Feb 20, 2017
Durban S.A.
✟20,744.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Hello brothers,

I would like to introduce this end time belief, as it is my personal conclusions from private Bible study and totally free from Church teachings. It has far more scriptural support than all the known beliefs put together, and is a beautiful, sensible and logical study.
BUT only IF you know what GOD'S WILL is for the earth and mankind !!!

YES... GOD'S WILL is at creation at Geneses, and is fulfilled at Rev 21 as "the tent of GOD will be with mankind".
The whole earth is to be a garden of Eden, and just look at the absolute mess the world is in today. So... definitely GOD'S WRATH must come to save his eternal creation, and to give us a beautiful King to restore HIS Eden.
Our Lord Jesus, who taught GOD'S KINGDOM on earth, and died for us.

Sooooo... how do we survive the great tribulation?
Well... the same way everyone survives a huge Hurricane. You flee.
Now GOD'S WRATH is the mother of all Hurricanes, volcano eruptions, earthquakes, pestilence, famine AND...they (satans children) "will kill you because of MY name".

Good news... is that "True Christians" will be "kept from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world".... or "sheltered from the storm" or protected "under the cloud" as with the 1st exodus. NOT a pretrib lie that keeps you IN the great tribulation !

Math 24 understood with Rev 12... to follow.

(After all the abuse and mocking I suppose):anguished:

Reactions: Ken Rank

eleos1954

God is Love
Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟713,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hello brothers,

Good news... is that "True Christians" will be "kept from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world".... or "sheltered from the storm" or protected "under the cloud" as with the 1st exodus. NOT a pretrib lie that keeps you IN the great tribulation !

Matthew 28

... And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Until the very very end stretching into infinity.

God Bless

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
On the great and terrible Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath, the Sixth Seal; a worldwide disaster of fire, earthquakes, powerful storms and tsunamis, there will be nowhere and no time to flee anywhere.
We at told to take shelter, Isaiah 26:20-21, but as Christians we have the Lord's promise of His protection on that Day, to all who call upon His Name. Joel 2:32, Acts 2:21
Protection for His people:

Psalms 23:4 Even if I walk through a valley of darkness, I will fear no harm, for You are with me.

Isaiah 41:3 For I the Lord, will hold your right hand, saying: fear not, I will help you.

Isaiah 43:2b…walk thru fire and you will not be scorched, thru flames and not be burned.

Zephaniah 2:3 Seek the Lord, all you who obey Him, it may be that you will be sheltered on the Day of the Lord’s anger.

Proverbs 3:25 Do not be afraid when fools are frightened or when destruction overtakes the wicked, for the Lord will be at your side on that Day.

Daniel 3:25 An angel [or Jesus?] protects the 3 men in the furnace.

Jeremiah 30:7 How terrible is that Day….yet Jacob [Israel: My people] will come thru it safely.

1 Corinthians 10:13.... God will not test you beyond your powers and when the test comes, He will provide a way out to enable you to endure.

Psalms 9:10 The Lord does not abandon those who seek Him and trust in Him.

2 Peter 2:9 God knows how to rescue the godly from their trials.

Psalms 18:3 I shall call upon the Lord, then I will be made safe.

Psalms 31:23-24 The Lord protects the faithful. Be strong, all you whose hope is in the Lord.

Psalms 64:10 The righteous rejoice, their refuge in the Lord.

Zechariah 9:15-16 The Lord of hosts will protect His people...On that Day, He will save them, like a flock, for they are precious to Him. Isaiah 61:10

Psalms 37:18-19 The Lord watches over the righteous, when times are bad, they will not be distressed.

Job 22:30 He will deliver the innocent, because their hands are pure.

Psalms 91:1-16 ...He will rescue you, you will not fear the terrors abroad.

Psalms 121:1-8 Our help comes from the Lord, He will guard your life.

Psalms 109:31 The Lord stands at the right hand of the poor and saves them from trials.

Isaiah 51:16 I keep you covered under the shelter of My hand.

Psalms 97:10-12 He keeps His loyal servants safe and rescues them from the wicked.

Jeremiah 17:7-8 Blessed is anyone who trusts in the Lord, they will be like trees by a stream, when the heat comes it has nothing to fear.

Nahum 1:7 The Lord is a sure protection in times of trouble and cares for all those who make Him their refuge.

Psalms 60:4-5 To those who fear the Lord, He will show the way to escape from trouble.

Psalms 37:9 For evildoers will be destroyed, those who trust in the Lord will prosper in the Land.

