Experiencing the Supernatural

Zlatanara

Dec 18, 2014
✟7,810.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
If you sleep thirsty thinking only about water the better chance is for you to see an ocean in your dreams, if you sleep hungry thinking only about food the better chance is for you to see a 5 star cuisine in your dreams.

Anyhow this does not mean all dreams are our own creations, i normally maintain a dream journal and to be honest it seems to me like my own soul is speaking to me through some of the messages given in the dream. Unfortunately i cannot share them because it is personal.

Closest you can experience a ''supernatural'' is by taking your own dream journals (remember after you wake in about 10 secs you can forget 90% of the dream so keep the book next to your pillow). After couple of years just read the journal from page one to end and you might notice there is a message in it. It might remind duties that you missed on certain loved ones, it might remind how death would be like to a loved one or your own death, it might remind you desires etc.

Anyhow as a believer of God i strongly believe in the unseen world and i know people who have had experiences, but personally the closest i have had is ''my own dream journal and its pattern that makes sense''. I do protect myself from the demons (Djinns) because i know they can whisper and harm our thinking.

I believe it is the same kind thats know as demons (Djinns) that come in disguise as animals, alien forms, shadow men, dead relatives etc to trick or get attention of people in order to posses them or mislead them.

Sorry about this to atheists who are reading :) it might sound weird for you guys

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaxxi
Upvote 0

Deidre32

Follow Thy Heart
Mar 23, 2014
Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes, it was what I'd consider to be an encounter with the Holy Spirit, and that led me back to faith. I was an atheist when it happened, and that is why I feel it was supernatural and something happening 'outside' of myself. Not in my mind, etc. Since coming back to the faith nearly two months ago, I have had two more incidents that can only be explained as supernatural. It's amazing, and I never had such experiences when I was a Christian, before.

Upvote 0

Grabs Popcorn

Sep 25, 2015
England
✟7,725.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
FALSE ARRIVAL
I was home alone up in my room one afternoon many years ago when I heard the rest of the family come home from a shopping trip; I went down to greet them but there was nobody there.
They arrived back for real an hour later and I asked my mother if they'd been back earlier but she said "no" and hadn't a clue what I was talking about, so I simply assumed I'd been daydreaming or something.
But later I heard that it was a fairly common experience called 'False Arrival'.
One FA account was featured in a TV prog about the paranormal. The manager of a small engineering firm was working late on his own one night concentrating on doing the accounts in the old control tower on a disused airfield where his firm was renting some hangars, when he heard footsteps plodding up the stone stairs and stop outside his door.
After a short silence he impatiently called out "Well come on in then!", but nobody did. He went and opened the door but there was nobody there.
Coincidentally when I had my FA I was concentrating on building a fiddly model ship up in my room, so perhaps heavy concentration (my ship and the managers accounts) drains our "mental shields" and opens us up to experiencing supernatural phenomena?
Also, we sometimes hear of students killing themselves after prolonged heavy study for exams, so maybe they were concentrating so hard that mental power was drained from their shield and all sorts of nasties got into their heads?
Maybe thats why the Sabbath is meant as a rest day for us to relax and re-charge our shields?

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Half-ready for Anything.....
Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
If you sleep thirsty thinking only about water the better chance is for you to see an ocean in your dreams, if you sleep hungry thinking only about food the better chance is for you to see a 5 star cuisine in your dreams.

Anyhow this does not mean all dreams are our own creations, i normally maintain a dream journal and to be honest it seems to me like my own soul is speaking to me through some of the messages given in the dream. Unfortunately i cannot share them because it is personal.

Closest you can experience a ''supernatural'' is by taking your own dream journals (remember after you wake in about 10 secs you can forget 90% of the dream so keep the book next to your pillow). After couple of years just read the journal from page one to end and you might notice there is a message in it. It might remind duties that you missed on certain loved ones, it might remind how death would be like to a loved one or your own death, it might remind you desires etc.

Anyhow as a believer of God i strongly believe in the unseen world and i know people who have had experiences, but personally the closest i have had is ''my own dream journal and its pattern that makes sense''. I do protect myself from the demons (Djinns) because i know they can whisper and harm our thinking.

I believe it is the same kind thats know as demons (Djinns) that come in disguise as animals, alien forms, shadow men, dead relatives etc to trick or get attention of people in order to posses them or mislead them.

Sorry about this to atheists who are reading :) it might sound weird for you guys
You are absolutely right. Anyone who doesn't think demons are real are in for a rude awakening in the afterlife! They are very real just are earthbound spirits and angels. Non- believers astonish me..do they think we are so desperate to believe in something that we believe in fairy tale imaginary friends and make stuff up? Not the case. Many believers were once major skeptics who were touched by the power of the Lord and their stories should be heard.

