Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Greens
1. That he wasn't there and shirked his duty.

2. That he was there and allowed Americans to be killed with no help.

3. No matter whether he was there or not...he LIED about a video.

That is why you won't see a photo of Obama in the situation room during the Benghanzi attack.

Given the issue that's already been raised about the photo needing to not include classified information, the only thing such a photo would prove would be that, at some point, someone had taken a photo of Obama in a room. I suppose it could include a date & time stamp, but someone would no doubt say that was faked.

So really...what would be the point?

Upvote 0

Illuminaughty

Drift and Doubt
May 18, 2012
✟20,609.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I don't understand why people keep starting threads about the media ignoring things they aren't ignoring. I saw a good deal of coverage on what happened in Benghazi. Primarly on NPR and the BBC but when I would force myself to watch FOX, MSNBC, and ABC they were covering it too.

Upvote 0

Jeffwhosoever

Faithful Servant & Seminary Student
Christian Forums Staff
Chaplain
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2009
Southern US
✟394,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I don't understand why people keep starting threads about the media ignoring things they aren't ignoring. I saw a good deal of coverage on what happened in Benghazi. Primarly on NPR and the BBC but when I would force myself to watch FOX, MSNBC, and ABC they were covering it too.

Because the full truth is not coming out broad based. Most of the media don't appear interested in pursuing Obama on this at the moment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The Osama Bin Laden killing is a good point.

Also, the reason for no photo of Obama in situation room for the Benghazi attack is simple. He was in HI when the attack occurred. The situation room was thousands of miles away.

Well, it appears we were both wrong Kermit. Obama wasn't in Hawaii and...the long lost photo finally surfaces:

5u4ak9.jpg

^_^^_^^_^

Upvote 0

Uphill Battle

Apr 25, 2005
✟23,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
My question was rhetorical Kermit. I know why it wasn't released and all of your above post shows you to be drastically uninformed.
Read: Not FOXNEWS informed. Why do you keep skipping the posts and infomation provided to you that prove that Fox was lying about the cover up?

It wouldn't happen to be so you could keep your fauxrage stoked up, would it?

Upvote 0

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Read: Not FOXNEWS informed. Why do you keep skipping the posts and infomation provided to you that prove that Fox was lying about the cover up?

It wouldn't happen to be so you could keep your fauxrage stoked up, would it?

Because my Canadian friend...they were NOT lying. There is a cover-up and I no longer care if you have the desire to recognize that or not.

Be happy with your delusions.

Upvote 0

Uphill Battle

Apr 25, 2005
✟23,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Because my Canadian friend...they were NOT lying. There is a cover-up and I no longer care if you have the desire to recognize that or not.

Be happy with your delusions.

I love how you keep bringing up the fact that I'm Canadian, as some kind of pejorative.

you have ignored ALL the evidence that indicates that Fox was lying about the cover up. And you talk to me about delusions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I love how you keep bringing up the fact that I'm Canadian, as some kind of pejorative.

you have ignored ALL the evidence that indicates that Fox was lying about the cover up. And you talk to me about delusions.

When your delusional liberal sources say Fox is lying...I then know who is telling the whoppers. :wave:

Upvote 0

Uphill Battle

Apr 25, 2005
✟23,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
When your delusional liberal sources say Fox is lying...I then know who is telling the whoppers. :wave:

Right the "only Fox tells the truth" trope.

I'm sorry, I don't pay attention to "delusional liberal sources." I actually read a variety of information. And the "cover up" nonsense that Fox was forwarding was debunked.

Upvote 0

1whirlwind

Jun 26, 2009
✟5,815.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Right the "only Fox tells the truth" trope.

I'm sorry, I don't pay attention to "delusional liberal sources." I actually read a variety of information. And the "cover up" nonsense that Fox was forwarding was debunked.

You're not paying attention my Canadian friend....Many of the sources for the news quoted by Fox...are not discovered by Fox but are reported by Fox.

You have debunked NOTHING. Why? Because it is truth and truth hurts at times.

Upvote 0

Uphill Battle

Apr 25, 2005
✟23,416.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You're not paying attention my Canadian friend....Many of the sources for the news quoted by Fox...are not discovered by Fox but are reported by Fox.

You have debunked NOTHING. Why? Because it is truth and truth hurts at times.

you're right... I haven't debunked a thing. Others have.

Upvote 0