Isaiah 26:20 On that Day, I will come to your aid.

Daniel 12:1 There will be a time of anguish, but at that time, Your people will be delivered, all those whose names are written in the Book of Life.

2 Thessalonians 1:7 ...to give you relief when the Lord Jesus comes in blazing fire.

Joel 3:16 The Lord roars from Zion, the heavens and the earth shudder, but He is a refuge for His people and a defense for Israel.

Isaiah 65:9b My chosen ones will take possession of the land, those who serve Me will live there.

Ecclesiasticus 34:13-17 Those who fear the Lord will live, for their trust in Him can keep them safe. The Lord keeps watch over those who love Him, He is their shield and support, a shelter from the scorching wind and the heat of the sun. He raises their spirits and gives healing, life and blessings.

Reference: Revised English Bible.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello brothers,

I would like to introduce this end time belief, as it is my personal conclusions from private Bible study and totally free from Church teachings. It has far more scriptural support than all the known beliefs put together, and is a beautiful, sensible and logical study.
BUT only IF you know what GOD'S WILL is for the earth and mankind !!!

YES... GOD'S WILL is at creation at Geneses, and is fulfilled at Rev 21 as "the tent of GOD will be with mankind".
The whole earth is to be a garden of Eden, and just look at the absolute mess the world is in today. So... definitely GOD'S WRATH must come to save his eternal creation, and to give us a beautiful King to restore HIS Eden.
Our Lord Jesus, who taught GOD'S KINGDOM on earth, and died for us.

Now GOD'S WRATH is the mother of all Hurricanes, volcano eruptions, earthquakes, pestilence, famine AND...they (satans children) "will kill you because of MY name".

Math 24 understood with Rev 12... to follow.

There is a second exodus very plainly spelled out that we have NO record of ever happening in Scripture or history.

Isa 11:11 It shall come to pass in that day That the Lord shall set His hand again the second time To recover the remnant of His people who are left, From Assyria and Egypt, From Pathros and Cush, From Elam and Shinar, From Hamath and the islands of the sea.
Isa 11:12 He will set up a banner for the nations, And will assemble the outcasts of Israel, And gather together the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth. (NT wording?)
Isa 11:13 Also the envy of Ephraim shall depart, And the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off; Ephraim shall not envy Judah, And Judah shall not harass Ephraim.
Isa 11:14 But they shall fly down upon the shoulder of the Philistines toward the west; Together they shall plunder the people of the East; They shall lay their hand on Edom and Moab; And the people of Ammon shall obey them.
Isa 11:15 The Lord will utterly destroy the tongue of the Sea of Egypt; With His mighty wind He will shake His fist over the River, And strike it in the seven streams, And make men cross over dry-shod.
Isa 11:16 There will be a highway for the remnant of His people Who will be left from Assyria, As it was for Israel In the day that he came up from the land of Egypt.

He will make the Sea of Egypt run dry and men will cross... just as they did when they they left Israel before. This is prophesy that remains on the table that isn't considered by Christian eschatology "experts."

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟713,370.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There is a second exodus very plainly spelled out that we have NO record of ever happening in Scripture or history.

Isa 11:11 It shall come to pass in that day That the Lord shall set His hand again the second time To recover the remnant of His people who are left, From Assyria and Egypt, From Pathros and Cush, From Elam and Shinar, From Hamath and the islands of the sea.
Isa 11:12 He will set up a banner for the nations, And will assemble the outcasts of Israel, And gather together the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth. (NT wording?)
Isa 11:13 Also the envy of Ephraim shall depart, And the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off; Ephraim shall not envy Judah, And Judah shall not harass Ephraim.
Isa 11:14 But they shall fly down upon the shoulder of the Philistines toward the west; Together they shall plunder the people of the East; They shall lay their hand on Edom and Moab; And the people of Ammon shall obey them.
Isa 11:15 The Lord will utterly destroy the tongue of the Sea of Egypt; With His mighty wind He will shake His fist over the River, And strike it in the seven streams, And make men cross over dry-shod.
Isa 11:16 There will be a highway for the remnant of His people Who will be left from Assyria, As it was for Israel In the day that he came up from the land of Egypt.

He will make the Sea of Egypt run dry and men will cross... just as they did when they they left Israel before. This is prophesy that remains on the table that isn't considered by Christian eschatology "experts."

Since the fall of mankind, the Lord has always left a faithful remnant. And this will continue until His 2nd coming.

God Bless.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Since the fall of mankind, the Lord has always left a faithful remnant. And this will continue until His 2nd coming.

