Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Senator Cruz and his wife were verbally abused at a restaurant just this last weekend. His wife was blocked from leaving and they both suffered verbal abuse at the hands of these people who call themselves activist.

No... this is the left. Not one single Dem or left organisation is going to speak out against these actions.

In fact, you are going to be ridiculed and berated to scorn for bringing this up from the 'tolerant' left. They will justify it, condone it and even go into detail of why they are justified.

Love your post, but you just kicked a bee hive. Be ready to get stung...

Upvote 0

AkidoMaster

Sep 7, 2018
Central USA
✟15,155.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Love your post, but you just kicked a bee hive. Be ready to get stung...

Let the bees buzz. Who cares all they can do is make noise and call names. Neither of which helps their cause nor effects me personally.

The architects of this have been doing the same thing since the 1800’s.

Because I don’t agree with your ideology, or political position or ethnicity, you don’t belong in my society. You are not welcome here. And I’m going to get loud and confrontive and even physical at times to prove my point because I have no tolerance for opposing viewpoints

And so forth

Last edited:
Reactions: LostMarbels
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟551,673.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Let the bees buzz. Who cares all they can do is make noise and call names. Neither of which helps their cause nor effects me personally.
Didn't you hear? There's a civil war a-brewin' because some people annoyed Senator Cruz at a restaurant.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟7,381.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No... this is the left. Not one single Dem or left organisation is going to speak out against these actions.
Except his opponent in the election, Beto O'Rourke, before you even posted this screed:
O'Rourke defends Cruz after protesters heckle senator at restaurant
theHill said:
09/25/18 10:10 AM EDT
Rep. Beto O'Rourke (D-Texas) on Tuesday defended Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) after the senator and his wife were swarmed by protesters while they were having dinner at a Washington, D.C., restaurant.

"Not right that Senator Cruz and his wife Heidi were surrounded and forced to leave a restaurant last night because of protesters. The Cruz family should be treated with respect," O'Rourke tweeted.
cruzted_orourkebeto_getty03.jpg

Care to retract?

If not, then your post belongs in the Conspiracy Forum...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Smash Racism DC (@SmashRacismDC) | Twitter

upload_2018-9-25_15-52-26.png

upload_2018-9-25_15-56-4.png

upload_2018-9-25_15-56-35.png

upload_2018-9-25_15-58-0.png

upload_2018-9-25_15-57-31.png

*deleted*p6. This is a message to Ted Cruz, Bret Kavanaugh, Donald Trump and the rest of the racist, sexist, transphobic, and homophobic right-wing scum: You are not safe. We will find you. We will expose you. We will take from you the peace you have taken from so many others.

screenshots before erasure exist. And responses.

Again: Not one democrats is going to call for this to stop, Daisy. Twitter is not going to term this as hate speech. This account wont be taken down.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Sistrin
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,196,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The difference is, nobody gets shot at open carry demonstrations. Kinda the point.

No, but the purpose is sheer intimidation in some of those cases. A few of those open carry groups in Texas just so happen to "coincidentally" choose parking lots of venues where their political opponents happen to be rallying or meeting. Gee what are the odds...

upload_2018-9-25_17-26-0.png

Like these friendly looking folks who just happened to decide to "demonstrate" by standing between the parking lot and entrance of a building where a pro-choice rally was being held and staring down people who look like they're going to walk in. Basically, puffing up their chests and acting like they're awesome because they scared a bunch of young women who were afraid to run the gauntlet of armed jackasses to get to their meeting.

Now, given that it's Texas, and safe to say their gun rights are pretty secure in that state, I think the more likely explanation is that they're trying to intimidate their political opponents (who in that instance were mostly young college aged women) by scaring them out of going to a gathering. What do you think?

Here's a legitimate example of an open carry protest:
upload_2018-9-25_17-29-27.png

(nothing wrong with that)

The guys in the picture above are just being bullies...and far too often, bullies intimidate their political opponents under the guise of "we're just having a demonstration".

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,196,039.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
And how many people have been Shot during the evil right wing open carry protests?

None, but usually it's just intimidation... (I addressed this in my response to the other poster)

If you show up with a rifle and make your political opponents scared of going to their own meeting...you're not a protester, you're a bully.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
What do you think?
I think you are grasping at straws. The left is physically harassing, assaulting and calling for the death of conservatives.

upload_2018-9-25_17-41-22.png

The guys in the picture above are just being bullies...and far too often, bullies intimidate their political opponents under the guise of "we're just having a demonstration".

Why yes... I do agree.

This guy here was 'talked to' by some of the 'peaceful demonstrators'.

upload_2018-9-25_17-39-12.png

You do not see this at a gun rally.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Front row at the dumpster fire of the republic
Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,173,003.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Again: Not one democrats is going to call for this to stop, Daisy.
They posted a democrat, his direct electoral opponent, doing so. Are you going to retract this statement now or stand by it after it being shown to be demonstrably false?

Upvote 0