• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Evolution Christianity

Kostilaks

Aug 24, 2018
Macedonia
✟72,424.00
Country
Greece
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A greek monk told me I think if I remember correctly, I may be also wrong, but I think he told me that all these stuff about skulls that have been found, I guess he talks about homo erectus etc, that are all lies of the scientists and the skulls are from normal people that had some disease hydro-something. what Bible says about evolution? Did God created humans in His image? how that goes with evolution and all these skulls? is evolution proven? I mean has it been proved that humans come from apes? if not. can it be that humans come from an older spiece of human that is similar to apes? what do you think? why some people believe about humans coming from fishes i think? what is this theory called? thanks a lot.

• Informative
Reactions: lismore

lismore

Maranatha
Oct 28, 2004
Scotland
✟242,456.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A greek monk told me I think if I remember correctly, I may be also wrong, but I think he told me that all these stuff about skulls that have been found, I guess he talks about homo erectus etc, that are all lies of the scientists and the skulls are from normal people that had some disease hydro-something. what Bible says about evolution? Did God created humans in His image? how that goes with evolution and all these skulls? is evolution proven? I mean has it been proved that humans come from apes? if not. can it be that humans come from an older spiece of human that is similar to apes? what do you think? why some people believe about humans coming from fishes i think? what is this theory called? thanks a lot.

Hello Kostilaks. There certainly have been many bones fraudulently presented by scientists as evidence of evolution and later proved to be fraudulent. If you want an example then google Piltdown Man.

I don't believe in the theory of evolution, I believe God created the whole world just as the bible says.

Evolution is a diabolical deception designed to hide the truth, that through one man called Adam sin came into the world and through Jesus Christ the last Adam sin has been atoned for.

God Bless :)

Upvote 0

Jonaitis

Soli Deo Gloria
Jan 4, 2019
Wyoming
✟122,609.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

The remains, whatever we do have, of any archaic human has been presented by scientists of the secular realm of influence as evidence of human evolution, and that these remains belong to other species and/or stages of progression of our kind. Most of what you see is imagination and artwork in an attempt to present our ancestors as ape-like, but it has been debated from creation scientists that these remains are just distant cousins on our tree after the Garden. I would say be careful of what you hear, and study it, because these are attempts to distort the truth of our origins that the Scriptures clearly tell us about.

• Informative
Reactions: lismore
Upvote 0