Dave Darling

Jan 10, 2016
Harrisburg, PA
✟114,079.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I have just run across some great news regarding the Coronavirus! As of today there are now no new cases of infection in China, the origin of the virus. Also Marriot has decided to re-open 60 of it's 90 hotels in China due to reduced risk. South Korea has also seen a reduced number of infections. It was also reported by the CDC that over 50% of all new cases come from just 10 counties located in 3 states ( Washington, Calif. and New York), it is heavily concentrated in just a few small areas.

Just imagine how the whole world will rejoice when we finally beat this thing!

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟748,345.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
I have just run across some great news regarding the Coronavirus! As of today there are now no new cases of infection in China, the origin of the virus. Also Marriot has decided to re-open 60 of it's 90 hotels in China due to reduced risk. South Korea has also seen a reduced number of infections. It was also reported by the CDC that over 50% of all new cases come from just 10 counties located in 3 states ( Washington, Calif. and New York), it is heavily concentrated in just a few small areas.

Just imagine how the whole world will rejoice when we finally beat this thing!
That's very encouraging news and thank you for sharing! :)
It is not a time for doom and gloom. The world certainly hasn't ended, and even if it were, the last thing I think the Lord would want is for His people to be self-serving or pessimistic. We should never despair and always have faith.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
According to the Washington Post new cases in the US doubled in 2 days from 5600 to 11,500. Just fwiw . I live in the US not China but that is good news for them. I assume the 35 going home went into quarantine.
They started increased delivery of test kits on Sunday and Monday. The spike may be from increased testing.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟314,303.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
They started increased delivery of test kits on Sunday and Monday. The spike may be from increased testing.
They have now set up two relatively local drive through test sites in my area, not in my town yet but only about ten miles away. Need a doctors referral to get tested. But I guess about 175 people had been through one of those when this report came out yesterday.

Also my wife reported that we may have some quick tests coming online soon, almost instant from what she said.

VACCINE is ultimately what we all over the world would like to hear ! But I guess they have a couple of virus fighting drugs we should have soon to help fight it at least, lessen symptoms and less death. Meanwhile the more we learn how to respond to this, maybe the better we will be for the next one. The learning curve sure is pricey from any direction you look at it from..!

Upvote 0