Dubach
✟8,022.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God does not change. God creates & brings evil upon the earth because of idolatry, which is the adoration of the things of vanity (money, jobs, cars, houses, works of our hands, etc.) "I form the Light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things" Isaiah 45:7. "Set up the standard toward Zion: Retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the North, and a great destruction." Jeremiah 4:6. America's 'pursuit of happiness' is vanity & vexation. The church within her borders has played the harlot & amalgamated worldly gain & success & all the works of the hands with the work of the Lord. God says that our idolatry is a smoke offering of an abomination. There are only 2 kingdoms. There is God's spiritual Kingdom of Christ that says in order to follow Him one must take up of the Cross & die daily to pride & self & the vain desires of the world. And there's the world kingdoms that lie & say we can have both. God says He will topple all the world mountains (kingdoms) which find their original ways in the golden head of Babylon that says, 'Let us come together & make us a name'. God said it's all going to fall. So it's coming. It will happen. King Solomon found wisdom through worthless gain & gave us the answer: We must change our minds (repent) out of fear of the Lord & humble ourselves to Him & seek His mercy.

Acts2:38

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God does not change. God creates & brings evil upon the earth because of idolatry, which is the adoration of the things of vanity (money, jobs, cars, houses, works of our hands, etc.) "I form the Light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things" Isaiah 45:7. "Set up the standard toward Zion: Retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the North, and a great destruction." Jeremiah 4:6. America's 'pursuit of happiness' is vanity & vexation. The church within her borders has played the harlot & amalgamated worldly gain & success & all the works of the hands with the work of the Lord. God says that our idolatry is a smoke offering of an abomination. There are only 2 kingdoms. There is God's spiritual Kingdom of Christ that says in order to follow Him one must take up of the Cross & die daily to pride & self & the vain desires of the world. And there's the world kingdoms that lie & say we can have both. God says He will topple all the world mountains (kingdoms) which find their original ways in the golden head of Babylon that says, 'Let us come together & make us a name'. God said it's all going to fall. So it's coming. It will happen. King Solomon found wisdom through worthless gain & gave us the answer: We must change our minds (repent) out of fear of the Lord & humble ourselves to Him & seek His mercy.

Maybe see what you think with this article?

Did God Create Evil?

Upvote 0

Plebeian

Jul 15, 2019
Dubach
✟8,022.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thanks for sharing..God sometimes causes people to sin & withholds others from sinning against Him. It's all to His glory & for the good of the elect. Romans 8:28..And He (God) hardened Pharaoh's heart, so he hearkened not unto them; as the Lord had said. And the Lord said unto Moses, Pharaoh's heart is hardened, he refuseth to let the people go. Exodus 7:13,14. And God said unto him in a dream, Yea, I know that thou didst in the integrity of thy heart; for I also withheld thee from sinning against me..Genesis 20:6..We are born slaves to sin and without God. God deemed it that way according to His will. We naturally seek vanity & idolatry. But God has mercy on a few (only few will find it) & lifts them out of it. God's judgement on the vanity of the kingdoms of the world, & using evil to do it, is His righteous judgment of our iniquity of looking to ourselves instead of the Creator. The trumpets against America & the rest of the world are sounding. But God will preserve His people. 'They shall cast their silver (money) into the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity. Ezekiel 7:19

Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
.God sometimes causes people to sin & withholds others from sinning against Him.

But isnt that contradictory to what people like James said?
James 1
13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.

15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Upvote 0

Plebeian

Jul 15, 2019
Dubach
✟8,022.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, there are no contradictions in God's word. Our understanding contradicts itself, so we have to trust God to make it straight. There is a difference between being tested & refined by trials & being tempted. God uses & allows the devil & the world to test & refine His people. God allowed the devil (the accurser) to test & refine Job. The Father evened allowed the devil to test His Son, which was God in the flesh, Jesus Christ. James 1:14 says that temptation is the result of our fleshly desires, when we give special attention to those desires, it develops into sin. Temptation comes & results from being in the flesh, it doesn't come from God. We are to deny the temptations of the flesh using the Word of God, which is the Sword that strikes it down..'Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.' Isaiah 48:10

Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God creates & brings evil upon the earth

God sometimes causes people to sin

Your whole premise is that "God causes us to sin and creates it". Yet James stated otherwise.

God allowed the devil (the accurser) to test

Allowing and Causing are different.

Allowing -give the necessary time or opportunity for

Causing - make (something, especially something bad) happen.

However, your premise states God Causes evil/sin to happen. That's why I dropped that article here to read.

Could you please explain more?

Upvote 0

Plebeian

Jul 15, 2019
Dubach
✟8,022.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm sorry, I cannot explain more that what the scriptures say. The Scriptures say God brings evil upon lands as a result of their iniquity & idolatry. And it's coming to America because God said it was. The Scriptures say God created evil but does not do evil, He uses evil to bring about good. They explicitly say that God (many times) caused outside empires like Babylon & Assyria to go & do evil against His people because of their idolatry. They killed them & carried them away into captivity more than once. It was a righteous punishment of a just & holy God; God caused it to happen because God said He caused it to happen. God said it was righteous judgment against their iniquity which stripped them down out of their pride & brought them low so they could repent & turn back to God. God causes evil to happen. But God does not do evil. To the Babylonians, the killing & evil they did was them naturally doing what their flesh wanted them to do, which they were enslaved to. They naturally obeyed the flesh, they fulfilled its desires & temptations which led them to sin, but in so doing, they were acting according to God's will for them as vessels of His wrath. James says temptations comes from the flesh, not from God. I don't see any contridiction in that, but sometimes I don't fully understand God's Word. But I know it's because I'm human and corrupted, so I lean on God and trust & lock away what He says, even though I may not be able to fully do it or understand it at that point in my life

Upvote 0

Apr 14, 2017
Naples
✟71,708.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm sorry, I cannot explain more that what the scriptures say. The Scriptures say God brings evil upon lands as a result of their iniquity & idolatry. And it's coming to America because God said it was. The Scriptures say God created evil but does not do evil, He uses evil to bring about good. They explicitly say that God (many times) caused outside empires like Babylon & Assyria to go & do evil against His people because of their idolatry. They killed them & carried them away into captivity more than once. It was a righteous punishment of a just & holy God; God caused it to happen because God said He caused it to happen. God said it was righteous judgment against their iniquity which stripped them down out of their pride & brought them low so they could repent & turn back to God. God causes evil to happen. But God does not do evil. To the Babylonians, the killing & evil they did was them naturally doing what their flesh wanted them to do, which they were enslaved to. They naturally obeyed the flesh, they fulfilled its desires & temptations which led them to sin, but in so doing, they were acting according to God's will for them as vessels of His wrath. James says temptations comes from the flesh, not from God. I don't see any contridiction in that, but sometimes I don't fully understand God's Word. But I know it's because I'm human and corrupted, so I lean on God and trust & lock away what He says, even though I may not be able to fully do it or understand it at that point in my life

Well, I do appreciate your time with me though. You take care bud.

Upvote 0