London
✟9,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Hi all, my name is Aaron and I'm seeking the Lord Jesus Christ amidst the trials and tribulation of this current world.

Once a devout pagan crystal healing hippie interested with anything to do with occult. Now
Seeking friendship, fellowship, truth and the marriage supper of the Lamb!

I was born into a catholic family but non-practising. I went to church many Sundays but I fell away after age 12 because it was a very grey, drab and dull experience and taught me zero about who Christ was and why he was born, crucified and resurrected. It just seemed like another fairy tale to me.

After living the life of a drop out teenager around the age 18 I became very aware that the mind is a very powerful thing and I felt deep down that religion had blinded and brainwashed the masses. Long story short I became enchanted by the idea of magic, sorcery and anything new age. I sought after harnessing power of the mind, seeing magic and witchcraft as a way of harnessing this long lost power. I stumbled upon something that blew me away, even it seemed being granted secret knowledge by angelic thoughts.. Now I see through these tactics of the devil for what they really were.

At age 20 I found my path drawn towards 'psychedelic trance' parties. Events that are absolutely steeped in new-age paganism, tribal shamanism, esoteric Hindu mysticism. I really felt within my pagan new-age self that I had found found my 'home' in life. I was very deceived! I've come to the undoubted conclusion that these parties are extremely demonic.

I became conscious of my sin and became ashamed of my early past and I just wanted to die. I thought suicide was the easy way out and I just wanted to disappear. Thoughts would reoccur in my mind "You can end it all If you want to ..." Then one evening like a scene out of the matrix in the middle of the dance floor at one of these demonic shaman electro-dance parties I was given the option of 'Life' or 'Death' .... An experience that was unshakably real . At age 20, in 2011 I accepted death, I willed my death upon myself and God gave me permission to taste what death is like.

I tasted what death is like without knowing God..

Death alone without God is bitter, cold and lonely but what is worse is the harrowing sense of incredible helplessness of no way out . That by far is the worst thing i felt about my experience of hell. I experienced actual demonic torture, spirits tormenting my psyche , taunting me with audible horrific voices telling me "Your throat will bleed in hell forever" a sense of gnashing of teeth, and even more troubling I was seeing facial pareidolia (Seeing terrifying faces in every day life objects and scenes of environment . For example I was seeing evil upsetting snarling miserable faces, evil faces everywhere: In the leaves of trees, patterns in brickwork, i would see of misery , evil and crying faces in everything i would admire) It was pure vexation of my spirit!

I was lost and alone although by now I had completely separated myself from my past, separated from my old friends circles, separated from past beliefs of new-age occultism. Within this time I found God through miraculous earnest Prayer and being led to the holy bible though a physical voice that i heard my spirit say "Aaron, You are not going to like this but you need to come closer to the holy bible" .

I brushed off the experience and continued in the ways of the flesh for the next 2 weeks. Then becoming terribly vexed in spirit again, and i remembered the voice that spoke to me "BIBLE" I thought! I scrambled for the nearest bible and began to read Luke 8 'Jesus calms the storm' , 'Jesus heals a demon possessed man' as soon as I read this i felt an extraordinary bright crystal white living light permeate every inch of my soul and it was undeniable that Jesus is Real !

From that moment on I believed that Jesus is The King of kings and Lord of lords!

Quickly I'll just say that soon after this experience I prayed to know Jesus and the very next day I met missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints who invited me to service . Many of things they said I agreed with, and i was looking for a sober group which it provided. But all didn't seem right, at first it was glorious and i really fell for it. But after a while i got a real sense of how inorganic the structure was and that it was very 'square' and religious. and I felt so restricted and confined . It took mescaline and a free-will thinking mind to get me out of that mess. Aha!

All i want now is Jesus, I feel him calling me into a deeper relationship with Him. Prayer, Fasting, repentance, fellowship and bible study is key to hearing his spirit more clearly.
We must give it all up for Jesus!

Sorry if its TL;DR but my hello turned into a testimony :)

If anyone has any YouTube channels/ preachers/ sermons/ worship music Please share !

Jesusbless

Last edited:

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Hi all, my name is Aaron and I'm seeking the Lord Jesus Christ amidst the trials and tribulation of this current world.

Once a devout pagan, crystal healing hippie interested with anything to do with occult. Now
Seeking friendship, fellowship, truth and the marriage supper of the Lamb!

I was born into a catholic family but non-practising, I went to church many Sundays but I fell away after age 12 because it was a very grey, drab and dull experience and taught me zero about who Christ was and why he was born, crucified and resurrected. It just seemed like another fairy tale to me.

After living the life of a drop out teenager, around the age 18 I became very aware that the mind is a very powerful thing and I felt deep down that religion had blinded and brainwashed the masses. Long story short, I became enchanted by the idea of magic, sorcery and anything new age. I sought after harnessing power of the mind, seeing magic and witchcraft as a way of harnessing this long lost power. I stumbled upon something that blew me away, even it seemed being granted secret knowledge by angelic thoughts.. Now I see through these tactics of the devil for what they really were.

