found it hard to follow what he was saying, unlike his work on the Antichrist.

2. Daniel1136

Daniel1136 Junior Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    What you are missing is that "Allah" does not exist .... this religion is Satan's cover for himself

The Muslim anti-messiah will succeed in what the misguided Muslims want .... their
    expressed desires: rule the Middle East, take Israel's land , Jerusalem, and the temple mount, and destroy western colonial capitalism

The are worshiping a "god" that their fathers new not today ... the very devil himself .... the author of the false religion of Islam, the inspiration of the false prophet Mohammed

Abraham, Issac, Jacob, Ishmael, and Esau knew nothing about Satan's contrivance of Islam

.... but you will believe what you want

3. Douggg

Douggg anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist

+1,598
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Private
    Regardless, the Muslims are forbidden to worship a man claiming to be God. The beast is a man claiming to be God. He will not lead a Muslim army.

It is not going to happening. In Islam, their end times prophecies consist of the Mahdi, Isa (their version of Jesus), and the Dajeel.

The bible equivalents are theorectically by them subscribing to the Muslim Antichrist, being the Mahdi is the Antichrist, and Isa, the role of the false prophet.

The major problem with that theory is that there is no person in real bible prophecy which equate to the dajeel, the muslim version of the Antichrist.

In addition, Isa, in the muslim prophecies, does not show up until the Mahdi and his army is in battle with dajeel and his army - with the outcome in question - when Isa descends from heaven to defeat the dajeel. All of which has no parallel in the true prophecies of the bible.

The muslims, as muslims, cannot be worshiping a man (the beast) claiming to be God. It is totally counter to Islam.

Your theory is off.

4. Daniel1136

Daniel1136 Junior Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    And I think your theory is off

Sorry Doug ... not much point in any discussion

5. Rev20

Rev20 Partial Preterist

+36
    Christian
    Married

You do realize that both Islam and Judaism are religions of antichrist, don't you?

:)

6. Daniel1136

Daniel1136 Junior Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    And so is a major portion of professing Christianity

Satan has infiltrated them all

His incursions have caused the following:

He has blindsided Judaism, corrupted professing Christianity, and created a warped monotheistic Islam

The latter is the most visible and virulent "antichrist" of them all

So what is your point?

7. Rev20

Rev20 Partial Preterist

+36
    Christian
    Married
    Well, now my point is, you do not understand what the word "antichrist" means. I recommend a refresher course in John's Epistles.

Before I forget, it also appears that you do not understand Judaism. It has always been antichrist. To them, Jesus was never the Christ, but a false prophet. In many circles of that religion, believing that Jesus is the Christ, or even divine, is an unpardonable sin.

8. Daniel1136

Daniel1136 Junior Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    Your response above makes no sense ... you rattle on about nothing .... I see a real disconnect

You will have to speak more clearly if you want me to discuss things with you

9. Rev20

Rev20 Partial Preterist

+36
    Christian
    Married
    Very well, Daniel. I will expect no future responses from you.

10. Interplanner

Interplanner Newbie

+96
    Non-Denom
    Single
    What does "blindsiding" Judaism mean? What was it's purpose to begin with?

11. Daniel1136

Daniel1136 Junior Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    Read Romans 11

Israel rejected the Lord at His first advent [the primary rejectionists were the false teachers of Judaism]

Because of this the Lord has blinded the nation of Israel from the truth about Jesus Christ to this very day

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  12. Interplanner

Interplanner Newbie

+96
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I wasn't asking about Judaism because I didn't know. I was asking to find out what the member thought it was about.

13. Daniel1136

Daniel1136 Junior Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    Now you know ..... but your response above is a clever turn

14. Interplanner

Interplanner Newbie

+96
    Non-Denom
    Single
    No, Daniel,
    I can't say I know what you mean by the AC's blindsiding of (current) Judaism, unless that is not the exact moment you are speaking of. What passage speaks of this--do you mean that it is found some way in a combination of Dan 9 and the Thess material?

15. Daniel1136

Daniel1136 Junior Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    I am going to disengage at this time

If you want further information you will have to go to my "New Islamic State of Iraq thread"

I am on the forum to present this current setting in the Middle East in relation to the visions of the Bible prophets, and this is where my focus will be from now on

16. Interplanner

Interplanner Newbie

+96
    Non-Denom
    Single
    The way to do that is to create a safehouse. In threads you have to be prepared to take questions. I conclude you cannot answer the above question.

17. Daniel1136

Daniel1136 Junior Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    You do not listen very well do you?

18. Interplanner

Interplanner Newbie

+96
    Non-Denom
    Single
    If you don't create a safehouse, I'm entitled to interact with anything posted in the threads.

Blindsiding and 'God blinding Israel in part' is not the same thing.

Btw, the partial blindness has always been there if you listen to the text well. Paul was saying this all through Rom 9-11; there never was automatic belief by Israel.

19. Danoh

Danoh Newbie

+261
    Christian
    Single
    "blindness in part" refers not the extent of the blindness, but to its temporary nature.
    Barjesus' blinding "for a season" having been a type pointing to this.

20. Interplanner

Interplanner Newbie

+96
    Non-Denom
    Single
    I think you mean hardening, and it has always been there. He shows this with many examples in Rom 9-11 because he needs all the distance he can get from genetic/automatic blessing, which does not exist (11:20). It is Judaism's delusion (which he grew up in) that it was automatic. It made no historic sense.

"Until" also means for the duration. That's why v26 is not "And then...". It actually translates as "In this manner or way..." (partial hardenedness of genetic Israel). It remains to the end of time. The Israel that is saved is the other one he is talking about; those who believe that
    1, the Redeemer came to Zion
    2, he purified people in Israel/Jacob
    3, he brought the new covenant
    4, the new covenant takes away the debt of sin, as in 'behold the Lamb who takes away...'

This is why the final punch of 9-11 is that all this resolved in the present. V30+ has 3 "nows" (Paul's now). All mankind are bound in sin; all may receive the offer of mercy in the Gospel. There is no hint of dealing with ethnos anymore.