✟9,661.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Hello Everyone,

My name is Shafraz jeal, im an ex muslim and the Lord Jesus saved my life and came to with truth and the power of his spirit.

Here is my testimony please check it out and share, many muslims will not know the truth but he gave me a miracle sign at my baptism for all muslims to see.

Thank you Lord all the Glory and honour is yours. click the link below

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Praise the Lord, for many years I thought Christians were going to Hell for worshipping an Idol and they were all tricked by the devil until I met Jesus.
Praise God, He opened your eyes to truth friend :]

Upvote 0

Shafraz Jeal

Ex Muslim Saved By the Lord Jesus Christ
Jul 23, 2018
Bradford
✟9,661.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Its been nearly two years and the miracles Jesus has done through prayer, he is real healings my muslim family are shocked thinking allah isnt this powerful but our Lord he shows up and does what is impossible! ha ha praise you King Jesus! your name will be lifted high!

Upvote 0

Shafraz Jeal

Jul 23, 2018
Bradford
✟9,661.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Hello Brother,

yes my fiancee we get married in 40 days praise the Lord, she is also an ex muslim, we are doing a mission for our honeymoon preaching the Gospel in Australia and Sri Lanka for 4 weeks we have called it a mishymoon lol all for his glory!

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello Brother,

yes my fiancee we get married in 40 days praise the Lord, she is also an ex muslim, we are doing a mission for our honeymoon preaching the Gospel in Australia and Sri Lanka for 4 weeks we have called it a mishymoon lol all for his glory!
God bless you guys richly! :)

Upvote 0

Shafraz Jeal

Jul 23, 2018
Bradford
✟9,661.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Thank you brother, I will never forget this. I truly feel so blessed and I'm still overwhelmed that the Lord would do that for me. He is amazing but just to inspire you your Edwin he is the bread of life and feeds those who are hungry, his kingdom is real and there truly is a secret place that Jesus mentioned. I pray he keeps revealing his presence and shining glory in your life brother.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My Fiancee is half Turkish and speaks a little, I'm half Pakistani and speak a little Urdu and I can recite a few verses of the Quran but can't speak to someone in Arabic.
Whether in business or personal relations, keeping up another language is really valuable. If you guys for example could get hold of Turkish and Urdu Bibles (assuming you are okay with the Persian script of Urdu), reading them regularly together could be a fine way of keeping up the languages.

(Turkish is of course in roman script, so not difficult.)

Upvote 0

Emli

Growing daughter of God
Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2017
Sweden
✟208,889.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Praise God! I loved watching your testimony. It filled me with so much joy. I pray that Lord Jesus will use you to bless many, many people all over the world. In Jesus name, amen!

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,802.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Greetings, Shafraz! Welcome to the forum, and most importantly to the new life in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. It is always wonderful to hear the testimony of a new believer in Christ. May you continue to be strengthened and transformed, and be a light to those around you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shafraz Jeal

Jul 23, 2018
Bradford
✟9,661.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Praise God! I loved watching your testimony. It filled me with so much joy. I pray that Lord Jesus will use you to bless many, many people all over the world. In Jesus name, amen!

In jesus name amen

Reactions: Emli
Upvote 0

Shafraz Jeal

Jul 23, 2018
Bradford
✟9,661.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
God bless you guys if you could share this Testimony with friends and family that would be great, the Lord has showed this to me to reveal his truth to Muslims and athiest, hindu's Budda's and new age people. The rainbow has been taken over by Gays and new age people but its the sign of the Lord and his covenant!

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Great testimony, brother. I find ex-Muslim testimonies very powerful. I believe they have a major role to play in reinvigorating the church in the West.

Upvote 0