Roanoke
✟22,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A lot of people have some "faith" like that IN SOMETHING.
Faith IN SOMETHING does not gain eternal life.
Multitudes with faith IN SOMETHING are resurrected to destruction.

No worries - Just seemed an odd "test"....
I agree that Believing in Eternal Security does not gain it. I'm speaking about Faith within the Life that a Follower of Jesus has in everything that Jesus is that everything the Father is. I was saying that by believing His Love of Him Always keep us, never revoking our Salvation, it brings greater Revelation of Our Father. I'm speaking about a growing relationship with him. Faith is multidimensional and is intertwined within the Fabric of what The Power of God has done in saving us from many things. I'm talking about the goodness of God, everything he is and revealed to be when we believe the any things about him, even our Eternality being in the palm of His hand.

Upvote 0

Calvin_1985

Sep 1, 2018
Roanoke
✟22,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Okay, some who believe da blue appreciate it
so much that they live in the Spirit and
co-operate with being sanctified unto holiness.

And, some who believe da blue take advantage
of it and live any way they desire as they
live in the flesh and and co-operate with being sanctified unto holiness and do not co-operate with being sanctified unto holiness.
What Has Jesus done in your Life?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I was saying that by believing His Love of Him Always keep us, never revoking our Salvation, it brings greater Revelation of Our Father. I'm speaking about a growing relationship with him. Faith is multidimensional and is intertwined within the Fabric of what The Power of God has done in saving us from many things.
Sorry, that's too complicated.

And directly disregards and ignores the Father's warnings about losing salvation.

Jesus PRAISED THE FATHER IN HEAVEN, for revealing salvation, and everything concerning salvation in this life and in the life to come,

to little children.......

AND for hiding it from the educated ones,

for THUS IT IS THE FATHER'S GOOD PLEASURE SO TO DO.

Nothing we do "brings a greater revelation".....

There is no such 'multidimensional' nor 'intertwined within the Fabric' sort of things ...

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It does considering we don't live in heaven but the Kingdom comes to us from Heaven. :)

That makes all those things that sound so good to be untrue?

Upvote 0

BCsenior

Still an evangelist
Aug 31, 2017
British Columbia
✟72,426.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I'm speaking about ...
I'm speaking about ...
I'm talking about ...
You'd be far better off speaking about the
spiritual Truth which may be found in the NT,
IF you are believing what you are reading.

Upvote 0

Calvin_1985

Sep 1, 2018
Roanoke
✟22,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sorry, that's too complicated.

And directly disregards and ignores the Father's warnings about losing salvation.

Jesus PRAISED THE FATHER IN HEAVEN, for revealing salvation, and everything concerning salvation in this life and in the life to come,

to little children.......

AND for hiding it from the educated ones,

for THUS IT IS THE FATHER'S GOOD PLEASURE SO TO DO.

Nothing we do "brings a greater revelation".....

There is no such 'multidimensional' nor 'intertwined within the Fabric' sort of things ...
Funny and ironic that many times I can look back at my walk. The scriptures I quoted to people in life, conversations at church, on the internet, etc. in order to prove my point, justify myself and beliefs and traditions I held so strongly to, and now see that the very scriptures I was using as a weapon if debate, were actually speaking to myself. Those words, the very words of God, His words of alight, Spoken by the Light Himself, Jesus Messiah were doing exactly what Jesus said they would...making manifest the darkness of my own heart. The scripture I would quote to prove whatever the subject was, It would bring out Pride, vanity, arrogance, Hatred, a lack of wisdom, debate and would end in malice and arrogant prayers to Father to show he other person the thing I was proclaiming. Yet, I could not see it at the time. But Abba in His Mercy and Love, not only opened my eyes to what I was doing, but the counsels of my own heart that was manipulating His Loveletter to my advantage.

Is what I said too complicated? Only for those that do not seek the Kingdom. Those with Ears to hear, and Eyes to see, will hear and see what I speak.

By the way my Friend, "multidimensional" and "intertwined in the fabric of" are just terms to describe a depth of something beyond what we see with our physicality and just how expansive Gods Power is. Its more layered than you even know and it's Beautiful.

Think about this for me. If a lost soul, at their wits end, ready to take their own life as they have been cast into a living hell because of the path they have chosen were to come here looking for the Love that we say we have as the Representatives of Christ....His Body, what would they think of what they see here amongst all that come here into these forums? What would they think by reading your comments?
How would your behavior attract a person to give their lives to the only one that they have been told can truly Save it so that they two could have Love and Peace and Rest that they desire? Many things they would see, but Love Peace and rest would be absent.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
what would they think of what they see here amongst all that come here into these forums?
All people see "that come here into these forums" is a lot of wrangling over words, errors, false doctrines, and defending false teachings. This is so over all the forums on the internet so far, for the last 15 years.

How would your behavior attract a person to give their lives to the only one that they have been told can truly Save it?
OUTSIDE the internet, whenever people listen to me, and do as I say, always in line with all of God's Word, they are healed (saved).
If they do not give up forums and television and internet media,
then they are not healed nor saved, not yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I believe it does if you follow Matthew 25:30-41 and apply it to Luke 18:18-27

In other words if your not perfect like Jesus you're destined to destruction. Which is why Jesus said "The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
Sorry, no.

None of the people Jesus healed in the New Testament were perfect like Jesus,
and He Healed and He Saved them. They did not go on to destruction as you say.

You cannot apply Scripture as you are trying to do to explain something contrary to God's Will, God's Plan, and God's Purpose, and still stay within Him. Perhaps something is missing in your explanation though ?

Upvote 0

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sorry, no.

None of the people Jesus healed in the New Testament were perfect like Jesus,
and He Healed and He Saved them. They did not go on to destruction as you say.

I didn't say they went onto destruction.

Upvote 0

Aldebaran

NCC-1701-A
Christian Forums Staff
Purple Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2009
Wisconsin, United States of America
✟652,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Calvin_1985

Sep 1, 2018
Roanoke
✟22,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All people see "that come here into these forums" is a lot of wrangling over words, errors, false doctrines, and defending false teachings. This is so over all the forums on the internet so far, for the last 15 years.

OUTSIDE the internet, whenever people listen to me, and do as I say, always in line with all of God's Word, they are healed (saved).
If they do not give up forums and television and internet media,
then they are not healed nor saved, not yet.

Just so in not mistaken here..A person must stop watching Television, and stop using the internet and forums in order to be saved by Jesus?

Upvote 0