BeautifulWorshipper

We are the revival generation.
Jul 25, 2004
✟20,044.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So...I've got big exams coming up, and I havent been a very good pupil, barely listening messing about, I'm not bad, I'm just worried about my exams...

Plus my heart has been broken, I liked a guy for 9 months, and I prayed about it, and I met another guy on here..and well...I'm going mad, Hes everythign i've EVER wanted in a guy..and I'm scared because even though we dont live that far apart I don't want to fall into a trap..:sigh: (thats a LONNNNNNNNGGGGGG story cut short.)

Prayers please

Katie X

MariaGatchina

Dec 5, 2006
✟15,159.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
In Relationship
Good luck with your exams ... you can do it. Take time each day and make yourself focus on your exams and nothing else. It will actually be good to get that break from your personal problems. Teach yourself all that you can ... since you said you weren't paying much attention. I had to do that in college because the profs weren't any good and it worked out fine because I focused.

Keep praying about the guy situation. Maybe date both for a while ... nothing says you can't and this way you would remain friends with both while seeing what you really want and who has it.

Many blessings to you ... I will pray for you.

Reactions: Hackett
Upvote 0

burn97

A Bruised Reed Yet My Gentle King Loves Me Anyway
Aug 19, 2006
Illinois
Visit site
✟35,559.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Almighty Father, let Your Hand be upon our sister in her time of distress. Let Your Comfort be heard in her ears, let it be upon her heart feeding her soul. Lord, You know the situation in which is upon our sister, You know all that is going on in her life right now. Let her no longer be burdened down by these worries, for Your Hand is upon her life, leading her into Your Will.
Lord, let Your Strength and Your Wisdom be upon our sister this day. Let her mind concentrate upon the work ahead of her. Let her mind soak in all that she needs to learn, let her no longer use her time to mess around, but to learn. Lord God, let her go beyond what is expected of her, and give all that she has.
Praise You Father, For Your Hand is upon our sister, leading her in the way she should go. Continue the work that You have begun in her.
In the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ I pray, Amen.
:prayer:

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
icon12.gif

icon18.gif
"Give Us Today Our Daily Bread"
In The Beloved Name Of Jesus Christ I Pray The Holy Spirit Enter And Meet All Needs. This I Pray In The Name Of Jesus Christ Our Savior Who Suffered Torture At The Hands Of Men So We May Be Forgiven.
Amen

Upvote 0

Hackett

Contributor
Oct 4, 2005
Texas
✟25,290.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trust in the Lord with all you heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Prov 3:5 & 6

I pray that our loving Lord will give you peace during this tough time. Be sure to get enough rest so that you will be at your best when exam time comes. Study but in a relaxed environment... try to remain calm and don't give in to the anxiety trap. Many times we allow anxiety to overwhelm us. Remember that anxiety destroys what peace brings.

Upvote 0

Zeena

..called to BE a Saint
Jul 30, 2004
✟16,853.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Some things aren't really woirth the effort!
This can include schooling..

I do not counsel you to leave school, but I do counsel you to take upon you the yoke of Christ!

He knows what to do in every given situation! So I pray you rest in His Love!

In Jesus Name!
Amen.

Philippians 2:5
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus

Upvote 0

tapero

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 14, 2004
Visit site
✟88,544.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Dear Lord, I pray for Katie. Please help her to have good concentration, recall and thinking abilities in her upcoming tests. Give her the strength to study. I pray you would mend her broken heart Lord. I pray she would have peace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums