Ezekiel 1:10 cherubim 4 faces. We have pictures, he's real and beautiful.

Jun 4, 2019
Ontario
✟11,338.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I would like to tell you about the cherub who came to my place. I don't know where I’m supposed to go with my story but I’m sure I will be redirect correctly and thank you to you CF. I’m new in the computer and internet stuff. So…please be patient with us in Jesus’s name. Everything we write is real and happened to us. I’m blessed with God’s messages in my dreams. We have been chosen to get the truth out.

In my introduction we wrote about the cherub that came to see us, we apologies, we withheld the most important part of the cherub. Now we know that all you believers, why we held it back.

On the cherub left wing he carries Jesus on the cross you can see Jesus blood dripping from his hands and feet. Under the cross the chalice is upside down, on the side of the chalice is the hammer that they used for the nails. We have all pictures and faces the cherub body is full of eyes. Five Hebrew letters on his forehead (older than the Bible according one university in Ontario, Canada).

We have seen a top Rabbi from a big city in Ontario. He said :”What is it doing at your place” and he said: ”It was supposed to happen in Israel.”

Please believe what we have to protect. What we have is the Holy Grail. We don’t advertise this. This is one of God’s creations. The truth has seen and spoken in Jesus’s name. How can we protect the pictures on the internet without others copying what we have. We would love to show to the world all we have.

It’s more than the cherub. We have more topics after this all to be protected.

Reactions: DennisTate

ewq1938

I love you three.
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Supporter
Nov 5, 2011
✟915,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hi do you have any suggestion how to protect them first?

There is nothing that can harm a picture so there is no reason not to post it for us all to see. Naturally not everyone can go to Canada and meet complete strangers to see a picture of a Cherub.

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mod hat on
291408_e6cf608610e995bd8499eea7250caff4.jpeg

thread has been moved from
Introduce Yourself to
Sign Gifts
For a better fit and much better responses.
Carry onith.​

Reactions: ewq1938
Upvote 0
Jun 4, 2019
Ontario
✟11,338.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
You see it as you wish. If God has chosen us it is surely for the reason that we protect what is Holy. By the way if photos/pictures cannot do damaged or can be damaged…just look the news at the TV. Only the fact that Jesus is on the cross is already a big news for many. Even the pope does not have access to these photos. It is the will of God that matters to us. We will pray for you on the same occasion. God Bless you.

Upvote 0
Jun 4, 2019
Ontario
✟11,338.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
We can see the blood flow from his hand and feet; He is on the cross. We believe this is part of his story so yes Holy Grail.
When the time is right we will have the pictures out. When God tells us.
Is the Holy Grail a real thing?

According to this theory, the Holy Grail is not a physical object, but a symbol of the bloodline of Jesus. The blood connection is based on the etymology reading san greal (holy grail) as sang real (royal blood), which dates to the 15th century.

Holy Grail - Wikipedia

Holy Grail - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
We can see the blood flow from his hand and feet; He is on the cross. We believe this is part of his story so yes Holy Grail.
When the time is right we will have the pictures out. When God tells us.
Is the Holy Grail a real thing?

According to this theory, the Holy Grail is not a physical object, but a symbol of the bloodline of Jesus.
You're influenced in all of this by Dan Brown's novel, The DaVinci Code, then?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jun 4, 2019
Ontario
✟11,338.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Good movie but it's a MOVIE! We have pictures not a book, not a movie but real pictures showing Jesus on the cross.

You are very quick to judge people. We will pray for you.

Is it written in John 4:48

John 4:48 King James Version (NKJV)
48 Then said Jesus to him, Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will by no means believe.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Good movie but it's a MOVIE! We have pictures not a book, not a movie but real pictures showing Jesus on the cross.

You are very quick to judge people. We will pray for you.
Well, you are the one who floated the idea of the Grail being what Dan Brown told everyone it was. Not me.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I would like to tell you about the cherub who came to my place. I don't know where I’m supposed to go with my story but I’m sure I will be redirect correctly and thank you to you CF. I’m new in the computer and internet stuff. So…please be patient with us in Jesus’s name. Everything we write is real and happened to us. I’m blessed with God’s messages in my dreams. We have been chosen to get the truth out.

In my introduction we wrote about the cherub that came to see us, we apologies, we withheld the most important part of the cherub. Now we know that all you believers, why we held it back.

On the cherub left wing he carries Jesus on the cross you can see Jesus blood dripping from his hands and feet. Under the cross the chalice is upside down, on the side of the chalice is the hammer that they used for the nails. We have all pictures and faces the cherub body is full of eyes. Five Hebrew letters on his forehead (older than the Bible according one university in Ontario, Canada).

We have seen a top Rabbi from a big city in Ontario. He said :”What is it doing at your place” and he said: ”It was supposed to happen in Israel.”

Please believe what we have to protect. What we have is the Holy Grail. We don’t advertise this. This is one of God’s creations. The truth has seen and spoken in Jesus’s name. How can we protect the pictures on the internet without others copying what we have. We would love to show to the world all we have.

It’s more than the cherub. We have more topics after this all to be protected.

I think that reading or listening to the books of Anna Rountree will help you to understand.

Upvote 0