Spring Hill
✟94,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I haven't gotten through the whole video yet but this is very interesting. Where I will become more interested though is the actual evilness that man participated in that lead to God destroying all living things by The Flood. The Gobecki Tepe archeological site may shed light into what early man did to anger God. I will finish up the video tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Hvizsgyak

Jan 28, 2021
Spring Hill
✟94,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I'm trying to get a feel for this video and what the commentator is saying to us. Simplified, I gather that God can do in a 24 hour period what scientists say took 100's of million years. God is God and He can create and do anything. And we need not concern ourselves with how He did that because it is a mystery. I'm okay with that but do I have that right?

Now as for the part on when God placed the soul into man, I'm a little fuzzy. It sounds like as soon as one is conceived. Jeremiah 1:5 makes it a little confusing when God says "before I formed you in the womb, I knew you". I am probably misinterpreting the quote so feel free to correct what I said. I want to learn too.

Upvote 0

East of Eden

Feb 20, 2021
Albuquerque
✟36,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I'm trying to get a feel for this video and what the commentator is saying to us. Simplified, I gather that God can do in a 24 hour period what scientists say took 100's of million years. God is God and He can create and do anything.

Just as in the miracle of the loaves and fishes, the fish were minutes old but had an apparent older age. Same with the wine at the wedding at Cana.

Reactions: Hvizsgyak
Upvote 0