Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm curious if you learned anything new. Many seminaries do not know the true meaning of many scriptures and that is why we have all these doctrines of defeatism. Jesus came that we might have life, and life more abundantly.
I would say it was more of a reinforcing on learning. When I first got saved at 17 I remember watching a woman on Youtube named Kat Kerr who pretty much taught along the lines of what you were saying. And you don't have to worry about the mistake you made earlier I knew what you were talking about in that those Pastors were not truly saved.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
I would say it was more of a reinforcing on learning. When I first got saved at 17 I remember watching a woman on Youtube named Kat Kerr who pretty much taught along the lines of what you were saying. And you don't have to worry about the mistake you made earlier I knew what you were talking about in that those Pastors were not truly saved.

Stay in touch!

• Friendly
Reactions: Rawtheran
Upvote 0

actionsub

Sir, this is a Wendy's...
Jun 20, 2004
Belleville, IL
✟57,546.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Greetings Methodized! I once was United Methodist as well but switched to the Church of the Nazarene. It would be nice to hear from the UMC perspective!
I'm in the process of making the jump from the UMC to the Nazarenes. Thanks for your explanation of entire sanctification.

Upvote 0