Upvote 0

Zlatanara

Dec 18, 2014
✟7,810.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Private
You are absolutely right. Anyone who doesn't think demons are real are in for a rude awakening in the afterlife! They are very real just are earthbound spirits and angels. Non- believers astonish me..do they think we are so desperate to believe in something that we believe in fairy tale imaginary friends and make stuff up? Not the case. Many believers were once major skeptics who were touched by the power of the Lord and their stories should be heard.

Amen

Upvote 0

Grabs Popcorn

Sep 25, 2015
England
✟7,725.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Other odd experiences I have from time to time are to do with numbers, they're coincidences where for example a numbers appears in a newspaper article I'm reading, and it also comes out of the TV speakers in the background at the same instant.
In supernatural writings they're called "synchronicities".
The most stunning one I've had so far when I came across the numbers 17 and 22 in the local paper just at the exact instant they came out of the TV speakers in the background! The odd against four numbers at the same time must have been astronomical.
A theory I've got is that invisible "cosmic jokers" are stage-managing synchronicities as pranks, or else they're genuinely trying to make contact with us through numbers.
In fact the Star Trek TNG episode "Cause and Effect", touched on it in a storyline where inter-dimensional contact was established by somebody making the number 3 pop up again and again on the Enterprise.
http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Cause_and_Effect_(episode)

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I too have been touched by the supernatural. I had a dream where I could feel warm breath on my body, like something was breathing heavily above me. The feeling was pure glorious joy, like a warm blanket over my soul. When I opened my eyes, I realized it was a demon trying to penetrate my anal cavity. Although it felt like a dream right out of Sodom, I enjoyed the much needed attention that night.
Are you serious? That's kind of sick but if you liked it I'm sure it will be back....

Reactions: Grabs Popcorn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Grabs Popcorn

Sep 25, 2015
England
✟7,725.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes it's sometimes difficult to know whether to share our experiences, for example I once had a possible UFO close encounter while camping alone and told people, but then got taunted with "seen any more flying saucers?" by some of them every time I bumped into them and it served me right..:)
"Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words" (Proverbs 23:9)
However I've posted a full account in UFO/Paranormal/Mysteries type forums where the members are usually serious open-minded truthseekers who received it well..:)

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Godly or something else. Have you ever experienced the Supernatural? That would be witnessing or experiencing something you simply could not explain with rational explanation. If you have, what was it?
Indeed. Both sides.

I have seen and experienced miraculous healings, and have come face to face with demons (and kicked them out).

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Indeed. Both sides.

I have seen and experienced miraculous healings, and have come face to face with demons (and kicked them out).
Doesnt it frustrate you when people try to tell you they arent real? It does me...but i guess unless you experience it you cant know how real it is. There is a whole other level of alertness and fear when dealing with an unseen entity. The feelings that overcome you are as real as it gets!

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hey Jaxxi!
I've noticed your interest in the supernatural.
Why would you want to know?

I think often such experiences are too personal to just share online in a casual conversation.
I couldn't find a way to PM you, so I just thought of writing you via here. :)
I wasnt trying to get too personal...just wondering if yes you had experienced it or no you had not. I guess I am deep down trying to find out if anyone else has experienced what i did because I never knew this kind of thing existed or was really possible until it happened to me...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

Please dont apologize to anyone for such s great honest post. I agree with you about the spirit world and the "mimickers". They lie in wait of when you drop your guard so they can get in and try to scare you out of your own body. It can be terrifying if you dont know what to do...

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Doesnt it frustrate you when people try to tell you they arent real?
Indeed.
There is a whole other level of alertness and fear when dealing with an unseen entity.
Alertness? Definitely.
Fear? Not so much, as I grew up with this.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Indeed.

Alertness? Definitely.
Fear? Not so much, as I grew up with this.
I did not and did not know it existed. I knew something of it as a child and then had a bad experience at age 19 and thought i would lose my mind from fear. See, i had strayed from God so when i called He did NOT answer. HE had been knocking for awhile but I was busy partying. Scariest thing in the world is when you call and the Lord is almost done with you. I KNOW the difference. I had to prove my sincerity and repent for protection from this and it took awhile. I experienced a lot of sleep paralysis and had some twisted up dreams but its subsided since. This was 20 yrs. Ago.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Ah. I understand. Most believers, even really "strong" ones, get scared with the supernatural; especially from the adversary and his minions.

But I knew from a very early age that the devil MUST submit to the Name of Jesus.

Upvote 0

Jaxxi

Jul 29, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
✟50,046.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Ah. I understand. Most believers, even really "strong" ones, get scared with the supernatural; especially from the adversary and his minions.

But I knew from a very early age that the devil MUST submit to the Name of Jesus.
See i knew this too but was taught it backwards and that was my demise. I got as far as "satan i rebuke you...." and before i could get Jesus name out it was too late. Id angered it and it made its move. Ive never felt so violated and alone in all my life. It was utterly terrifying. I didnt know they could enter you.

Upvote 0