Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Homology and analogy, embryology, cytology, Hardy-weinberg, Biogeography, biochemistry, etc.
None of those require an evolutionary belief.....

Hardy-weinberg has already been shown to be false. Wolves to poodles is not evolution nor did those alleles remain constant......

What he was actually saying is Kind after Kind, despite variation in appearance.....

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
God the Trinity sees the end from the beginning. Isa 46:10 He knew that cattle would be in Heaven, but remember that first there was the last universal common ancestor from which the cattle, which will be in Heaven, descended after BILLIONS of years. In the end, Lord God/Jesus made the common ancestor of cattle with His own Hands and God the Trinity made them Eternal.

God the Trinity, seeing this from the Day before Jesus made cattle, created them eternally so they would be a part of God's Eternal Heaven. Therefore cattle are THEIR kind even though they were fashioned by the Hands of Jesus. There's a reason for this. Can you explain?
Yep. Handwaving and special pleading.

You have been shown to be wrong. You will continue to spout your nonsense and claim nobody can refute your drivel, but there we have it again.

• Agree
Reactions: tyke
Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Yep. Handwaving and special pleading.

You have been shown to be wrong. You will continue to spout your nonsense and claim nobody can refute your drivel, but there we have it again.
Hes is just following example.....

Hand-waving to those "missing common ancestors" and special pleading of "millions of years"......

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I'm having several problems here.
First, you can't seem to stop with the preaching.
Second, you can't seem to stop lying about what people actually write.
Third, you can't seem to stop obsessing with Trump for some reason.
Fourth, you can't seem to stop lying, full stop.

All these problems have a solution.
It's called the ignore list.
You're on time out.
When the forum gets to boring, maybe I'll let you out of your cage again.
So bye, for now at least.

Reminds me of an old mangy dog with it's tail tucked between it's legs hightailing it as fast as it can away from God's Truth. Now, it can stick it's head into the sand and almost no one will notice.... Have a nice Day/Age. :amen:

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
I haven't falsely accused you of anything. If you believe I have report me.

Here's an example:

Now, it's your time to post anything which proves your accusation that I have been proven wrong or refuted. The reason evolutionists are running away or falsely accusing me is they are beginning to realize that Genesis AGREES in every way with every discovery of Science and History and it scares them to pieces. I'm sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: DogmaHunter
Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Here's an example:

Now, it's your time to post anything which proves your accusation that I have been proven wrong or refuted. The reason evolutionists are running away or falsely accusing me is they are beginning to realize that Genesis AGREES in every way with every discovery of Science and History and it scares them to pieces. I'm sorry.
Your childish refusal to accept and confront evidence is truly sad to watch.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Justatruthseeker

Site Supporter
Jun 4, 2013
Tulsa, OK USA
✟155,004.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Your childish refusal to accept and confront evidence is truly sad to watch.

What I found sad to watch is his request to show where he was wrong and your inability to do so and instead make an ad-hominem attack.....

Upvote 0

Bungle_Bear

Whoot!
Mar 6, 2011
✟254,540.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
What I found sad to watch is his request to show where he was wrong and your inability to do so and instead make an ad-hominem attack.....
I have shown him several examples of his error, yet he continues to ignore them. Pointing them out again will achieve nothing. He reminds me a lot of you in that way.

Now, was that an ad hominem attack against you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,850.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Once again you demonstrate that you have no idea what you are talking about...

So when you say that speciation is not a part of evolution, and I say you are wrong, I have no idea what I'm talking about?

If some population is changing enough to be classified as a different species, then it is evolving! That's the very definition of evolution! Change over generations!

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Reminds me of an old mangy dog with it's tail tucked between it's legs hightailing it as fast as it can away from God's Truth. Now, it can stick it's head into the sand and almost no one will notice.... Have a nice Day/Age. :amen:

One last comment.

This quote here: prime example of pidgeon chess.

• Agree
Upvote 0

xianghua

Feb 14, 2017
tel aviv
✟111,545.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
If some population is changing enough to be classified as a different species, then it is evolving! That's the very definition of evolution! Change over generations!

not according to berkeley:

"The central idea of biological evolution is that all life on Earth shares a common ancestor"

so first we need to agree what is the definition of evolution to check if speciation is indeed evolution or not. berkeley are clearly talking about common descent and not just about speciation.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
"The central idea of biological evolution is that all life on Earth shares a common ancestor"

False, since there are two common ancestors of biological life alive today. One is Human, a descendant of Adam, and the others are descended from the last universal common ancestor, which appeared in water 3.8 billion years ago in man's time. Humans did NOT descend from water, but from the dust of the ground Genesis 2:7 and we were "formed" by the Hands of Jesus. Scientists has misclassified Humans (descendants of Adam) as the descendants of LUCA. Adam was made billions of years before LUCA appeared on the 5th Day, or yesterday in God's time. Genesis 1:21

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,850.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

so first we need to agree what is the definition of evolution to check if speciation is indeed evolution or not. berkeley are clearly talking about common descent and not just about speciation.

And how does that disagree with what I said?

By the way, do you realise that a central idea is not necessarily the same thing as a definition?)

Upvote 0

Kylie

Defeater of Illogic
Nov 23, 2013
✟301,850.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
False, since there are two common ancestors of biological life alive today. One is Human, a descendant of Adam, and the others are descended from the last universal common ancestor, which appeared in water 3.8 billion years ago in man's time. Humans did NOT descend from water, but from the dust of the ground Genesis 2:7 and we were "formed" by the Hands of Jesus. Scientists has misclassified Humans (descendants of Adam) as the descendants of LUCA. Adam was made billions of years before LUCA appeared on the 5th Day, or yesterday in God's time. Genesis 1:21

Citation required.

And no, the Bible doesn't count.

Reactions: tas8831
Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Citation required.

I cited them. They are the light blue links to the best and only information available since today's Science has yet to discover most of the things shown there.

And no, the Bible doesn't count.

Then please tell us of another source of information which reveals the true origin of Humans. (descendants of Adam) I take God's Word for it while waiting for today's most advanced scientists to discover what God told us in Genesis. It's coming but it's much slower than I would like. Have you noticed that God acts like He has all the time in the world?

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship

Common descent through evolution, takes place through billions of years worth of speciation events. Can't have one without the other.

Upvote 0

Aman777

Christian
Jan 26, 2013
✟30,043.00
Faith
Baptist
Common descent through evolution, takes place through billions of years worth of speciation events. Can't have one without the other.

Actually, descent with modification within kinds has happened to Humans only recently. After the Ark arrived on planet Earth from Adam's Earth, Humans or God's children have produced offspring with the prehistoric people who were already here when the Ark arrived. Genesis 6:4

The modification which took place was that prehistoric people changed into Humans. They INHERITED Adam's superior intelligence Genesis 3:22 the old fashioned way, which today's evolutionists fail to acknowledge. No magical evolution needed.

Upvote 0