Texas
✟86,999.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
A new old story came up on the LifeSiteNews feed. It involves how it is possible to be healed of homosexuality.

Read the story
I think I have been delivered from homosexuality. Still tempted from time to time but no plans to go back.

Upvote 0

Aleksandros

May 17, 2017
Bangalore
✟28,296.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Homosexuality is a psychopathology a lot of the times. I've heard tales even in the secular world of it being healed; and from my own experience I'm being healed of my bisexual tendencies. Great progress so far, almost gone.

Upvote 0

BroIgnatius

Deliverance Counselor, Apologist, Spiritual Dir
Supporter
Sep 6, 2003
Just outside the State of Grace
Visit site
✟136,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Homosexuality is a psychopathology a lot of the times. I've heard tales even in the secular world of it being healed; and from my own experience I'm being healed of my bisexual tendencies. Great progress so far, almost gone.
I think I have been delivered from homosexuality. Still tempted from time to time but no plans to go back.

Praise God. We will be praying for you both.

Upvote 0

BroIgnatius

Deliverance Counselor, Apologist, Spiritual Dir
Supporter
Sep 6, 2003
Just outside the State of Grace
Visit site
✟136,944.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Others
Please do, friend. Likewise; do message me if you need prayers concerning some matter. :)

Oh, I always need prayer as I am a target due to the deliverance work and apologetic work that I do. The devil knows my weakness in regard to sexual issues and attacks me on that level. His arrows have been diverted of late, but one cannot be too cocky about it. We must always be on guard.

Upvote 0

Aleksandros

May 17, 2017
Bangalore
✟28,296.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Oh, I always need prayer as I am a target due to the deliverance work and apologetic work that I do. The devil knows my weakness in regard to sexual issues and attacks me on that level. His arrows have been diverted of late, but one cannot be too cocky about it. We must always be on guard.

My sympathies are with you.. I suffer from sexual issues as well. I agree that it is good to be careful and not presumptuous. I have been enabled to float easily through my addiction due to being taught to trust Christ, but oh man, it sure is an ever present threat, isn't it? I will pray for you.

Upvote 0