At age 20 I found my path drawn towards 'psychedelic trance' parties. Events that are absolutely steeped in new-age paganism, tribal shamanism, esoteric Hindu mysticism . I've come to the undoubted conclusion that these parties are extremely demonic.

I became ashamed of my past and I just wanted to die. I thought suicide was the easy way out and one evening like a scene out of the matrix in the middle of the dance floor at one of these demonic shaman electro-dance parties I was given the option of 'Life' or 'Death' .... it was unshakably real . At age 20, in 2011 I accepted death, I willed my death upon myself and God gave me permission to taste what death is like.

Death alone without God is bitter, cold and lonely but what is worse is the harrowing sense of incredible helplessness of no way out . That by far is the worst thing i felt about my experience of hell. I experienced actual demonic torture, spirits tormenting my psyche , taunting me with audible horrific voices telling me "Your throat will bleed in hell forever" a sense of gnashing of teeth, and even more toubling I was seeing facial pareidolia(seeing 'evil' faces in every day life objects and scenes of environment . For example I was seeing evil, snarling, miserable faces, evil faces everwhere: in the leaves of trees, patterns in brickwork, i would see of misery , evil and crying faces in everthing i would admire) pure vexation of my spirit.

I was lost and alone although by now I had completely separated myself from my past, separated from my old friends circles, separated from past beliefs of new-age occultism. Within this time I found God through miraculous earnest Prayer and being led to the holy bible though a physical voice that i heard my spirit say "Aaron, You are not going to like this but you need to come closer to the holy bible" ....

I brushed off the experience and continued in the ways of the flesh for the next 2 weeks. Then becoming terribly vexed in spirit again, and i remembered the voice that spoke to me "BIBLE" I thought! I scrambled for the nearest bible and began to read Luke 8 'Jesus calms the storm' , 'Jesus heals a demon possessed man' as soon as I read this i felt an extraordinary bright crystal white living light permeate every inch of my soul and it was undeniable that Jesus is Real !

From that moment on I believed that Jesus is The King of kings and Lord of lords !

Quickly I'll just say that soon after this experience I prayed to know Jesus and the very next day I met missionaries from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints who invited me to service . Many of things they said I agreed with, and i was looking for a sober group which it provided. But all didn't seem right, at first it was glorious and i really fell for it. But after a while i got a real sense of how inorganic the structure was and that it was very 'square' and religious. and I felt so restricted and confined . It took mescaline and a free-will thinking mind to get me out of that mess. Aha!

All i want now is Jesus, I feel him calling me into a deeper relationship with Him. Prayer, Fasting, repentance, fellowship and bible study is key to hearing his spirit more clearly.
We must give it all up for Jesus!

Sorry if its TL;DR but my hello turned into a testimony :)

If anyone has any YouTube channels/ preachers/ sermons/ worship music Please share !

Jesusbless
Welcome to the forums and thanks for your testimony. I am glad you have come to know the Lord, and pray that He will draw you ever closer to Him.

Reactions: Aaron W.
Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Welcome brother.

I remember reading in "Hostage to the Devil" about a man seeing those faces. It's a very real thing.

Part of Jesus's mission was to put away these pagan spirits. In fact the Romans complained publicly about the Christians and brought accusation against them because their gods no longer responded. Plutarch even wrote that one of them died in "the cessation of Oracles". Before the end these things will come back for a short time but for now Christ is building His Kingdom and the gates of hell will not restrain Him.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Welcome to CF,

I have a past in occult practices myself, and I found your testimony wonderful to read. I was saved equally powerfully with our Lord manifesting Himself to me, saving me from my dark, dark past.

If you wish to talk, I'm here. May the Lord bless you and help you grow in knowledge of Him!

In Christ,
Em

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Aaron W.

Dinorawr
Jan 17, 2018
London
✟9,263.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Thanks for the support everyone. (I'll move this thread into the appropriate location :p )
It is comforting to know there are caring people still in the world! What brings me here is that I hope to me in contact with more of the body of Christ! Fellowship and 'how to' outreach.

As for Youtube pastors, a channel called 'Still Waters' keeps very up to date keeping a close eye watch on modern prophecy unfolding whilst keeping the timeless teachings of Christ, deeply rooted in God message. please see!

Also channels called 'Heaven Exists' and a channel called 'Motivating U2Win' helping you kick yourself into gear with God!

Be at peace brothers and sisters

Hey admin/moderator please move this thread into the appropriate forum location. manythanks x

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

Corinthi

Peace
Feb 26, 2019
Heaven
✟19,873.00
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to CF,

I have a past in occult practices myself, and I found your testimony wonderful to read. I was saved equally powerfully with our Lord manifesting Himself to me, saving me from my dark, dark past.

If you wish to talk, I'm here. May the Lord bless you and help you grow in knowledge of Him!

In Christ,
Em

Upvote 0