God Bless.
The word remnant does not mean few, it means "that which is left." It can be a great number of people, like a number so great no man can count them. :)

Upvote 0

Allenbee

Feb 20, 2017
Durban S.A.
✟20,744.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single

Well well well !!! What a surprise :grinning:
Thank you all so much...at last we have a base to work from now.
Welcome all, and Lovely post ol friend Karas.
Just a question though;
In what way will GOD disapprove of a people who separate from evil to go to the land, to live GOD's way keeping all HIS laws and statutes ? Like the Amish have separated successfully for hundreds of years now being self sufficient... their own towns. (not their belief or way...we are eco modern).

You see countries are different...here in South Africa we are imprisoned in our homes, and have to lock ourselves up at night.CRIME and killing is totally the order of each day...and escalating.
Christians want to live with Christians....not killers.
So definitely that has influenced my end time understanding.

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Just a question though;
In what way will GOD disapprove of a people who separate from evil to go to the land, to live GOD's way keeping all HIS laws and statutes ? Like the Amish have separated successfully for hundreds of years now being self sufficient... their own towns. (not their belief or way...we are eco modern).

You see countries are different...here in South Africa we are imprisoned in our homes, and have to lock ourselves up at night.CRIME and killing is totally the order of each day...and escalating.
So definitely that has influenced my end time understanding.
When we Christians, the Lord's faithful people from every tribe, race, nation and language, Isaiah 66:18b, Revelation 7:9, + , go to live in all of the holy Land, then there will be no ungodly people there.
Ezekiel 20:34 By My strong arm and My outpoured wrath, I shall gather you from all the lands where you are now dispersed. ..I shall confront you and bring you to judgement.....those who revolt and rebel will not set foot in the Holy Land
Isaiah 35:8 A highway will appear, it will be called the Way of holiness. No one unclean will pass along it, the Pilgrims Way and no fool will trespass on it....

These prophesies and others refer to the Lord's people, who since Jesus came are every born again believer. Proved by Jeremiah 12:14, where all the evil neighbors plus Judah, the Jews; are removed from the holy Land. The only ones allowed to return are the Lord's faithful believers, Gentile and Jew.
Look forward to the fantastic time of being the people God always wanted in His Land, but has never yet had, but surely will or else Satan will have won.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Allenbee

Feb 20, 2017
Durban S.A.
✟20,744.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
"When we Christians, the Lord's faithful people from every tribe, race, nation and language, Isaiah 66:18b, Revelation 7:9, + , go to live in all of the holy Land, then there will be no ungodly people there".

Yes thank you Keras, I think we agree that "the great crowd no man could number" are not gathered to tiny Israel !!!. The WHOLE WORLD is the promised land, our Lord will rule over from the holy land.
Yes...this is our pilgrimage once a year to bend the knee...as any nation that does not serve me will be punished. (That's a scripture somewhere).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Countries are different? It is much this way in the USA - more and more people afraid.... behind locked doors, no matter who needs help 'outside' - sorry "go and be warm" (even their own family members, and long time church members! sorry, bye bye, "get faith" and God will help you, but we can't) to men, women, children, and parents with children.... as written "love will grow cold" ....
..... more empty houses, 2 people or even 1 person, in a big 2 or 3 or more bedroom house..... many houses empty 8 to 10 months of the year or more....
many empty all year, no residents, owned by some .... can't find the word.... but someone who owns several houses, even 100 or more.... all empty.... on purpose, left empty..... even if someone (lazarus?) is at the gate, sleeping in the grass...

Make a community ? A few have. Many refuse..... sometimes vehemently..... sometimes just because "My people perish...."

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Yes...this is our pilgrimage once a year to bend the knee...as any nation that does not serve [YHWH] will be punished. (That's a scripture somewhere).
Zechariah 14:17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to ...
biblehub.com/zechariah/14-17.htm
If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, they will have no rain. New Living Translation Any nation in the world that refuses to come to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of Heaven's Armies, will have no rain. English Standard Version

Upvote 0

keras

Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟290,689.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
In over forty Bible passages, it is prophesied that the Lord will gather His people: Righteous Israelites, now every faithful Christian from every tribe, race, nation and language and settle them into the all of the holy Land. Isaiah 35:1-10, Psalms 107:1-43

In this second exodus, the descendants of Jacob, plus all those people grafted in and deemed to be Israelites by their righteousness and Christian faith, will come from all parts of the earth and assemble in a place called “the wilderness of the people”. Ezekiel 20:34-38 describes this event very well. Those judged unrighteous will not enter the Land.

