Boyertown, PA.
✟768,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
It's short little video, something less 2 min and maybe 24 seconds. The father says that voting is part of spiritual warfare. I guess not much is too surprising in what he says, but its not every day that you get to hear from an exorcist, let alone on politics etc.

Full video here. I actually like the full sermon much better than short clip video that was originally in my You-tube feed. There were some interesting things that I had never heard before.

Last edited:

RushMAN

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2020
West Coast
✟101,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's short little video, something less 2 min and maybe 24 seconds. The father says that voting is part of spiritual warfare. I guess not much is too surprising in what he says, but its not every day that you get to hear from an exorcist, let alone on politics etc.

Full video here. I actually like the full sermon much better than short clip video that was originally in my You-tube feed. There were some interesting things that I had never heard before.

Good video. One side is pure evil and being used by Satan and his minions and it starts with a d

Reactions: Pavel Mosko
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
It just sounds so naive.

“One side is evil and just promotes maximum evilness”

More correct would be saying that both sides are corrupted and promote greed for money, power and influence.
I see you are from Sweden, and presumably cannot vote in the American election. But do you think your vote would cancel that of the exorcist?

I agree with you about 'both' sides, but I know I can find a way to spend my vote that does not support Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dum.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I agree with you about 'both' sides, but I know I can find a way to spend my vote that does not support Tweedle Dee or Tweedle Dum.

What has that got to do with anything ?

The guy basically saying other side is heaven and other side is hell.

When dealing with human politics nothing is that black and white.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,333.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Good video. One side is pure evil and being used by Satan and his minions and it starts with a d
One side is pure evil, he's got that right, gotten that way over the past 30 years or so. The other is seldom anything to write home about though. A bit better here or there. One party that a Christian can't even vote for without sinning and the other that isn't terribly worthy of a vote. Which is why I look outside of the two big parties to find decent candidates.

Upvote 0