Experiments that could backfire...big time.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,600.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
Bill Gates wants to spray millions of tonnes of dust into the stratosphere to stop global warming | Daily Mail Online

Reminds me of Revelation 8:12
The fourth angel sounded his shofar; and a third of the sun was struck, also a third of the moon and a third of the stars; so that a third of them were darkened, the day had a third less light, and the night likewise.
The one thing you cannot get the world to do is what it should do. That is, repent, ask for forgiveness, accept Christ as Lord and walk in truth and obedience. Humanity has been rejecting God's authority since Cain and it's getting worse, not better. "The rebellious dwell in a parched land" Psalm 68. The only thing that keeps this earth from total destruction is the intercession of the saints. Science and technology could reverse the problem, but it won't. Mankind is too selfish and wicked to do what needs to be done. God created trees to manage the miniscule CO2 load in the atmosphere. Destroying forests is destroying God's system. God gets the last say. He wins. That's the good news. It could get rough before that day.

Upvote 0

klutedavid

Dec 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia.
✟244,844.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The one thing you cannot get the world to do is what it should do. That is, repent, ask for forgiveness, accept Christ as Lord and walk in truth and obedience. Humanity has been rejecting God's authority since Cain and it's getting worse, not better. "The rebellious dwell in a parched land" Psalm 68. The only thing that keeps this earth from total destruction is the intercession of the saints. Science and technology could reverse the problem, but it won't. Mankind is too selfish and wicked to do what needs to be done. God created trees to manage the miniscule CO2 load in the atmosphere. Destroying forests is destroying God's system. God gets the last say. He wins. That's the good news. It could get rough before that day.
Mankind is in overdrive as far as the destruction of this planet is concerned. We are out of control and have been for a very long time.

There will never be agreement on climate change across nearly two hundred countries.

Every country emits CO2, every country pollutes, every country devastates forests, animals, and fish.

The clock is ticking and the world population is growing, we do not have a lot of time left now.

There are so many problems now that did not really exist a century ago. So much growing tension in politics, religion, and between nations.

Upvote 0

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bill Gates wants to spray millions of tonnes of dust into the stratosphere to stop global warming | Daily Mail Online

Reminds me of Revelation 8:12
The fourth angel sounded his shofar; and a third of the sun was struck, also a third of the moon and a third of the stars; so that a third of them were darkened, the day had a third less light, and the night likewise.
Fantastic! Lets cause an even greater anthropomorphic imbalance than has already been introduced.

The very best policy for the planet and what it has been created to do all by itself is for us to pull our heads in, in a big way, and stop wrecking the place.

Obviously this is not going to happen and most of the "Environmentalism" being touted is really "Civilizationism" in disguise.

So I strongly suspect there is a feedback loop designed in the system that will (if not preempted by the return of Yeshua), cause a catastrophic failure of mans civilization allowing creation to return back to balance.

Better to leave creation to do its thing and stop defecating in our own backyard.

• Agree
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
  • Agree
Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
“Because RNA vaccines let your body do most of the work, they don’t require much material. That makes them much faster to manufacture. There’s a catch, though: we don’t know for sure yet if RNA is a viable platform for vaccines. Since COVID would be the first RNA vaccine out of the gate, we have to prove both that the platform itself works and that it creates immunity. It’s a bit like building your computer system and your first piece of software at the same time.” ~ Bill Gates

Two new technologies are in the COVID testing pipeline as we speak: DNA and RNA vaccines. They have never been released for public use. DNA technology is actually gene therapy. Genes are injected into the body, and they permanently alter the genetic makeup of the recipient in unknown ways. RNA vaccines would carry the danger of triggering autoimmune reactions, meaning the body basically goes to war against itself. RNA vaccine - Wikipedia

The vaccine that is being tapped by the US government… under its National Institutes of Health…through drug companies, including CureVac and Moderna, who are currently working on the development of RNA vaccines, and a number of RNA vaccines are under development to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fifth plague sores coming soon.

Revelation 16:10
And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, 11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

What in the world could possibly go wrong? One way to find out is to unleash it on millions of people, stand back, and see.

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
101024333_10159933084854746_6634957614499233792_n.jpg

Upvote 0

Lyrasong

Oct 3, 2012
✟16,350.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
“Because RNA vaccines let your body do most of the work, they don’t require much material. That makes them much faster to manufacture. There’s a catch, though: we don’t know for sure yet if RNA is a viable platform for vaccines. Since COVID would be the first RNA vaccine out of the gate, we have to prove both that the platform itself works and that it creates immunity. It’s a bit like building your computer system and your first piece of software at the same time.” ~ Bill Gates

Two new technologies are in the COVID testing pipeline as we speak: DNA and RNA vaccines. They have never been released for public use. DNA technology is actually gene therapy. Genes are injected into the body, and they permanently alter the genetic makeup of the recipient in unknown ways. RNA vaccines would carry the danger of triggering autoimmune reactions, meaning the body basically goes to war against itself. RNA vaccine - Wikipedia

The vaccine that is being tapped by the US government… under its National Institutes of Health…through drug companies, including CureVac and Moderna, who are currently working on the development of RNA vaccines, and a number of RNA vaccines are under development to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fifth plague sores coming soon.

Revelation 16:10
And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain, 11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

What in the world could possibly go wrong? One way to find out is to unleash it on millions of people, stand back, and see.

Bill Gates seemed to go under the radar for awhile, but he certainly has come to the forefront now. It is odd that he almost predicted the arrival of this virus. Considering his views on population control, trusting him really is not a safe bet to make.

Yet, after catching the H1N1 flu some years ago, I lean toward receiving a vaccine for Covid-19 if one becomes available. Hopefully, it won’t have disastrous side-effects.

But I can see how these prophesies might be relevant to our time and situation. Maybe in the strangeness of it all, we can hear a call from God to repent and turn to Him. Sadly, most of the world appears not to be listening.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums