Evidence for a Young Earth & that Man lived with Dinosaurs

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Great summary of some of the evidence! The Bible is truth! Beware, world-view change ahead!

paradigm_shift.jpg

Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dr. Javier Cabrera was professor of medicine and head of his department at the University of Lima. He has retired from that position and is presently the Cultural Anthropologist for Ica, Peru. In the early 1930’s, his father found many of these ceremonial burial stones in area’s numerous Inca tombs.

Dr. Cabrera has continued his father’s research and has collected over 1100 of them. Approximately one third depict the inappropriate contentographic culture of the Incas, graphically portrayed in the artifacts of that period. Some picture their idolatry, other represent amazing accomplishments, such as successful brain surgery confirmed by scarred skulls which demonstrate healed recovery.

Almost one third of the stones depict specific types of dinosaurs, like those seen below, as well as Triceratops, Stegosaurus and Pterosaurs

Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You can trust your Bible…All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness;…2 Tim 3:16

Hebrews 11:3By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.

“But blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord,
whose confidence is in him.
They will be like a tree planted by the water
that sends out its roots by the stream.
It does not fear when heat comes;
its leaves are always green.
It has no worries in a year of drought
and never fails to bear fruit.”
Jeremiah 17:7-8 | NIV |

Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The thylacine (/ˈθaɪləsiːn/thy-lə-seen,[3] or : Thylacinus cynocephalus, Greek for “dog-headed pouched one”) was the largest known carnivorous marsupial of modern times. It is commonly known as the Tasmanian tiger (because of its striped lower back) or the Tasmanian wolf.[6] Native to continental Australia, Tasmania and New Guinea, it is believed to have become extinct in the 20th century. It was the last extant member of its family, Thylacinidae; specimens of other members of the family have been found in the fossil record dating back to the late Oligocene.

tasmanian-tiger-very-old-fossil-thylacine-was-largest-known-carnivorous-marsupial-modern-times-commonly-known-as-38622691.jpg

http://www.dreamstime.com/stock-ima...-modern-times-commonly-known-as-image38622691

maxresdefault.jpg

Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is what happened to the "dinosaurs" (some of them), simple extinction for a variety of reasons since Noah's flood. (i.e. The new environment post flood could not support them or we have killed them for food and because some where dangerous.) Gods Creation is running down, evolution is not ramping up.

*Sound warning.

Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
moa-skeleton-480x597.jpg

The world that was, was not that long ago...

The Moa…
The upland moa (Megalapteryx didinus) was a species of moa bird endemic to New Zealand. A DNA analysis published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences suggested that the first moa appeared around 18.5 million years ago and there were at least ten species, but they were wiped from existence “in the most rapid, human-facilitated mega-fauna extinction documented to date.”

moa.jpg-644x450.png

Moa_foot-674x470.jpg

18-02-1993%20moa%20sightings%20multiply%20(NZEP)323.jpg

18-02-1993%20moa%20german%20sighting%201992%20(NZP)330.jpg

Upvote 0

Julie.S

Jan 19, 2016
Pennsylvania
✟21,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
For one
Next up…Here is the most amazing Living fossil (for me) as I am an avid fisherman (of men and fish! :)…she is so beautiful! (3 min) This little girl will make your hair stand on end…very cool video...

I saw a little documentary recently that said they are not the same as the ones in the fossil record. They are similar yes very much so but they are not the exact same ones.

What are Dragons?

Find this book and see real incredible story!

View attachment 172716

It’s time to delve into the mystery surrounding those creatures known throughout the world in ancient times as dragons. Are they merely mythical, or do they have a basis in reality? The answer, based on tangible evidence documented from around the world will astonish you. Dire Dragons provides revolutionary and profound evidence from ancient artwork that there is a real, powerful, documentable, and defensible connection between the dragons of ancient times and the dinosaurs we know so well from fossils. If you need to see the evidence, this book is for you.

http://www.amazon.com/Untold-Secrets-Planet-Earth-Dragons/dp/0986882119

https://answersingenesis.org/store/product/untold-secrets-planet-earth-dire-dragons/?sku=10-2-448

Stunning evidence that the ancients saw dinosaurs and depicted them, in their artwork… calling them ‘dragons’. One of the best books on the subject ever produced.

Have you read all the reviews for this?

Not everyone is going to agree with what you posted here and that is fine but don't let it get you down or make you angry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi Julie,:blush:

No worries, I won't let it get me down or make me angry, lol, but thanks for the heads up!

My purpose to posting this information is to awaken Christians to another way of interpreting the same data. The old earth, evolutionist paradigm is not the only way to see the information. The Bible clearly teaches a Young Earth and a Young mankind, and the evidence shows this in spades.

We all have the same data, its how you interpret it that matters. What most don't realize is that both sides (Young earth and Old Earth use assumptions to do this. "Old Earthers" do not have the monopoly on the truth, contrary to what they may say.

As for the Coelacanth example you used, you are correct to a degree. Many of the fossils we find today are slightly different than the ones alive today (but are still clearly Coelacanths) [its also very difficult to pin point finer details with accuracy from fossils.] But we would expect these changes however, as with all creatures, they can change with their environment ( within limits of course aka "micro-evolution" not Macro-evolution) Micro is of course what the Bible teaches, that each created "kind" will reproduce after its "Kind"

The point is however, Coelacanths have not essentially changed at all in 200+ million years! Why? One way to interpret it is they just are not that old. Just as the Bible teaches. The first video in this thread clearly shows [for any willing to put in the time and watch it] that man walked with "dinosaurs" and so do YOU!

As for the dragon book, what review did you not like? No doubt there are some who disagree, this is nothing new!

EDIT: Yes, I did check out the reviews on Amazon, they were excellent!

Hope this clarifies my position.

Thanks for the comments friend.:blush:

Blessings

Paloma

Last edited:
Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0

Hoghead1

Oct 27, 2015
✟8,968.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
This is what happened to the "dinosaurs" (some of them), simple extinction for a variety of reasons since Noah's flood. (i.e. The new environment post flood could not support them or we have killed them for food and because some where dangerous.) Gods Creation is running down, evolution is not ramping up.

*Sound warning.

Whenever I run across such anti-evolution messages,it goes in one ear and out he other, on my end of it. I simply write it off as another sign of our times. People today are very cynical , paranoid. The "in" thing to do is to see a conspiracy everywhere and anywhere. After all, we all know now that the moon landing was a big fake. So why not jump on the band wagon, cash in, and promote evolutions as a fake? Creation-science is essentially a propaganda mill run by individuals making a dishonest living by playing into the public's fears.

Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Whenever I run across such anti-evolution messages,it goes in one ear and out he other, on my end of it. I simply write it off as another sign of our times. People today are very cynical , paranoid. The "in" thing to do is to see a conspiracy everywhere and anywhere. After all, we all know now that the moon landing was a big fake. So why not jump on the band wagon, cash in, and promote evolutions as a fake? Creation-science is essentially a propaganda mill run by individuals making a dishonest living by playing into the public's fears.

Hi Hoghead,

Thanks for the comments.

Let me try and explain a little further. There is no need to run from "anti-evoltuion messages", just yet, as creationsits beleive in a form of "evolution".

Firstly, God has and does use "evolution" ( loosely defined ).

More specifically, He uses only micro evolution, (allowed change in a creature within strict limits and boundries. Each group of creature was created originally as a "kind" ( I.e the cat kind) and these creatures reproduce within these borders. They do not "cross over" and interbreed or change beyound these preset boundries. Cats do not turn into lizards. This we call "macro-evolution" which is what the atheist and theistic evolutionsts teach.

**We do not see macro operating today.

**We do not see macro evolution in the fossil record ( hence punctuated equilibrium ).

But we do see micro operating today and we do see it in the fossil record- all exactly what Genesis asserts.

I do not see conspiracies under every rock, do you?

Creation science is not a "propagadna mill", but merely a biblical way to look at the evidence.

The amazing thing is, everything we read in Genesis is true! It fits with the data and what we see in the field.

You can trust your Bible and what it says about our beginnings!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

paloma22

May 2, 2015
✟8,622.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Computer is glitchy tonight, sorry.

Hoghead, what fears do we as creationsits propagate ? Nothing more than any normal Chrisitan! Fear of God is healthy thing let me tell you! Seperation from God forever is a real reality that the Bible clearly teaches. This is the fear that every Chrisitan should tell others of. Mathis is the only mission of the Christian. What is the great commission?

The Great Commission
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with youalways, to the very end

"It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God." Heb 10:31

Hoghead are you aware of the Gosepl?

Blessings

Paloma

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Julie.S

Jan 19, 2016
Pennsylvania
✟21,550.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Computer is glitchy tonight, sorry.

Hoghead, what fears do we as creationsits propagate ? Nothing more than any normal Chrisitan! Fear of God is healthy thing let me tell you!

"It is a terrifying thing to fall into the hands of the living God." Heb 10:31

Hoghead are you aware of the Gosepl?

Blessings

Paloma
I do not fear God I will be rather honest its not what I was ever told to do really.

Upvote 0