• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

EXCLUSIVE: New photo shows pro-abortion Biden receiving Communion this Saturday

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Michie, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Michie

Michie Human rights begin in the womb. Supporter

+42,983
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Michie

+42,983
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Lord have mercy.

3. chevyontheriver

chevyontheriver Well-Known Member Supporter

+11,409
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    It would have been news if Joe Biden skipped receiving the Eucharist. It would have been news if the priest skipped over Biden for the Eucharist. And it would have been news if the bishop in Wilmington grew a pair and forbade Biden the Eucharist. All three of those things would have been good. Growing old waiting.

4. Fenwick

Fenwick ☩ Broman Catholic ☩

+9,926
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    If we had a just pontiff Biden would be excommunicated and that priest defrocked.

5. eastcoast_bsc

eastcoast_bsc Veteran

+9,148
    Christian
    The Monsignor obviously doesn’t care. Lord have mercy. I was listening to an Orthodox priest earlier today on YouTube ( Yes Orthodox). I have no problem listening to a fellow Christian who is sound. But he was talking about the latter times and deception and how we all need to be aware spiritually lest we be deceived. It is obvious the Monsignor is being deceived by the evil one.

6. Basil the Great

Basil the Great Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,865
    Christian
    Private
    US-Green
    I think that the excommunication weapon is pretty much considered an extremely rare tool to be used in these days of Modernism and baring one from Communion is somewhat rare at that it would appear.

7. chevyontheriver

+11,409
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    Maybe it should be a little less rare. Judiciously used, uncommon, but not breathtakingly rare.

8. Michie

+42,983
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    It makes a lot in Catholic teaching and RCIA useless if it is not used more imo. I thought it was an act of mercy....

9. chevyontheriver

+11,409
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    Supposed to be. But it seems we really don't care enough to do that. As if we're all saved no matter what we do as long as we don't commit any ecological sins.

10. Michie

+42,983
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Oh Chevy.... if we were in the same room together the police would be called on us from all the things we say about this nonsense.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. chevyontheriver

+11,409
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    How soon will the hammer drop? Do they feed you in a re-education camp?

12. Michie

+42,983
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    If you’re lucky.

13. Fenwick

+9,926
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    It's feeling more and more like those times every day. I just saw a tweet from some Italian guy who said the Italian government is now disallowing him from eating in restaurants, getting coffee, attend indoor sports/cultural events, etc. because he's unvaccinated. Maybe it's just my evangelical bones aching but that set off a few warning bells.

14. Michie

+42,983
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Read 2 Thessalonians and call me in the morning. ;)

15. chevyontheriver

+11,409
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    I didn’t start out evangelical, being a cradle Catholic. I learned evangelical through IVCF years ago though. So I get what you are thinking. And it isn’t so far fetched from even an old Catholic perspective. That’s why I suggest reading paragraph 675 (from memory now) of the CCC.

16. chunkofcoal

chunkofcoal Messianic Christian

+445
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    So now will the rest of the Catholic pro abortion/pro lgbtq+ politicians receive communion, too? Does this open the door for that?

17. Michie

+42,983
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    I think it does.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Michie

+42,983
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
  19. Fenwick

+9,926
    United States
    Catholic
    Single
    US-Others
    675 Before Christ's second coming the Church must pass through a final trial that will shake the faith of many believers. The persecution that accompanies her pilgrimage on earth will unveil the "mystery of iniquity" in the form of a religious deception offering men an apparent solution to their problems at the price of apostasy from the truth. The supreme religious deception is that of the Antichrist, a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh.

Fits like a glove.

Buckle up, partner.

Methinks they already do, those weasels know where to find the priests who are rebellious or lenient enough to look the other way.

First, let me ask: is L'Osservatore Romano basically like the National Catholic Reporter?

Second, if this is accurate and true then pardon my residual protestantism, but the Vatican needs a total purge. Media, curia, bank, all of it.

20. chevyontheriver

+11,409
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    Either 1.) the purge begins now and goes to a clean completion OR 2.) the Muslims sneak into the Vatican a suitcase bomb and sterilize it OR 3.)God has abandoned us. If I were to bet, I'd bet on number 2. Sometimes God pays attention to crimes that cry out to heaven.