The gathering of the Lord’s people into the Promised Land, must happen before Ezekiel 38:8 & 12– because the Northern army of Gog comes to invade “a land recently recovered from war, whose people are gathered from many nations, now living in peace and prosperity”. This attack by Gog, happens a few years after the Israelites [all the Lord’s true believers] have settled into the Land – “in the very center of the world – the towns restored from ruin”. They are annihilated by the Lord in order to display His power to the nations.

This must occur some time before the Return of Jesus, as then He destroys the worldwide army of the Anti-Christ, who have conquered the holy Land. Daniel 7:25 Although Persia [Iran] is mentioned as a member of Gog’s host, most are from “the far recesses of the North”. The current enemies of the State of Israel, the Arab nations are not included. The reason for this, is that all the nations surrounding Israel, including Israel as well, will be devastated by the next prophesied event: Psalms 83:1-18, which is the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath. The Lord will act at the moment His enemies make the mistake of attacking Israel. Deuteronomy 32:34-35, Psalms 7:15

This judgement will not be in the form of a nuclear exchange, as that would pollute the Land, but what fits the many prophesied descriptions of this Day, is a huge Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun. Isaiah 30:26 This will affect the entire world, but mostly, the Middle East area. Ezekiel 30:2-5 The Land of Greater Israel will be burnt and devastated, all the population killed or evacuated. Jeremiah 10:18

THEN: Ezekiel 36:8-12 You Land of Israel: put forth your branches and bear fruit, for the homecoming of My people is near. The towns will again be inhabited and the ruined places rebuilt, more prosperous and populous than in ancient times.

This great Second Exodus of the Lord’s people will then take place. There are many prophecies about it: Ezekiel 34:11-31…I will search for My sheep and gather them to the Land of Israel, from wherever they were scattered on My Day of wrath…. they will be the flock I feed and I will be their God. Romans 9:24-26...in the very place......you will be called the Sons of God.

Isaiah 66:18b-19 I am coming to gather peoples of every tongue, they will come to see My glory. I shall put a sign on them and some I will send out to the nations who have never heard of Me. They will proclaim My Gospel to all peoples.
“I shall put a sign on them and will send some out to the nations”, some of them; must be the 144,000, as described in Revelation 7:3-8 & 14:1-7, Isaiah 49:6

Luke 10:1-12 is a precursor of these missionaries, who will “proclaim My Gospel” to ALL the world. This is the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of God – the coming Millennium reign of Jesus. This makes these verses irrefutable proof that the second Exodus of all the Lord’s holy people, must happen some years before the Return of Jesus.
logostelos.info

Upvote 0

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
While you will be seeking for safe place with food and water and shelter in the Grief tribulation.

God protects only those Great Multitude taken to His Throne.
Rev 7:
13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?

14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
God protects only those Great Multitude taken to His Throne.
Not likely. Not only those....
See all through His Word,
His Amazing, Gracious, Perfect Protection His Way.
(not as men think throughout history, but so different; especially so different TODAY, when men are running here and there, to and fro, following so many deceivers all over the world , thinking they are 'right' and they've got safety, comfort, peace, when they don't ....)

Upvote 0

God bless Joshua

Nov 16, 2017
Sabah
✟19,493.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Not likely. Not only those....
See all through His Word,

The only safe place in the Grief Tribulation is in your bunker completed with food and water until the hungry people discover you..................

Upvote 0

Allenbee

Feb 20, 2017
Durban S.A.
✟20,744.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Single
Hello again...sorry, i've had internet access problems.
But the good news is, now I know for sure satan control's all these evil hackers, or whatever. :rage:
Sick sick people in this world today, BUT all evil will stand before GOD... whether they believe it or not.

" This makes these verses irrefutable proof that the second Exodus of all the Lord’s holy people, must happen some years before the Return of Jesus".

Well Hallelujah... thank you Keras.
I read Math 24 as it is... in that order.
So we see "flee to the mountains" before the great tribulation, and then the SIGN of the Lords presence immediately after "the tribulation of those days" was cut short.

To me this is midtrib, as now the Lord leads the final 3 1\2 years of GOD's WRATH.
There is also a resurrection and a rapture at this point...BUT NOT for all believers.
NOR is the rapture the only salvation for believers.

YHWH chooses.... NOT MAN.

So we have lots to learn from each other, between those of us who believe we are to separate from the destruction of the evil.

EXODUS !!!

"GET OUT of Babylon my people" OR suffer her fate. Rev 18;4.

Last edited:
Upvote 0