• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Excited..

Discussion in 'Christian Teens' started by ImperfectGirl, May 7, 2012.

1. ImperfectGirl

ImperfectGirl Welcoming new members.. &

+1
    Lutheran
    Private
    I don't know why, but I'm so totally excited to read a book I got on my kindle some months ago. I haven't been reading so much lately, but suddenly I feel like all I wan't to do is read. :D :clap:

Do you like reading? What was the last book your read?
    Are there any books you recommend that I or others should read? :cool:

Leave a reply bellow :3 <3 :thumbsup:

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. PaxThroughX

PaxThroughX With dead memories in my heart

+6
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    Try reading the left behind series. They are very interesting and one of the only books that keep my attention. Oh and the bible of course :p

3. Miss19

Miss19 Newbie

+0
    Catholic
    Single
    Reading is so interesting, the last book I read was called Keeping quiet by Penny kendal, but it is a British book :)

4. PaxThroughX

PaxThroughX With dead memories in my heart

+6
    Non-Denom
    In Relationship
    US-Others
    lol but its in English just like American books :p

5. Fotis Greece

Fotis Greece Newbie

+1
    Salvation Army
    In Relationship
    UK-Labour
    i would reccomend you ''Uncle Tom's Cabin'' by Harriet Beecher Stowe. It's wonderful

6. ImperfectGirl

ImperfectGirl Welcoming new members.. &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;

+1
    Lutheran
    Private
    Thanks :D i started on a new book some days ago called "The Lakeof Dreams" i recomend it to all people who lovea great story:3

7. pickledcarrots

pickledcarrots Lover of all things cuddly xD

+1
    Christian
    Private
    If a book is really interesting, I'll read it in like a day. If not, I'm really slow about it. :234:

8. GrizzlyMonKeH

GrizzlyMonKeH Chemical Engineering Undergraduate

+19
    Non-Denom
    Single
    US-Others
    Chronicles of Narnia is excellent, and has an enormous amount of Christology. I read the entire series in 8th grade and loved every bit of it.

9. DaneaFL

DaneaFL Member

+25
    Non-Denom
    Single
  10. HarborOrange

HarborOrange I am a sieve.

+80
    Other Religion
    Private
    CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
    CRIME AND PUNISHMENT
    CRIME AND PUNISHMENT

...Oh, and Don Quixote is really good too.

11. I Eat Pie

I Eat Pie Well-Known Member

+85
    Oriental Orthodox
    Single
    CA-Conservatives
    I read catcher in the rye in high school. I liked it xd.

12. forest flower

forest flower His beloved daughter

+818
    Pentecostal
    Single
    Silk Sisters trilogy

13. Khasilooluv

Khasilooluv Guest

+0
    I do love reading! Especially YA novels... I last I read was Miss Peregine's Home of Peculiar Children. A really really awesome read...

I'm on Let it Snow by 3 authors and Serena..