• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Ex popping up

Discussion in 'Courting Couples' started by Angeleyes7715, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Angeleyes7715

Angeleyes7715 Well-Known Member

+852
    United States
    Apostolic
    In Relationship
    Hi,

What do you do if an ex contacts your fiance suddenly and asks him to meet in person to talk and tells them they are showing up over the weekend.

My fiance just told me that she contacted him at work and he said no I'm not meeting you and no you don't need to talk to me. Then he said he went right back to minding his business at work.

What if this person actually does show up? Seems like she really won't go away. It's not like I can tell her to leave us be either her family is involved with gang members
    -___-.

I'm 3 months pregnant, we are getting married, and we are in a lease agreement, and share ownership of a dog. Basically we have commitments and a life how do I get this girl to go away! Or should I even try part of me is like he would just get a new number and stop her from contacting him if he was really not trying to entertain conversations with her.

The other part of me is like at least he said no to her and told me about it, idk.

If this person shows up I might call the cops.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat For who can resist his will?

+2,558
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    It's your fiance's responsibility to handle this. I'd recommend staying out of this.

3. thecolorsblend

thecolorsblend If God is your Father, who is your Mother?

+5,570
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    Showing up uninvited to private property is a pretty bad idea. The ex would be taking quite a risk because you (or whoever) might be able to press charges against her.

If she shows up a lot and causes trouble, you might also be able to get a restraining order.

4. Kenny'sID

Kenny'sID Well-Known Member Supporter

+4,983
    Christian
    Single
    If she shows up at your residence and won't go away at your request, then yes, the cops would be the route to go.

5. timewerx

timewerx the village i--o--t--

+4,283
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    Download a good pop up blocker....

And looks like you fiance did the right thing. Don't worry about it.

6. ChicanaRose

ChicanaRose Well-Known Member

+1,041
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    If she is not contacting you, there is nothing for you to respond to. However, if she contacts you, or comes near your property, you have the right to ask her to leave.

7. Temirlan

Temirlan Member

+31
    Kazakhstan
    Seeker
    Private
    She won't stalk him, you worry too much. A no is a no. People get it.

8. Angeleyes7715

Angeleyes7715 Well-Known Member

+852
    United States
    Apostolic
    In Relationship
    No they don't. This girl is not sane. She's a psycho with a drug dealer family. And we've been dating for 5 years and she constantly messages. She showed up at my house one day so no it's not beyond her. She's crazy.

And... -___- trolling.

9. Temirlan

Temirlan Member

+31
    Kazakhstan
    Seeker
    Private
    Wow, so she's a stalker. Enough "no"s and she'll fall off eventually.